Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Cheating Fiance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Fiance (2279 Views)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Fiance by Adeosas(f): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
please im here to recieve advice from you guys.im Engaged to my man but it seems to me that he is cheating on me. Last yr Sept we quarrel heavily to the extent we parted ways later reconciled lastyr dec.when i came into his huse i was praying after my morning prayer my spirit keep torturing me to open his bag where he do keep his documents. i obeyed my spirit because it leads me right. i keep searching and searching i did not see anything. my spirit keep torturing me again to open the last file which i obeyed ohh Loll to my surprise i saw a lady pic and unused Condom .i remove the pic and condom, later that day he found out and throw me out of his huse .i slept outside that day .he later asked me into his huse, since then we have been living normal. but the pic and d condom still in his bag. each time i confront him with it he will yelled at me. and keep saying if i see your hand in my bag again you will tell me if is Your head you keep in my bag. yesterday night i saw one message he saved on his draft It Reads BABE GOODMORNING PLSS IS NXTWK I WILL GIVE U THAT LEVEL.THE HAVE NOT GIVEN US YET MY MTN PHONE IS IN MY DADS PLACE YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY GLO FOR NOW.since mon i have been using his Mtn sim to browse and my spirit tells me that he have been calling her and he will delete her number after calling.i have know him for 7yrs we sufferd tghter till God raise him up is it now he will pay me back.i rejected many men offer because of him cos i vow not to share my heart with any man im endowed that i can turn the eyes of men thrice but the man im dating is making me to look foolish plss huse advice me on what to do.now im 2wks pregnant for him he dont want me to abort his baby.my fellow women and men in d huse advice a sis plsss im very very confused i cant tnink straight plsss.God bless you All
Re: Cheating Fiance by keepingmum: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Come bk in 4yrs after 3kids + marriage and several DV episodes to cry that ur hubby is cheating on u and u want out but u don't know what to do.

God has shown you the dude is an unrepentant cheat!! He doesn't even care for u as he left u to sleep OUTSIDE - U could have been killed by ritualists, raped etc Do u even value your life?

Instead of u to thank God for the signs he has shown u pre- wedding u are instead focused on the length of time u "invested" in a dead end relationship.

Which doctor said you cant abort a pregnancy? and btw how do you know you are 2wks pregnant? Person no de sabi say dem carry till atleast 4wks unless you are hoping your prince charming will pity you and keep you in your long suffering bliss because of belle

25 Likes

Re: Cheating Fiance by yomi007k(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow dt sounds bad.

Have u tried telling him wat u wrotw here?

Thats d only way u can understand the situation.
Re: Cheating Fiance by AK6464(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Cheating Fiance by Ab025(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
if a man wants to cheat on you, he will.....regardless of what u feel or say!

but why search his private property or bags, what were u hoping to find? I guess you have found it? are you satisfied now with your search?
what kind of sneaky spirit will lead u to search thru another person's private property in search of what will hurt u

I think u are in a better position to know what best to do.

....and u are preggy?
Re: Cheating Fiance by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well madam seer you've used your own hand to seal your destiny, since your spirit can detect your fiance discrepancies why didn't this same spirit tell you to opt out as soon as you saw bold hand writing of infidelity written on the wall.

Anyway as a soon to be mom you'll have to look out for the welfare of your unborn child,there is no amount of advice you're gonna get here on this forum, that would change your situation. The ball is in your court now. Goodluck!
Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well me I will not advice you to abort but you're dating the wrong man with a blurry marital future. That's point one

Such a man never really suffered..Lol you said you suffered with him for 7yrs. If you see a suffering man, my dear you won't wanna go thru a year with him. The fact that he hasn't entered marriage and he's already behaving like this shows he hasn't suffered enough. If he has, he would have learnt serious life lessons and flirting with women will be one of his fears. At least he has a family to call his own. He probably was just a pampered brat who didn't quickly make money for a while.

This your spirit that is leading you to know all things...be careful, it seemed to work for you now, it can lead or mislead you to take wrong actions in your marriage in future. I know of some homes it has really affected. It may even lead to paranoid psychic disorder. So pls be careful. You simply dont trust him, thats all. Its not a spirit matter.

A lesson for many. This precise spirit that led you to open his file failed when it didn't lead you to know that he's not the right man from the begining till you get pregnant for him after 7yrs. Lol something must have appealed to your eyes or flesh about him and not your spirit. Not all that glitter is gold.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by mysticgal(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sometimes you should just walk,away!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Fiance by thorpido(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
You should have asked these questions before getting pregnant.
A boyfriend who says you have no business asking him about a lady's picture and can throw you out will do more when you marry.
You should marry a man that respects you.

....as for the pregnancy,you either stay in a marriage you struggle with or be a single mother.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Fiance by poshestmina(f): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
You guys are not married yet and he has started throwing you out of his house ? Madam,trust me ,that man will make life a living hell for you and he doesn't even respect you to be remorseful ...

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Pureheart91(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
My dear if indeed that spirit was of God, den you would have read the signs and heed the warning but i see your carnal person made u stick unto him,believing he's a product of ur sweat and hence no one should reap were u sowed.

My dear even the devil himself is a Charlattan; i suppose u have all d signs u need- imagine a man treatn u as rag b4 marriage and u tink u wud change his lifestyle, dahs a longstory my dear even if it were possible u are in for a longtin.

My Advice- leave his home for nnow and, go seek out the face of the lord on dis issue; but if u ask me i tink from the handwritn on the wall u shud be able to interpret it.

Plz i want u to know that Life goes on no matter what?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Come if I were you(I do have to say I can never be in such a position sha) still, if I were you, I'd get an abortion and move on with me life. Wait! what am I saying sef? if I were you, that would mean I didn't or don't love myself enough, which is why I'd still be here asking questions after all these, meaning I'll still stay, so who's fooling who? Abegi

Never mind me anyways, I'm higher than the most high right now, peace.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by dominique(f): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
This sprit sprit of yours should be telling you that you will become a victim of domestic violence if you go ahead to marry such a man. You're yet to marry him and he's already throwing you out, do you seriously think that things will get better when you're married to him?

Forget the seven years you wasted with him, a lengthy courtship doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. Move on away from him and believe that you will find a man that will love and appreciate you regardlessly your shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
What does that your spirit that doesn't mislead you say right now?
Re: Cheating Fiance by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Adeosas:
thanks for all your comments i really appreciate.i will try and bear all rubbish is not that i cant abort but i was adviced by my Doctor not to do so cos is complicated. so i leave everything everything in d hands of my creator he knows the best. plss i know many can judge me by saying staying with him for long. im a less privldged child since 2005 i sufferd till i met him so i have been staying with him since when i was in yr 1 till i graduated. double dating dont favour me at all, i dont fancy it at all if not i could have leave him for long. when you love a man deep dwn from ur hrt and ur both struggle tghter u will know how it feels to start all of over again. 7yrs rlationship is not 7days it pains to see ur man double dating and claims is not true. if he open up to me the way i do to him there wont be prb but he keeps yelling at me not to ask him. Infact God will pay him back in his own coins.

Leave God out of it. He didn't put you in this situation. You did - for money.

And stop deceiving yourself that you're bearing his rubbish. You're not. You're practically forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you - which you know anyway. But rather than walk away from a dead end relationship, you decide to trap him by getting yourself knocked up with yeye claims of a complicated pregnancy. What sort of complications are you referring to, girl?

You say you struggled with him for 7 years. Really? But you claim life's been so hard for you since 2005 and he's been financing your education since year 1. So what did you contribute financially?

Na wa for the shamelessness of some girls. Is he your father? Biko if you know you don't have the financial means to bring up a child go for a termination and learn to keep your legs firmly shut.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by baby124: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa o. I am so sorry darling. This is crazy. It's not about how much you suffered with someone. Some people are just ingrates. So always work on yourself first before suffering with anyone that is not your husband or wife. Sit down and tell yourself the truth. A child is a life long bond with another human being. You need to ask yourself if you can be connected to this person for the rest of your life. He is disrespectful, abusive and a compulsive liar. He is running two serious relationships and doesn't care about you at all.

It's time to have a proper conversation with him. Including this new evidence. If he throws you out again, never go back. That little voice is your intuition and is God's way of opening your eyes. This must have been going on for 7yrs but you were too blinded by helping him to help yourself. Pray about it seriously and decide what to do with that pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
<<What a monitoring spirit you got there by the way...

<<<Dear, This guy threw you out<<<You slept out side<<<You did not do the ladies "shakara" most women usually do when they were hurt<<< The next day you went back probably bagging him to take you back<<and he has the guts to tell you that if you ever open his bag again....Hmmm!!!!!

I just don't know what to say to you....I would have asked you to take a walk without looking back assuming you were not pregnant...Now that you were pregnant, even if you take a walk, you must look back because of the child..damn!!!!

I hated the fact that you made such a stupid mistake girl.. especially when your guts was correct and right...

OK LET US SEE IF WE CAN MAKE A LITTLE HEADWAY

Do you have a job at the moment?....what was your living arrangement like? and please do not tell me you are living with him...and If you are, please look for an accommodation of your own..it will give you some respect and a little dignity...

Then sit down and think for a week or more....make yourself scare....let him miss u(though I doubt that because his plates might be full at all time)..Do not pick his calls during those time of deliberation....when you are done...Talk to him with boldness not as a desperate woman...what ever the decision you have made make sure it will benefit you and the baby so much that you will not have to comeback here to NL to cry again..except with thank you notes on how fantastic we were...

I am so sorry that all the love you got was clustered in your heart and none was reserved in your head to keep you focused...But remember, you cannot trap him with a baby.. and he cannot change his attitude because of a baby..Highest thing he will do for you is to organize a red cross marriage...(which was usually done out of emergency just to save faces)but that's where your problems will compound because when the emergency is over and the baby was born,the red cross will want to go back to how things where before..to rescue another damsel in distress....living u cold and dry...please think carefully while deliberating .

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
EfemenaXY:

And stop deceiving yourself that you're bearing his rubbish. You're not. You're practically forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you - which you know anyway. But rather than walk away from a dead end relationship, you decide to trap him by getting yourself knocked up with yeye claims of a complicated pregnancy. What sort of complications are you referring to, girl?

You say you struggled with him for 7 years. Really? But you claim life's been so hard for you since 2005 and he's been financing your education since year 1. So what did you contribute financially?

Na wa for the shamelessness of some girls. Is he your father? Biko if you know you don't have the financial means to bring up a child go for a termination and learn to keep your legs firmly shut.

Chai!
Re: Cheating Fiance by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
your spirit kept torturing you? ahahaha

The same spirit didn't tell you to leave the house forever? Same house you were sent out to sleep outside? ahhhh!!! shocked shocked shocked

My sister, this wan na madness oooo

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Berbierklaus(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have know him for 7yrs we sufferd tghter till God raise him up is it now he will pay me back.i rejected many men offer because of him
@Amarabae how is the moulding business grin
Re: Cheating Fiance by rosalieene(f): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2017
EfemenaXY:

you don't have to be this rude and harsh!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by pleasantplaces: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2017
angry
Re: Cheating Fiance by pleasantplaces: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2017
The kind of things i read here and begin to wonder....
How can a man chase you out of the house because you questioned his cheating ways and you're here asking us for advice? can't you advice yourself?
Your esteem must be so low!
Abeg i don't have any advice for you because i know you don't need advice, na sympathy you dey find. you dey find person wey go tell you to pray and fast, stay because you have suffered for 7years with him and not let another woman come and take over.

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
God and Satan have revealed your man in HD to you. Can you accept and leave with it all the days of your life?

Can you honestly deal with it?

4 w.o foetus can easily turn to Aunty Flo with one or two tabs, e never reach D$C levels. Dunno why this is up for debates sef cos me personally for don move on. I can only endure,cook up survival tactics etc in a marriage worth saving, not dating/engaged or whatever else stage, biko.
Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
OP, this is your chance to dodge a big bullet and walk away because there's nothing to mend here. A broken wedding is better than a life of misery, which is what you would get if you marry this man.
Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
keepingmum:
Come bk in 4yrs after 3kids + marriage and several DV episodes to cry that ur hubby is cheating on u and u want out but u don't know what to do.

God has shown you the dude is an unrepentant cheat!! He doesn't even care for u as he left u to sleep OUTSIDE - U could have been killed by ritualists, raped etc Do u even value your life?

Instead of u to thank God for the signs he has shown u pre- wedding u are instead focused on the length of time u "invested" in a dead end relationship.

+1
Re: Cheating Fiance by Vikky014(f): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Adeosas:
please im here to recieve advice from you guys.im Engaged to my man but it seems to me that he is cheating on me. Last yr Sept we quarrel heavily to the extent we parted ways later reconciled lastyr dec.when i came into his huse i was praying after my morning prayer my spirit keep torturing me to open his bag where he do keep his documents. i obeyed my spirit because it leads me right. i keep searching and searching i did not see anything. my spirit keep torturing me again to open the last file which i obeyed ohh Loll to my surprise i saw a lady pic and unused Condom .i remove the pic and condom, later that day he found out and throw me out of his huse .i slept outside that day .he later asked me into his huse, since then we have been living normal. but the pic and d condom still in his bag. each time i confront him with it he will yelled at me. and keep saying if i see your hand in my bag again you will tell me if is Your head you keep in my bag. yesterday night i saw one message he saved on his draft It Reads BABE GOODMORNING PLSS IS NXTWK I WILL GIVE U THAT LEVEL.THE HAVE NOT GIVEN US YET MY MTN PHONE IS IN MY DADS PLACE YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY GLO FOR NOW.since mon i have been using his Mtn sim to browse and my spirit tells me that he have been calling her and he will delete her number after calling.i have know him for 7yrs we sufferd tghter till God raise him up is it now he will pay me back.i rejected many men offer because of him cos i vow not to share my heart with any man im endowed that i can turn the eyes of men thrice but the man im dating is making me to look foolish plss huse advice me on what to do.now im 2wks pregnant for him he dont want me to abort his baby.my fellow women and men in d huse advice a sis plsss im very very confused i cant tnink straight plsss.God bless you All
i cnt stand a cheat. so follow ur hrt
Re: Cheating Fiance by Vikky014(f): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
NotOfThis:
OP, this is your chance to dodge a big bullet and walk away because there's nothing to mend here. A broken wedding is better than a life of misery, which is what you would get if you marry this man.
exactly
Re: Cheating Fiance by rolled: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abort now that it is at the early stage
Don't listen to people telling you to keep it
They won't be there for you,when you need people.
You would be sad for the rest of your life if you end up with him.
Nigerians and marriage sha
Re: Cheating Fiance by Richy4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Struggling with someone through thick and thin must not be in terms of finance only...There's something called emotional and psychological support...which can helps a partner cope with stresses and during distress situation....The guy might need a second opinion in his business and ask for her opinion, she in turn could give meaningful advise which might yield good returns to the guy in that business.....
Dear I know you are angry but I will suggest you tune down the harshness in future, when giving some advise, she was distressed already and doesn't know what to do...yea she made a mistake but humans are bound to make mistakes...all we want for her now is the way forward not judgment and conviction..

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiance by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
i dunno sha but me i lost the story from that "used condom & female pic in a bag" the arrangement get as e be...like wth is he a ritualist or on some fetish sh1t..gluck sha
Re: Cheating Fiance by sisisioge: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm...Your cousin Menuna came last year with a similar story. Everybody advised her to hold off marrying the dude but na hand Menuna begin shook for peeps eyes! She even threatened to curse a few overzealous empathizers! However, she came back a few days ago with a sob story asking to know where to buy kini so she could kini her kini by herself. Whew, walaayi, anyone with any molecule of shame will not even bring such story/request to NL again. But she did...

My advise is for you to mind yourself! Everyone can only contribute words for you, you could be the focal point for several minutes...When the chips are down, you will still be the center piece darling. Be wise...When choosing a life ally, choose a friend with whom you have mutual respect.

Don't marry any man who cheats on you. OK, better put, don't marry any man who disrespect you with indiscretion!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Venza Pearl White !!! / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear / My Sister Runs Away From Home Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.