Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (24267 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
....lol...

I can go without my make-up....somtimes I love staying natural for a while....Then switch back to my make-up again...

I dont think i have any problem...So far as i have my brown powder and lip-gloss....
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Allsmyles(f): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I sure can do witout it. I jst try 2enhance my luk sumtyms wit mascara cos iv got long lashes. To even use white powder sumtyms z hardwrk 2me, nt 2talk of odas. The farthest I can go on special occasions z powder,mascara nd a bit of lipstick. I dnt nid 2use pencil on my brow cos all my brow nids z groomin... In oda wrds,I'm facially endowed nd I jst tank God 4makn me me...#Allsmyles
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by creamylicious(f): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
What's a church without make up What's a social gathering without makeup?? Decorations lighting etcetera are examples of make over for buildings that serve as churches or halls fro gathering. It makes d places attractive. Ladies inclusive are wired to be attractive, be it natural or aided
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by UjSizzle(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
I wouldn't attend an event knowingly without make up undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
I stopped applying makeup July 2013
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by joywendy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jerrick: Truth of the matter is there's no girl, in one way or the other, that can find it easy not to use makeup. Only Liars or rather, hypocrites will say she can live for a month without makeup.

For your mind, you have said something sensible! undecided *clap* *clap*
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by apineiorshekenn: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes there is a lady in first bank kano road branch Maiduguri, she don't do make up
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
satowind:
U don see plenty gals dat need husband accepting the fact that dey can do without make up. @op I hope u seen a wife already?

As in ehn
I'm confused already
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
walexGodson:
It's like u wear no make up in ur profile pix?you look beautiful though

Homo alert
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ivanspring: Is the op saying we shouldn't apply body creams and Perfumes? We shouldn't cut our nails, and that we should move around unclad? Why do we even bother to bath? Let's all be NATURAL the way God created us. Why don't you take us back to the stone age so that we women can please you men? Nonesense!!!

Lol.
Even in the stone age women adorned themselves.
Cleopatra used goat milk to bathe.
Women used all sorts of perfumes to increase their allure.

Some stupid e-diots will just come online and type with their heathen village mentality.
Pls don't mind them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
richyrichlady: i dnt wear makeup at all whether to social event or to church,yet i'm not a member of deeper life,i'm not just used to it

Wow
Buh no dp! Why
I'd really wanna check u out sweetie
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by butanep(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

In other words
she is not mature but make up make her matured...lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by butanep(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Wow
Buh no dp! Why
I'd really wanna check u out sweetie
you are lying... Any girl that deny the fact, that she dnt wear makeup s lying... Big lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaywiluv:

Go to M.F.M, Deeper e.t.c u would admire ladies....

Thank me later when u find ​Ɣ☺ΰr better half
I see d load ur carrying on ur face
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
ONESS:
i can imagine the the type of ojujukalaba in different attire that will grace such occasion. (nightmarish faces walking in day light).
WARNING DO NOT TRY SUCH IDEA!!!!

Ur wrong
There are still pretty ladies out there who don't care abt makeup
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
evea:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I am 1 of such ladies. BT sorry I am not interested in ur Proposal. I am serious. Thanks.

But I'm interested in you dear
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MhisIjay(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes I can cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Merlissa:

I can do it...

My choice
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by butanep(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Allsmyles: I sure can do witout it. I jst try 2enhance my luk sumtyms wit mascara cos iv got long lashes. To even use white powder sumtyms z hardwrk 2me, nt 2talk of odas. The farthest I can go on special occasions z powder,mascara nd a bit of lipstick. I dnt nid 2use pencil on my brow cos all my brow nids z groomin... In oda wrds,I'm facially endowed nd I jst tank God 4makn me me...#Allsmyles
my dear that is still make up...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
ARES:

trust me if they do that you will be the first to complain.... i love my girl with make up.... i like her looking hot..... reality is what you make it. stop the sanctimonious crap...

Ur choice can not be my choice bros
We are two different persons
Its not a mata of grammar
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by pholakheme: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can do without makeup and many others too. Infact I've seen someone without makeup on her wedding day.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
beckyomas: No, we will all die without make-up.
What kind of girls do you mingle with or come across? Co's I can sure as hell do without it and so do a whole lot of females.
*modified*
Its F to d T to d C...what's so special about FTC now? grin
Btw, those of u asking for pix, keep looking for it, Indulging you wouldn't solve anything.
if that's the case with u.. U worwor b dat
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
AdaNri1: To each their own.
Your type will ban a woman from wearing trousers too cheesy

Lolz
Matter of fact, I like trousers on ladies wt d right shape for it.
I jst don't like much makeup
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by joywendy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ivanspring: Is the op saying we shouldn't apply body creams and Perfumes? We shouldn't cut our nails, and that we should move around unclad? Why do we even bother to bath? Let's all be NATURAL the way God created us. Why don't you take us back to the stone age so that we women can please you men? Nonesense!!!

don't mind them. The op is probably a deeper life member or c.a.c member.
If you tell some of them to stay without using spray or perfume they would argue.
some of them are the first people who would point fingers at those who don't wear makeup and consider them as mother mary. Ask some of them if they want their wives looking plain without anything even powder on their wedding day and see their response
The only thing I personally don't like is when a lady over uses it or if they didn't apply it properly. Apart from that it's a free world!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
Of course there are! The problem is society is so vain that they regard women that don't apply makeup as local or odd.

I go to events without makeup and feel very comfortable with myself. I don't have anything against makeup and admire those who can apply them expertly, but personally I just don't have the skills or energy to paint my face. Jus baf, rub body cream, rub powder, rub lip balm, spray peff and I'm out of the house. Shap shap! No time for facial fine arts cheesy

I like dat sweetie
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by beckyomas(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Arcsniper: if that's the case with u.. U worwor b dat
thank you. Happy now?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Jerrick(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
joywendy:
For your mind, you have said something sensible! undecided *clap* *clap*
Are you OK?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
beckyomas:
But seriously, I would have put up a picture but I don't want to make my bf feel somehow.
Then again what does the op mean by 'typical' naija girls? Abi deeper life girls no be naija girls?
And for the records, I go to class every morning, do u think I would have the time to be painting in front of a mirror? For who? School boys? Na wah o

D last 2 sentences of ur comment
I don't understand
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by LaurelP(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
ebdib:

Lol.
Even in the stone age women adorned themselves.
Cleopatra used goat milk to bathe.
Women used all sorts of perfumes to increase their allure.

Some stupid e-diots will just come online and type with their heathen village mentality.
Pls don't mind them

Wat er u swearing abt?
Must evrybody be d same?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by joywendy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jerrick: Are you OK?
I am, not sure about you though
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Gloria3389(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
beckyomas: No, We will all die without make-up.
What kind of girls do you mingle with or come across? Co's I can sure as hell do without it and so do a whole lot of female.
only a lady that has no confidence in her natural look won't survive it...
#teamnatural#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.