Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (24270 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes, we all can do without makeup...If we are in a situation where we have no choice..Personally? ...Yes I can, cos my parents banned me from wearing makeup until 3 years ago....I didn't die from it; Although I had imperfections ( a times some blackheads), I survived.... That is the reason why I wear very little makeup in the summer, and little to non in winter.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by rill: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nairaland gals can lieeeeeeeeee
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by mindworx: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please if you are a lady and you're replying this topic .. kindly ensure you have a profile pix for verification. I no wan hear "Kai, me i don't even like make-up sef" without proof o
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DollyParton1(f): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Babes can lie!!! See everyone famzing natural beauty and saying they rarely use make up.

I wonder who are those ladies I see around with heavy make up.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: is that how ur dad married ur mum. Disgusting thread

Onye ara yabaleft undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!
Of course there are! The problem is society is so vain that they regard women that don't apply makeup as local or odd.

I go to events without makeup and feel very comfortable with myself. I don't have anything against makeup and admire those who can apply them expertly, but personally I just don't have the skills or energy to paint my face. Jus baf, rub body cream, rub powder, rub lip balm, spray peff and I'm out of the house. Shap shap! No time for facial fine arts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Suarezilla(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Women and makeup are inseparable. Its like askiing if someone can cook without salt?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Flytefalls: So what if she could? Does this "dressing down" extend to her outer garments too? Surely, you'd also not mind her leaving the house in nothing outstanding; perhaps something a little weathered, with frayed edges and no body contouring. I like to see you say yes, OP. Say yes. undecided

I would like the hypocrites in this thread to answer this. *eyeroll* Silly little boys looking for a reason to trash women, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante:
Truth is except on special occasions, I hardly even wear make up. undecided
Your display picture must be a special occasion. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: you must be the ugly type..no offence
yes I am, no offence.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by munasami: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=LaurelP]Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, churc

Sure, we still have few, very few who can.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:

@op can you walk up to a girl without make up and ask her to be your girl?
Guys are the reason why some girls marykay powder lasts only a week, they prefer beautiful girls to natural looking ones so all babes wanna be beautiful by force.

Don't blame them
1000likes
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by date1816: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
In Bermuda Triangle there is a mysterious force that sink ships and plunge aircrafts into the Atlantic Ocean.

Now three important personalities are directly and strongly 'alleged' to be linked to BH terror completing the three corners of a triangle. The local contact, the financer and the executor. Modu Sherrif, now Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are all personalities of interest. The mysterious force is in Aso Rock.

The thing in common with these three personalities is their extreme closeness to Jonathan the president.

This explains the puzzle. Let's wait and see.

Praise be to Allah.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by mindworx: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest: ...Yes I can, cos my parents banned me from wearing makeup until 3 years ago....

Chisos!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can men pee without holding their pr1ck? Sure they could but they wouldnt

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by KMTee(f): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
make up all the way..it's no crime

u for say make we no wear bra, earrings and carry handbag sef

anytime i don't wear make up, pple ask if i'm sick

even deeper life members apply lip balm and white powder.

so take a chill pill bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by vega84(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nope 98percent can't, the rest might jst be deeper life sistas ! #vegayarns#
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by premiums: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
I ve not wore makeup for a very long time now, and I do feel good about myself. Beauty is from within

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!
To each their own.
Your type will ban a woman from wearing trousers too cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ann2deals(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
there are so many ladies that do not wear make up always, I don't wear make up always because I desire natural tins so much and I believe there sum typical nija ladies that don't wear make always because of an events just like myself.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Natural beauty is a rare gift, if u don't av it u settle with makeup. Ud c lotta girls with their faces way ligher than their skin, and girls who wear so much makeup that their face to do reflector on d back of ur car if ur reflector is not working. Bunch of funny looking girls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
My Problem with this OP is his lady-centricness (sic)
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
mindworx:

Chisos!
Yep!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by nopecin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
;DA lot of ladies going to party without makeup in my village,some no dey even wear bra....
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
MsNas:
Now I can really see something is itching you. I'm what you wanna be and can't be. Deal with it. And yeah, it isn't up to 3K. Anything else?
lukat this olodo... Why on earth will i be you..we aint same gender... Die hard ma'am
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
yes I am, no offence.
you are among the millions i will crush to death jux like adolf hitler did to the jews
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by fairheven: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Long live make up!

1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ann2deals(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
DollyParton1: Babes can lie!!! See everyone famzing natural beauty and saying they rarely use make up.

I wonder who are those ladies I see around with heavy make up.
that should be the pinging girls or the babes of yahoo boys.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DopeAngel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
MsNas:
Are you mad? See this fool telling me I have low self esteem just because I happen to like makeup? Please don't anger me this early in the morning. Face your people with high self esteem please.

Some Nairalanders just think they can use the anonymity of the Internet to lash out with their frustrations. Mind yourself please.
lol.. I really hate people widd low self esteem
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DollyParton1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge: Some girls are just claiming poo shaaundecidedundecided...U apply a white powder n lip gloss n start shouting u don't wear makeups...mtschewwww. Makeup free is when u bath without applying anything on ur face either white powder,lipgloss etc!

Muah Love MAKEUP! I apply light makeup on my face,with my Magic Lipgloss,eye pencil and powder am good to go. U don't have to apply all d makeup items on ur face @once just because u wanna look pretty. I apply foundation anytime I have a good occasion to attend.
Gurl!!!!! Standing ovation for u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
All dese girls claiming they don't wear makeup, u chek dia profiles n u c dia faces r way lighter than their skin, sign of make up. They knw they aint picture perfect so dey look 4 dia best face in makeup to upload. They now come here claiming they dnt wear make up, who u deceiving? Urselfz I suppose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.