Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Tenants And Their Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tenants And Their Reactions (735 Views)

A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / Brothers Arraigned For Renting Out Room&parlour To 100 Tenants In Lagos / Anger Reactions In Nigerian Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenants And Their Reactions by aboyaji(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
This just happened few minutes ago.

I was just sitting in the parlour, browsing through Nairaland when my brother came in and told me some of the tenants were asking after me. I asked him to bring them in.

The next thing i heard was a noise from one of the tenants who was just standing instead of taking seat.
He was complaining why i decided not to reconnect the disconnected light in the house. That there has not been any power supply for the past 3 months and that he has paid his bill.
I quietly told him that other tenants refused to pay theirs and i have kept persuading them over the months to do the needful which they didnt oblige to. Hence, leaving the light the way it is - DISCONNECTED.

They kept yelling as they left(not in my presence though).
Some tenants can be so annoying and tend to make a quiet person talk till head blows off. This set of tenants that came were the bad eggs in the house who always conspire against the welfare of the house. And their team leader is a short dude. About 3 feet or so. Short niggas are always stubborn. They even decide when they want to pay and not to pay at all so that one wil see them as THE BIG GUYS.

I purposely decided to leave the power supply unrepaired till they know what to do.

If my action is wrong, do let me know pls.
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by tuwayz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can we see the pics of the people in question?
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by aboyaji(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
tuwayz: Can we see the pics of the people in question?
pls, just stop
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by Truth234(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
aboyaji: This just happened few minutes ago.

I was just sitting in the parlour, browsing through Nairaland when my brother came in and told me some of the tenants were asking after me. I asked him to bring them in.

The next thing i heard was a noise from one of the tenants who was just standing instead of taking seat.
He was complaining why i decided not to reconnect the disconnected light in the house. That there has not been any power supply for the past 3 months and that he has paid his bill.
I quietly told him that other tenants refused to pay theirs and i have kept persuading them over the months to do the needful which they didnt oblige to. Hence, leaving the light the way it is - DISCONNECTED.

They kept yelling as they left(not in my presence though).
Some tenants can be so annoying and tend to make a quiet person talk till head blows off. This set of tenants that came were the bad eggs in the house who always conspire against the welfare of the house. And their team leader is a short dude. About 3 feet or so. Short niggas are always stubborn. They even decide when they want to pay and not to pay at all so that one wil see them as THE BIG GUYS.

I purposely decided to leave the power supply unrepaired till they know what to do.

If my action is wrong, do let me know pls.

Sir connect the light for them since these particular tenants have paid, 3 month is a long time to be without light. You can disconnect the other tenants light from the juncture box leading to their apartments but I don't think it is necessary if you are still expecting these same tenants to pay later on.
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by aboyaji(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Truth234:

Sir connect the light for them since these particular tenants has paid, 3 month is a long time to be without light. You can disconnect the other tenants light from the juncture box leading to their apartments but I don't think it is necessary if you are still expecting these same tenants to pay later on.
i do understand what you said. And thanks a lot. But, i dont like disconnecting the other people's light because, it will make the wires look tarterred, also, since this group of people have been recruiting a team that doesnt want the success of the house, let him re-recruite them also to pay.
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by tuwayz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
aboyaji: pls, just stop
angry grin but y now?
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by aboyaji(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
tuwayz: angry grin but y now?
you want me to vent. Please, just contribute by saying what is necessary
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
tuwayz: Can we see the pics of the people in question?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by Truth234(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
aboyaji: i do understand what you said. And thanks a lot. But, i dont like disconnecting the other people's light because, it will make the wires look tarterred, also, since this group of people have been recruiting a team that doesnt want the success of the house, let him re-recruite them also to pay.

Sir, that is a tough one and I don't think that will get the whole situation anywhere. These particular tenants are refuting your action because they've paid. Remember the agreement they signed was about them been responsible for their own actions and not others. Therefore, this current action can create enmity and worsen the situation.
Re: Tenants And Their Reactions by aboyaji(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Truth234:

Sir, that is a tough one and I don't think that will get the whole situation anyway. These particular tenants are refuting your action because they've paid. Remember the agreement they signed was about them been responsible for their own actions and not others. Therefore, this current action can create enmity and worsen the situation.
ok, thanks though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family / Very Wise And Inspiring Advice From A Father To His Son Concerning Marriage / Upset At Having No Son, Man Cuts Off Own Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.