Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

....... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ....... (3558 Views)

Unlimited Browsing For All Devices. / Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by folyboy2013: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Here is a bang for all download frick, now you can browse and download unlimited for just 15 naira per hour using the trick i will be giving you.

for more info contact me at: 2348105753207
bb pin: 2A5EF288
Re: ....... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
chia !
Am short for words.
Nigerian, wen will we stop doing this to ourselves
Re: ....... by folyboy2013: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
tell me what you did to your self. am curiuos to listen.
francleanflexy: chia !
Am short for words.
Nigerian, wen will we stop doing this to ourselves
Re: ....... by capip120(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Etisalat’s time base data plan is totally
unlimited and it goes for 15 naira for every 5 minutes, so for 1 hour you will spend just 180 Naira on an unlimited data cap.
The good thing about this plan is that
Etisalat has one of the best internet speed, so you can imagine how many data you will have pulled in an hour, I have read on a site where people claim to have downloaded up to 10GB file in 2 hours that just going to cost 360 Naira.
So if you have a huge file to download no
need to start panicking on how much you
will spend, Etisalat Unlimited plan will
always be there for you.
How To Subscribe to Etisalat Unlimited
Data Plan for 15 naira for 5 minutes
1. Dial *229*5*7# and wait for an SMS
notification that you are now on PAYG.
2. Now you are SIM card is on PAYG
internet plan, so when you start browsing you will be charged 15 Naira for every 5 minutes. (lets say you have 30 Naira on your SIM, you will be able to browse for 10 minutes).
NOTE:
i. After subscribing, your time starts
immediately your phone’s data is on or your modem is connected, even if you don’t browse, so far your mobile is showing E/3G/H+ or your datacard is connected.
ii. You should know you will be charged every 5 minutes, so if you have 1000 Naira on your SIM and you keep browsing, 15 naira will always be deducted every 5 minutes except you unsubscribe by dialing *229*0#
iii. The plan will serve you best if you have 3G service in your location.
To unsubscribe dial *229*0#
guy if na something like this u want give us forget am.
www.nairaland.com/1803180/download-large-files-15-naira

1 Like

Re: ....... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
folyboy2013: Here is a bang for all download frick, now you can browse and download unlimited for just 15 naira per hour using the trick i will be giving you.

Thief, ole, barawo.......... Since when, this is not a trick, but a plan on etisalat network......... So stop trying to rip people off.
Re: ....... by folyboy2013: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
ok...i here you, you said 15 naira 5 minute and i post 15 naira 1hr. since you dont have eyes to read well, maybe you read once more but using your glasses this time.

olaadisatoyin:

Thief, ole, barawo.......... Since when, this is not a trick, but a plan on etisalat network......... So stop trying to rip people off.
Re: ....... by folyboy2013: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
eti give 5 minutes, but there is a way to make it 1hr even more.

capip120: Etisalat’s time base data plan is totally
unlimited and it goes for 15 naira for every 5 minutes, so for 1 hour you will spend just 180 Naira on an unlimited data cap.
The good thing about this plan is that
Etisalat has one of the best internet speed, so you can imagine how many data you will have pulled in an hour, I have read on a site where people claim to have downloaded up to 10GB file in 2 hours that just going to cost 360 Naira.
So if you have a huge file to download no
need to start panicking on how much you
will spend, Etisalat Unlimited plan will
always be there for you.
How To Subscribe to Etisalat Unlimited
Data Plan for 15 naira for 5 minutes
1. Dial *229*5*7# and wait for an SMS
notification that you are now on PAYG.
2. Now you are SIM card is on PAYG
internet plan, so when you start browsing you will be charged 15 Naira for every 5 minutes. (lets say you have 30 Naira on your SIM, you will be able to browse for 10 minutes).
NOTE:
i. After subscribing, your time starts
immediately your phone’s data is on or your modem is connected, even if you don’t browse, so far your mobile is showing E/3G/H+ or your datacard is connected.
ii. You should know you will be charged every 5 minutes, so if you have 1000 Naira on your SIM and you keep browsing, 15 naira will always be deducted every 5 minutes except you unsubscribe by dialing *229*0#
iii. The plan will serve you best if you have 3G service in your location.
To unsubscribe dial *229*0#
guy if na something like this u want give us forget am.
www.nairaland.com/1803180/download-large-files-15-naira
Re: ....... by learnit: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
<<<<<<<<<<SCAM ALERT≥>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<SCAM ALERT≥>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<SCAM ALERT≥>>>>>>>>>
Re: ....... by damilareoye: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
The truth is that have been using this on my Sim without any trick.... The stuff does not require any tweaking.... Just saying. Funny enough, i downloaded 2.5gb With 10mb given to me by them without touching my credit within 1 hr.
Re: ....... by ein: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
@folyboy u be baba, with 20 naira I still dey browse for almost 6hrs plus. Eti do enter gobe.
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
folyboy2013: ok...i here you, you said 15 naira 5 minute and i post 15 naira 1hr. since you dont have eyes to read well, maybe you read once more but using your glasses this time.

All the same, na scam.....
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
damilareoye: The truth is that have been using this on my Sim without any trick.... The stuff does not require any tweaking.... Just saying. Funny enough, i downloaded 2.5gb With 10mb given to me by them without touching my credit within 1 hr.

Yeah, same here. In fact, I downloaded 10gb plus as etisalat is fast in my area
Re: ....... by folyboy2013: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Enjoy while it last brother.

ein: @folyboy u be baba, with 20 naira I still dey browse for almost 6hrs plus. Eti do enter gobe.
Re: ....... by tommyking: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
abeg share the thing here if not go chop am utself
Re: ....... by folyboy2013: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
is ok...
tommyking: abeg share the thing here if not go chop am utself
Re: ....... by mikron(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just load N30 only before u subscribe. Do not load large amount of money on the sim u wish to use to browse, preferably get 2 eti sims. Load on one and transfer N30 only to d oda sim then subscribe for the plan wit d N30 then browse, that N30 might last u for one hour, wen it stops, transfer anoda N30 and fire down. Thats how i do mine. Maybe thats what folyboy do too or rather wants to show u guys. At least thats how i do mine and i get as much as 17 gig with N300 naira.
Re: ....... by epidi(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2014
mikron: Just load N30 only before u subscribe. Do not load large amount of money on the sim u wish to use to browse, preferably get 2 eti sims. Load on one and transfer N30 only to d oda sim then subscribe for the plan wit d N30 then browse, that N30 might last u for one hour, wen it stops, transfer anoda N30 and fire down. Thats how i do mine. Maybe thats what folyboy do too or rather wants to show u guys. At least thats how i do mine and i get as much as 17 gig with N300 naira.

Thanks for your interesting contribution,please what the code for etisalat airtime transfer
Re: ....... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wonder how this stuff work, let me try first
Re: ....... by smajatt(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
folyboy2013: Here is a bang for all download frick, now you can browse and download unlimited for just 15 naira per hour using the trick i will be giving you.

dude do you realise that you are one of the biggest fool on earth. in a bid to be a badass hacker which i know you are not,cos i know the guy that found the cheat, you have officially blocked the cheat cos it won''t last since your big mouth can just shut itself.

I told FF to know who he gives the cheat to,now the basket mouths are on nairaland to show their stupidty.
Re: ....... by smajatt(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
undecided
Re: ....... by mikron(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2014
epidi:

Thanks for your interesting contribution,please what the code for etisalat airtime transfer
*233*0000*the amount u wish to send*the etisalat numbr u re sending to#

1 Like

Re: ....... by bio777: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2014
smajatt:

dude do you realise that you are one of the biggest fool on earth. in a bid to be a badass hacker which i know you are not,cos i know the guy that found the cheat, you have officially blocked the cheat cos it won''t last since your big mouth can just shut itself.

I told FF to know who he gives the cheat to,now the basket mouths are on nairaland to show their stupidty.
You are a bigger fool...You think nairaland is a platform you conduct descreet biz? You and only you, want to enjoy the cheat?...Self centred Hippotamus!
Re: ....... by Rhaspody(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2014
mikron: Just load N30 only before u subscribe. Do not load large amount of money on the sim u wish to use to browse, preferably get 2 eti sims. Load on one and transfer N30 only to d oda sim then subscribe for the plan wit d N30 then browse, that N30 might last u for one hour, wen it stops, transfer anoda N30 and fire down. Thats how i do mine. Maybe thats what folyboy do too or rather wants to show u guys. At least thats how i do mine and i get as much as 17 gig with N300 naira.
OP idea works. it is similar to yours. just transfer 15 naira every 55 min cos thats when etisalat will stop allowing data transfer from your sim. after disconnecting check your balance you will see 15 naira. transfer another 15 naira to the SIM and connect to continue browsing for another 55 minutes.
note this cost me 1000 naira. it is not a scam.
Re: ....... by epospiky(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Capip120
Mikron
God bless you. You guys are generous and open-mined unlike the op who wants to extort people. #nooffencetruthmustbesaid
Re: ....... by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
mikron: *233*0000*the amount u wish to send*the etisalat numbr u re sending to#
that is wrong correct code is: *223*0000*amount*Etisalat no#

1 Like

Re: ....... by smajatt(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
bio777: You are a bigger fool...You think nairaland is a platform you conduct descreet biz? You and only you, want to enjoy the cheat?...Self centred Hippotamus!
just when you think you have seen it all, then mario pops up his head to speak

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ....... by bio777: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rhaspody: .
OP idea works. it is similar to yours. just transfer 15 naira every 55 min cos thats when etisalat will stop allowing data transfer from your sim. after disconnecting check your balance you will see 15 naira. transfer another 15 naira to the SIM and connect to continue browsing for another 55 minutes.
note this cost me 1000 naira. it is not a scam.
21 gun salute...You are much!...True son of naija.
Re: ....... by honour6(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2014
@op abeg delete this thread or better still remove all ref to the network provider. This stuff has been on for a long time, publicising it like this would surely lead to its block. At least u would have respected the guy that gave u the code.
Re: ....... by mikron(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara: that is wrong correct code is: *223*0000*amount*Etisalat no#
sorry i made a mistake. yap its 223

(1) (Reply)

Come In For The Best Grade A US Used Laptops At Affordable Prices / HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking / Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.