Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Long To Get Reply From UK Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long To Get Reply From UK Embassy (865 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Passport Retention By Uk Embassy / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Long To Get Reply From UK Embassy by Kunleoduwole(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello House,I submitted my application to the Uk embassy VFS at Billings way oregun on 21st of August 2014,after then I received an alert on my phone that same day,that my application as been submitted for processing. Till today 16th Sept,I am yet to receive any reply about my application.i would like to know how long it takes for the process,I am a first time applicant to the UK for a 6 month visa.
Re: How Long To Get Reply From UK Embassy by justwise(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014

(1)

A Foreigner The Tweets His Experience With Nigeria Police / 5 Lively Cities In Nigeria / What Can I Say?....money IS GOOD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.