Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA (596 Views)

WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA / Weird Facts You Ought To Know About Birthdays / Admission At The New 9 Federal University In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by Sennard(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Please nairalanders i know you are intellingent and experienced people,so i need your help.what are things young people aspiring to study mechanical engineering in Nigeria need to know,the flaws so he can know how the tackle them.how to handle things,things he needs to concentrate on,ways to avoid failure,the kind of work he can do when he graduates,the diff parts of mech eng and so on.
Please your words count it can lead and mislead.
Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by Doclight(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sennard: Please nairalanders i know you are intellingent and experienced people,so i need your help.what are things young people aspiring to study mechanical engineering in Nigeria need to know,the flaws so he can know how the tackle them.how to handle things,things he needs to concentrate on,ways to avoid failure,the kind of work he can do when he graduates,the diff parts of mech eng and so on.
Please your words count it can lead and mislead.
i have just one.

Avoid mechanics, they will intimidate u

1 Like

Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by Sennard(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Doclight: i have just one.

Avoid mechanics, they will intimidate u

please shed more light on it.thanks
Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by mechanics(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Sennard:
please shed more light on it.thanks
u cant do with mechanics, it is part of mech engr, i scaled thru, so u can scale thru, just b sound in technical drawing, further maths n general calculations.

1 Like

Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by Sennard(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
mechanics: u cant do with mechanics, it is part of mech engr, i scaled thru, so u can scale thru, just b sound in technical drawing, further maths n general calculations.
thank you, God bless you man.
Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by mechanics(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Sennard: thank you, God bless you man.
u welcum bro, wish u al d best, mechanical engineering is fun.
Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by dhope: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2014
@op. dont be deceived because uve chosen a right path. mechanical is what i called 'central engineering' course which others revolve ard. just lik someone has said,develop good passion for tech. drawing and prepare ur mind to learn computer aided design work as early as ure in part 2. mathematics is very compulsory so dt u wont struggle to cope later. u will enjoy it if ure focused and u must lik calculation.

1 Like

Re: WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA by Sennard(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
dhope: @op. dont be deceived because uve chosen a right path. mechanical is what i called 'central engineering' course which others revolve ard. just lik someone has said,develop good passion for tech. drawing and prepare ur mind to learn computer aided design work as early as ure in part 2. mathematics is very compulsory so dt u wont struggle to cope later. u will enjoy it if ure focused and u must lik calculation.

thanks alot.pls where can i learn those compter aided designs.

(1) (Reply)

Your Hobby Can Make You "RICH" Both In Knowledge and Finance If You Act Now! / AAU Admission List / Greatest Conspiracy Of All Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.