Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (12697 Views)

Ebola: UNILORIN To Screen All Students / Unilorin To Give Freshers Brand New Ipads. / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
The Vice Chancellor ,University of Ilorin, Prof Abdul Ganiyu Ambali, says all students will be
screened for the Ebola Virus Disease before entering the campus. Ambali
stated this on Monday while unveiling preventive kits worth N1.2 million at
the university’s health centre.
“The procurement of the anti-Ebola kits is part of the university’s
preparedness to tackle the epidemic headlong,” the vice chancellor said.
The kits, he said, included face masks, boots, hand gloves, automatic soap
dispenser, infrared thermometer and disposable bed spreads.
The vice-chancellor commended members of the institution’s Ebola
Response Committee for their foresight and prompt response.
Ambali, however, charged the university’s health workers to be alert and
follow laid down procedures in the case of an outbreak.
The university’s Director of Health Services, Mary Ajiboye, who presented
the equipment to the vice chancellor, said the kits were for the protection of
staff and students.
“The committee will place the hand sanitisers in strategic locations on the
campus such as the Senate Building, faculties, walkways and Unilorin FM
station,” she said.

Source; naija talkie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2014
picture with sug president (ishowo)

made frontpage...hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by oathman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
i knw dat unilorin won't allow this ebola wahala to disturb there academic calender lai lai

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sirjohnson(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its for good.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmm...the fear of ebola....
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by constance500: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
The fear of ebola they say..............
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Very soon the monkeys will start disturbing the neighbourhood with their 'BETTER BY FAR' trumpet...........i'm outta of this thread with earpiece on my two ears!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Segadem(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
The fear of danger is ten thousand more terrific than danger itself.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by eleojo23: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians can be serious if we want to. I'm happy at the way we 'ganged up' against this ebola. We love our lives very dearlysmiley

6 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by CharlieMaria(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice development.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Mettal: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cunning move to extort money from the government,nothing is free in naija.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Some organisations are more organised than the federal government

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by olushola136(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
why not station them at the school gate?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
No be small thing ooo.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by simplynola(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hope cultists will not start wearing the same regalia to hit
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by SHARA33: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by yinkard4me(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Unilorin Lecturers be like '70 percent of our students na Lag base oh'..... Nobody wan die

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by psalmsonovic(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice one sha
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by akinlex(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
10 kinds of people you will meet in a danfo bus

https://www.nairaland.com/1904093/10-kind-people-meet-danfo
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by donefezy: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yeye school...na starting dem get,dem N̶̲̥̅̊O get finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by yinkard4me(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
With all ur Sex Skill Wetin u cum dey use ur Sex Skill do?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by ejikechibuzor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
That's very ok, today na today,I keep hitting front page. Ftc na him remain.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by GowonAbacha: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
*urinates on the name unilorin* .. Why dem like over sabi like this.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Ayo315: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
As a medical laboratory scientist,the VC should be giving an award for such a bold step towards the prevention of Ebola.I will say thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by donefezy: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
Probitas Doctrina...уσυ haven't seen anything yet..we only hype the school outside but we we inside knows what's going on ιη it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by joeace2020(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014

Hahaha Olodo! u rili took after your mentor...d ex albino mod
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Chidexter(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
soon

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / FG To Move Teachers' Retirement Age To 65 / NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.