Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? (24054 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by kweenshome(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hehehe make up Palava

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
I read some posts and i don't get why some of you guys keep on mentioning Deeper Life. I find it quite insultive.
@topic, i use light make up once in a while for the sole purpose of covering some facial spots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Felvet(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ topic, with white powder I'm good to go.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Dayhorla: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
protonz: makeup (is fakeup) is a big turnoff for me!
I like dem natural!
That's what you will say till u see a lady with makeup then you start drooling

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by cdamsel(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

I've never seen a lady without makeup in an event or social gathering like church
that's a big fat lie,o well depends on the church you attend lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by yhermmie(f): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm still ok with or without makeup.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by eminex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think only 0.0000001% NL girls would
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by beckyomas(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

These 3 ladies just lied
U can do with out it yet ve dem on
Don't come here to decieve us jor
PixOfU without make up or u all liars
But seriously, I would have put up a picture but I don't want to make my bf feel somehow.
Then again what does the op mean by 'typical' naija girls? Abi deeper life girls no be naija girls?
And for the records, I go to class every morning, do u think I would have the time to be painting in front of a mirror? For who? School boys? Na wah o
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ann2deals(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
AdaNri1: To each their own.
Your type will ban a woman from wearing trousers too cheesy
if a lady is ugly and she does not wear make up will you marry her?
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by tchigofigo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
...and they even wear lots of it to church.,when angel Gabriel wants to mark attendance, d pictures on his laptop does nt in anyway resemble wat he is seeing.,then they r marked absent! on d last day them no go let us hear word at heaven's gate wit their argument say them attend church service..woo, ma mu ikpa lo si orun..mtcheew!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
All these guys be like I don't like girls with MU, but they be e-crushing on girls with MU and be liking their pics...
nawa o...you guys should be saying the truth small-small mbok. 3 things my husband doesn't joke with
-hair
-some kind illegal short gowns/skirt
-MU...
I am not planning to drop these 3things soon

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by susanbussy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
It just depend on what you are used to I look beautiful with or without it and for some they feel more comfortable wearing it not because they think they are ugly without it.....
I believe every woman is beautiful all you need is a great carriage with or without it.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by chriscar: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
as for me I believe dat make up is an individual thing I have some friends DAT really want to apply makeup but do not knw how to do it and it ends not being nice caps their beauty is natural while there are some ladies DAT if they do not apply makeup you would know caps it is part of them.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

Is there any lady who can do that? I want to marry her!

trust me if they do that you will be the first to complain.... i love my girl with make up.... i like her looking hot..... reality is what you make it. stop the sanctimonious crap...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Merlissa(f): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP: Really, can a typical Naija girl do without makeup? As in just bath, brush her hair and dress up without applying any makeup, especially when going to events, church or party?

I can do it...
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by DoTheNeedful: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians and hypocrisy angry. Many guys claim to hate make-ups yet the ladies with make-up tend to get more attention from them lipsrsealed. Many ladies here claim not to use make-up yet almost every lady you see at events are wearing make up undecided. We go deceive ourselves to infinity grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by hensben(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
lalasticlala: I love to c women on nice make up. I like well made up face. my wife to b would b making up. I have nothing against make up so long as its moderate not Eucharia anunobi's type o
exactly! you typed my mind.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by eminex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: All these guys be like I don't like girls with MU, but they be e-crushing on girls with MU and be liking their pics...
nawa o...you guys should be saying the truth small-small mbok. 3 things my husband doesn't joke with
-hair
-some kind illegal short gowns/skirt
-MU...
I am not planning to drop these 3things soon

undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by kweenshome(f): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Light or heavy, make up is make up ooo and ilikey grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Hempe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jamb qstn.....lol....who dash monkey banana.... grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by agedmanng: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
MsNas:
Are you mad? See this fool telling me I have low self esteem just because I happen to like makeup? Please don't anger me this early in the morning. Face your people with high self esteem please.

Some Nairalanders just think they can use the anonymity of the Internet to lash out with their frustrations. Mind yourself please.

You can pretend you didn't see the comment. Remain good dear.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by evea: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I am 1 of such ladies. BT sorry I am not interested in ur Proposal. I am serious. Thanks.
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Hempe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
I admire moderately make up ladies
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by MosesEzekiel: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
As the name implies, make up is meant for ugly girls and women that want to make up their beauty
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by cutieberie1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
yeah i can.anyway is powder considerd as make up too
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by ONESS: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014

i can imagine the the type of ojujukalaba in different attire that will grace such occasion. (nightmarish faces walking in day light).
WARNING DO NOT TRY SUCH IDEA!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by Ann2deals(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Merlissa:
I can do it...
I have much pimples on my faces but I still prefer my face without no make up on because natural look gives me a natural date, natural followers, natural friends, natural things and a very comfortable day.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by JurassicPark: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014

Yes there are... search for any "SU" girl of ur taste and marry her grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by kweenshome(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
You can pretend you didn't see the comment. Remain good dear.[/quote]
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by hensben(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
DopeAngel: you are among the millions i will crush to death jux like adolf hitler did to the jews
you well so? wetin these ladies do you ehn!
Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by kweenshome(f): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
agedmanng:

You can pretend you didn't see the comment. Remain good dear.

Re: Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? by agedmanng: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
yes I am, no offence.

Obviously, he doesn't know you. You handled the comment in a matured manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) / Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.