Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Solution To Window Media Player That Is Playing But Not Giving Out Sound - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution To Window Media Player That Is Playing But Not Giving Out Sound (693 Views)

Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / SOLUTION TO WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER THAT IS PLAyING BUT NOT GIVING OUT SOUND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Window Media Player That Is Playing But Not Giving Out Sound by reloaded(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2008
Before i go start my story make i hail all the biggest guys and gals in here, i formated my dell pentinum4 yesterday and ever since i have formatted it i uploaded some music but to my surprise it is playing but not giving out any sound. I beg who fit give me a site whereby i can download a software to solve the problem. Thank's hmmmmmm
Re: Solution To Window Media Player That Is Playing But Not Giving Out Sound by femzy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
The driver are simply not loaded.

Try to download Realtek sound driver.That probably should be what your lappie audio controller uses.
Re: Solution To Window Media Player That Is Playing But Not Giving Out Sound by reloaded(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2008
Thank's femzy but i am using a desktop window xp pentinum 4

(1) (Reply)

Dns Plz / Am Confused / Specialized Laptop With Pda(real Time Sattelite Imagery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.