Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro (620 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro by Navvy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Former Nigeria international Emmanuel
Babayaro has declared that no Nigerian
coach is good enough to handle the Super
Eagles.
Babayaro added that he was never convinced
from the onset that Stephen Keshi was the
right man for the Eagles job.
“I don’t think Keshi is the man for the job. I
never thought any Nigerian coach is the right
person for the Eagles. And note this, it has
nothing to do with their ability as coaches. As
coaches they may be terrific, but I have always
maintained, an average Nigerian myself
inclusive, we are very sentimental people and
football and sentiments they don’t go together.
“That is why we have this situation where Keshi
never invites the best hands, for one
sentimental reason or the other. On a good
day, somebody else without sentiments would
have invited every other person.”
“We have to bring the players. They will create
competition which at the end of the day makes
every other player better.”
Criticisms have mounted over Keshi’s non-
inclusion of Villarreal striker Ikechukwu Uche,
saying recently that the player has said he
should be begged before he would return to
play for Nigeria.
Source:- African Football
Re: No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro by bright007(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ok
Re: No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro by Kog45(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Navvy: Former Nigeria international Emmanuel
Babayaro has declared that no Nigerian
coach is good enough to handle the Super
Eagles.
Babayaro added that he was never convinced
from the onset that Stephen Keshi was the
right man for the Eagles job.
“I don’t think Keshi is the man for the job. I
never thought any Nigerian coach is the right
person for the Eagles. And note this, it has
nothing to do with their ability as coaches. As
coaches they may be terrific, but I have always
maintained, an average Nigerian myself
inclusive, we are very sentimental people and
football and sentiments they don’t go together.
“That is why we have this situation where Keshi
never invites the best hands, for one
sentimental reason or the other. On a good
day, somebody else without sentiments would
have invited every other person.”
“We have to bring the players. They will create
competition which at the end of the day makes
every other player better.”
Criticisms have mounted over Keshi’s non-
inclusion of Villarreal striker Ikechukwu Uche,
saying recently that the player has said he
should be begged before he would return to
play for Nigeria.
Source:- African Football
Pls emma tell us wetin oyibo won us wey keshi never won.All your fucking oyibo managers failed us except westerhoff that won Afcon,qualify us for our first ever world cup and reached 2nd round after spent 6yrs as a coach.Whereas a nigerian(keshi)spent less than 3years to win Afcon,qualify for world cup and took the team to 2nd round.Pls d issue of Ike uche and Keshi is very simple,i believe as ex-international you should know well bcs the samething happened to you at u17 japan 93 where u are benched for incompetent okoneboh throughtout the tournament by Fanny Amu.
Re: No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro by Navvy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kog45: Pls emma tell us wetin oyibo won us wey keshi never won.All your fucking oyibo managers failed us except westerhoff that won Afcon,qualify us for our first ever world cup and reached 2nd round after spent 6yrs as a coach.Whereas a nigerian(keshi)spent less than 3years to win Afcon,qualify for world cup and took the team to 2nd round.Pls d issue of Ike uche and Keshi is very simple,i believe as ex-international you should know well bcs the samething happened to you at u17 japan 93 where u are benched for incompetent okoneboh throughtout the tournament by Fanny Amu.
my broda u are right
Re: No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro by SEYIKP(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
GIVE THIS MAN KOLANUT TO EAT.ALL THESE OYINBO PUPPET. YOU EXPECT US TO HIRE ANOTHER GRADE C OYINBO MAN, THAT WILL SYPHONE OUR FOREIGN RESERVE, BECAUSE OF DESPAIRITY IN THE COLOUR OF THE SKIN.

(1) (Reply)

Let See How Sharp Your Eye Is. / C.ronaldo Vs Ibrahimovic Who Scores Amazin Goals / Ike Uche Defends Self Over Claims Of Turning Down Nigeria, See His Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.