Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pin Prick Challenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pin Prick Challenge (907 Views)

Probability of Getting infected by a needle prick. / Ice Bucket Challenge?! Naah. We Climb In Africa / Where Can I Take A Skin-prick Test In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pin Prick Challenge by SJWforAfrica: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello nairaland forums! I have come from Tumblr to come visit you with exiting news. A new social-media trend has been emerging to bring attention to the ebola epedemic. All you have to do is donate money to existing health organisations or complete a challenge of only symbolic meaning. I really hope you guys like this and can get behind it! Thanks! smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Studies Show US Is The Cause Of The Current Ebola Outbreak In West Africa / Extremely Important: Now That You Are Pregnant! What You Need To Know!! / Your Birth Control Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.