Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,894 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bad Dream Panace I Learnt From Rev Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Dream Panace I Learnt From Rev Mbaka (453 Views)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Dream Panace I Learnt From Rev Mbaka by onyfrank: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2014
And its working. I attended a Charismatic conference back then in 1998, were Rev Ejikeme Mbaka was one of the guest speakers. He said, "If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Dreams, Read A Portion Of The Scripture(Bible) Before Going To Bed." This worked for me becus i fly alot, eat alot, swim alot, sex alot in my dreams.
So as i grow, in search of the Truth, i met one man(spiritual guru) who taught me many things about spiritual things, and with the researches i made, i started ignoring my Bible. Until one 9t in my dream, i met my spiritual mentor(the guru) when he was driving me home and we discused many thing, as i reached where i would stop, he brought a bible and handed it over to me and said, "Frank, i haven't taught u to stop reading the bible." Then i woke up.
Re: Bad Dream Panace I Learnt From Rev Mbaka by onyfrank: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2014
so try reading any portion of the Bible if u have tried many ways to stop bad dreams. It helps, whether u meditate, or pray bt jst read. God bles

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Defination Of Disco? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/14 / For Bible Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.