Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) (9172 Views)

Do U Still Have Problem Selling Your Agric Produce? Come In Here!!! / Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce / Anybody With Agric-produce Exporting Experience In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by depopson: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have smoked catfish for sale. 08060915055
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by faithalone(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
3.5kg broilers for sale in large quantity
Contact via 08032080431
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by ellagabriel(f): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
HELLO NAIRALANDERS
I AM CHRISTY AND A MAJOR PLANTAIN FLOUR DISTRIBUTOR FROM EDO STATE.I CAN SUPPLY YOU AS MUCH PLANTAIN FLOUR PROCESSED OR UNPROCESSED THAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR EXPORTATION.I SUPPLY UNRIPE PLANTAIN IN BUNCHES,THE DRIED PLANTAIN AND THE PLANTAIN POWDER.I SUPPLY DIRECTLY FROM EDO STATE AND AT A VERY AFFORDABLE WHOLESALE PRICE.TO KNOW MORE CONTACT ME ON 09072526162 OR ellagabriel12@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by adewaled(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
getting international buyers for products requires understanding of the global market. you need to know the various instrument to use a seller in terms of financial and payment terms, packaging and shipping methods. All these will assist you in getting genuine buyers who are ready to pay you money for your goods exchange. you can get the links for genuine buyers on https://freightdrive.info/get-real-buyers-abroad-online-for-nigerians/
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by akinlad: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hygenically prepared smoked catfish available for sale.Pls contact 08058595256
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Yitzchaq(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Buzz me on 08137932570 to get added to crop farming group on telegram.

1 Like

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by japsyvic(m): 2:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Are you a Farmer?
Do you have any Agri-related product for sale and you haven't gotten a Market for them?
Are the Middlemen really exploiting you so much that u gain less...?
Are you looking for where u can contact suppliers from your farm at a very short time..?
Have you heard of AGRIMARKET-IT?.......

AgriMarket-it is an online social platform (Whatsapp and Telegram forum) where farmers get direct contact with their customers and vice versa. Agri market provides a unique platform for interaction amongst farmers, It connects potential buyers with potential sellers. It helps to know how and where you can buy or sell your agriproducts easily within Nigeria, Its also an avenue for making a general price decision for an agricultural commodity for sale for colleagues within the same field....

Products like Feeds, Feed ingredients, PKC, Soybean, Maize, e.t.c, Feed addittives in large and small scale depending on the quantity Poultry and Poultry Products: Eggs, Broilers, Layers D.O.C, D.O.P, Point of Lay, Turkeys. Spent layers.
Fishery; Fingerlings, Juveniles, Parent Stock etc
Seeds of various varieties of crops, Cassava stem, Casava peel, Cassava, Starch, Plantain Suckers, Pineapple suckers e.t.c
You can now advertise your products available for sale and gets instant buyer within the shortest time at your desired price... Take the advantage of the largest Agrimarket base on Whatsapp and Telegram

... There are three whatsapp groups, you can join only one because of the limited number allocated per group

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bhk4TvvRmRC0gIKZ0kELeB

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6W56RqcuJxIEIMUHLXlGue

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1PLrAnoyjA65XRQm9f6glP

Telegram group
https:///joinchat/EAlQowsOWJoHJ7_sf9ERrw

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by major911(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
i hv well vaccinated 15wks point of lay for sale in ibadan.....kindly contact 0706602333. going for 1400 negotiable
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by abdullkabar(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nelton:
Sent you an email
pls get baxk to me.

Hello,do you buy watermelon or cucumber from farms,if yes contact me or quote me and drop ur contact
Abdullbashirub@gmail.com
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by aderiyike2651: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
@op good job

9 Likes

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Rafaelbeulah: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Brown beans for sale. Old one
Bulk buyers needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry Sector In Nigeria: The Journey So Far / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available / Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.