Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

New Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Order (632 Views)

SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish / Terrorism: Military Gets New Order From Jonathan, Gowon / New Order Nigerian Immigration Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Order by Sconty09(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just to inform my Nigerian People about good leadership. He doesn't take alot to be real and true leader. Nigeria is among the top ten oil producers globally but corruption, tribalism and bad leadership has always being our problems. I relocated two years ago to UAE with my family due to my work, I see leaders who love their people and always striving hard to make them happy. From economy, infrastructures, energy, environment and water I see clear difference between haves and have nots, my conclusion is good leadership. This country is not arable , it's a rocky, and sandy country but everywhere is green and we eat the freshest of all fruits. This country is a gulf country the water is not good, but have to be desalinated ,never lack water and the cost is cheap with power supply. Etisalat powerred my home appliances on a package,no dish but all the cable stations in the world, unlimited internet and land linephone that is free when you call locally 24/7 for like 10,000 naira per month. Recently I applied for driving license but amazingly it's most advanced driving school in the world with tower like airport, I can't explain all in the driving school but can attached some pics to confirm that. You have to attend classes for two weeks after medical tests, if you passed the class, then to packing and reverse dept, then to area five for traffic signs,after that to tower for round about, practical exam for reverse and packing, for all these stages, if-you fail one you go back to lower level, then road test with the police. I failed the first and second , hoping to pass insha Allah the last stage aftergoing through all the stages. Less I forget police issue driving license here and they re attached to the emirate driving college not FRSC like us, the traffic security like FRSC outfit is mainly concerned with roadusers and adherence to traffic rules. You don't get license for light vehicles and end up driving heavy vehicles it's criminal and you can't drive without licence. The licence is for 10yrs unlike us, where our leaders add to their citizen's woe , just to milked them every two yrs. I wonder why our leaders are not coming up with reforms. If I'm in APC, I think reform policies should be their slogan and campaigns. Reforms
in immigration and customs by granting 10yrs paasport instead of 5yrs, same with license, reforms on economy,reforms on education, my wife is an associate Professor in English dept (UAE-U) all the classes in fact the school is all smart e- complaints. Reforms on social services and reforms on religions.No companies can open shop without having local as partner and the local partner take 60%,it's a national policy , that makes their citizens richer no matter your foreign idea, they value their people. So much to say on emiratization policy, all companies must have 30% local as staffs, here you see companies begging the local who is already rich to work , just come in the morning , sit down on your desk , drink coffee and wait for chauffeur to take them home for women by 3pm. This country don't have half of our oil deposit, we have arable lands, we have fresh waters and it rains almost half of the year in Nigeria,. What's wrong with us? Stop fighting yourselves based on tribes,religion and languages but pray for good leader. UAE is seven different tribes that came together and formed the country. Nothing is wrong with Nigeria land but alot is wrong with us. Ask our leaders what's your plans and reforms about,we 21st century universities here, high schools students are building drones. We have all engineering departments that failed to produced phone batteries and earpiece. Graduate that are half baked. The power generated by the aluminum company power plant here like my Nigeria friend who work with GE told me is about 70,000 mega watts,just one company for their use.

I weep for my country, I have met lots of Nigerian,who left Nigeria ,studied abroad,got their Phd and turned heads of departments in university,Abu Dhabi. I would win any Nigeria Politician in any election on policies,so can any Nigerians excluding these gangs of wicked people who are hellbent in ruining the future of this great country. Thanks

Re: New Order by gsalvatore: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
We all know this about the Emirate.

Whats exactly your point that we dont know already?

Come back and make a change in your community...no be to type all this epistle.
Re: New Order by ope2711(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oh Almighty God, the owner of Even and earth, oh Lord! I'm tired of this Country, I want to travel to UAE, but I'm a JOBLESS graduate, please God help me!

(1) (Reply)

Pass Your Pmp In 40 Days - 30 Days Free Access To Online Training Platform / Deceit And Delusion At The United Nations. / THE VIDEO : Iā€™m Not Dead!ā€™ ā€“ Shekau Releases New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.