Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? (2295 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) / Should I Be A Second Wife?help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2014
It all started with changing faulty light bulbs, sockets, fuse etc..To talking about politics, war, football etc...To servicing generators, changing flat tyres, painting my room etc....

I don't walk like a girl and I don't sit like a girl.

Please, help me.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla: It all started with changing faulty light bulbs, sockets, fuse etc..To talking about politics, war, football etc...To servicing generators, changing flat tyres, painting my room etc....

Please, help me.
Discover yourself as a girl. find out those things that change your attributes and work on them...
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by rill: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Ermmmm, do u look like a girl?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2014
I understand the influence of the posture part. You do need to be all feminine in that.

But those stuffs like painting, football talks, etcetera. Ain't you happy doing them?... Why do you feel the need for a change?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla: It all started with changing faulty light bulbs, sockets, fuse etc..To talking about politics, war, football etc...To servicing generators, changing flat tyres, painting my room etc....

Please, help me.

@bolded Nothing wrong with all that.

As for being girly girl just watch any girly girl around you that you admire the way she walks and sit then copy her style and own it.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2014
I Think u r already on ur way to discover ur feminine attributes,u chose the name cinderella n not naruto
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1: I understand the influence of the posture part. You do need to be all feminine in that.

But those stuffs like painting, football talks, etcetera. Ain't you happy doing them?... Why do you feel the need for a change?

Actually, I love doing them and I save a lot from the hands of technicians. But I'm constantly laughed at and called all sorts of names even my parents are worried. I recently cut my hair and my Dad is furious about it but I'm tired of the pain associated with hair making.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2014
youmour: I Think u r already on ur way to discover ur feminine attributes,u chose the name cinderella n not naruto

Okay
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2014
rill: Ermmmm, do u look like a girl?

I definitely look like a girl.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by crackhaus: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you're pretty, I see no problem with all you complaining about.

You're attracted to boys right?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

Actually, I love doing them and I save a lot from the hands of technicians. But I'm constantly laughed at and called all sorts of names even my parents are worried. I recently cut my hair and my Dad is furious about it but I'm tired of the pain associated with hair making.

I don't see the need for you to change for anyone. It's your Life, you should please yourself not others. You don't want your Life to be boring do you?... Hun! I understand the influence of Pressure.

So the posture part is totally acceptable. You should learn/develop to be all feminine in that, after all you are one.

But left to me, you are cool and unique. And I'm pretty sure hundreds out there like you the way you are. But it's up to you to decide. You can change if YOU want.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by kreamidiva(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus: If you're pretty, I see no problem with all you complaining about.

Hehehehe...Na the opposite i been wan ask.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by kabasa77(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2014

Please, help me.

You are my type of Girl.. The girl of my dream... grin tongue
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014

Please, help me.

Why do you want to change?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by polz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014

Please, help me.
Mastery can onli be attained thru consistency...
D change cnt just happen all of a sudden. Friends ar 1 of d major factor dat cn influence ur desired change. So I'll suggest u kip more girly friends, nd I mean Xtremely girly friends_ +i suspect u hangawt wif guyz often dat y u hv tym 2 discuss "war-football-politics". Nd servicing Generator!!! oh babe datz way 2 far...
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
youmour: I Think u r already on ur way to discover ur feminine attributes,u chose the name cinderella n not naruto
lol
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its is all about your mindset.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by itstpia1: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014

how are these gender specific?

if you need a bulb changed, generator turned on, flat tire changed, your room painted, and no man is around , you wont do it?

Please, help me.

modelling school might help, or you can ask someone in the profession, for tips. Or just look at the women around you and check where the difference is.

how do you walk and sit though?

btw, you should use the expression, "How do I become more feminine", not "girly girl" which is a male term.

In addition, an all out change might actually prevent the type of men you are compatible with, from approaching you.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva:

Hehehehe...Na the opposite i been wan ask.
Lol...I just want to be sure she's not a butch.

Like I said before, nothing wrong with her complains. I find girls like that attractive sometimes if they're straight and pretty.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
You can do all the others, but atleast sit like a girl undecided

Dunno about the walking part too. Do you hunch your back while walking? That's bad posture. Correct it because it's bad posture, not because it's manly/unladylike.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus: If you're pretty, I see no problem with all you complaining about.

Yes, I definitely am.

I really don't know if I'm pretty but people say I am.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
UjSizzle: You can do all the others, but atleast sit like a girl undecided

Dunno about the walking part too. Do you hunch your back while walking? That's bad posture. Correct it because it's bad posture, not because it's manly/unladylike.

I sit properly outside my house but indoor I sit upside down. I don't hunch my back but I walk very fast.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
itstpia1:

how are these gender specific?

if you need a bulb changed, generator turned on, flat tire changed, your room painted, and no man is around , you wont do it?

modelling school might help, or you can ask someone in the profession, for tips. Or just look at the women around you and check where the difference is.

how do you walk and sit though?

btw, you should use the expression, "How do I become more feminine", not "girly girl" which is a male term.

In addition, an all out change might actually prevent the type of men you are compatible with, from approaching you.

I walk very fast and I sit with my legs on the headrest.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I sit properly outside my house but indoor I sit upside down. I don't hunch my back but I walk very fast.
What's upside down?

The other is fine. I walk fast too..no one's complaining. If they are, then i don't care and you shouldn't.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
UjSizzle:
What's upside down?

The other is fine. I walk fast too..no one's complaining. If they are, then i don't care and you shouldn't.

I sit with my legs on the headrest or my legs wide open, I drive very fast too and I wear big clothes. I don't fix my nails or carve my eyebrow.

I like the colour pink though, undecided
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I sit with my legs on the headrest or my legs wide open, I drive very fast too and I wear big clothes. I don't fix my nails or carve my eyebrow.

Girl, why do you want to change?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by kabasa77(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

Jesuuu
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Girl, why do you want to change?

I really don't know, Today my parents woke me up early with a lot of advice.

That if I don't change, No one will date me.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
kabasa77:

Jesuuu

Please, What's wrong?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I really don't know, Today my parents woke me up early with a lot of advice.

That if I don't change, No one will date me.

That's the reason, I see.

Your parents want your best, I understand it.

I think that you should accept yourself the way you are and you will meet your perfect fit sooner or later.

If you become someone else, you will attract someone who is not your fit.

There are millions of girls out there who walk on uncomfortable high heels, do their nails, wear fake hair and are actually unhappy. I am not sure the world needs another one.

If you feel like changing, do it, but do it for yourself ONLY, not for your parents or for someone who wants you to be who you are not.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by kabasa77(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

Please, What's wrong?

babe,as much as i admire the qualities you mentioned above, but i think you really need a complete make over..ist, change your wardrobe..just stop wearing big clothes as you said.. Wear clothes that highlights your figures and atleast as much as you can, try and pay attention to your appearance..if you are naturaly beautiful,you dont need much make up, a lip gloss and little touch to your brows will do..but generally try and pay attention to yourself. Dont always have this who cares attitude about yourself..you can go shopping with a friend and take beauty tips online..and abeg the spreading of legs..hmmm, you dey born pikin ni?

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

Big clothes as in shapeless ones? A change of wardrobe is needed get some form fitting clothes no need hiding in shapeless clothes.

You don't have to fix nails but you can keep them trim and neat. Carving your brows is nice helps highlight your features so go for it.

Its not hard to keep your legs together when sitting practice makes perfect. While you want to be girly girly don't forget to love you as you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) / What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.