Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour (1681 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nasir el-Rufai Tuesday chose Fadan Kagoma, the country home of the late governor of Kaduna State, Patrick Yakowa, in Jama’ah Local Government Area of the state to begin his gubernatorial open consultations.
The former minister was at the palace of Kpop Gwong, Col. Paul Zakka-Wyoms (retd.), the Paramount Ruler of the Gwong to formally intimate the monarch on his governorship ambition.

Read more http://www.firstafricanews.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3084:el-rufa-i-begins-governorship-campaign-tour&Itemid=369

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
now we know why d fool has bin running his mouth like chinese pure water.
the downfall of el rufai has just begun.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by donphilopus: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: now we know why d fool has bin running his mouth like chinese pure water.

Keep dreaming. If the so-called “fool” decides to defect to PDP today, y'all will welcome him like the way you welcomed FFK. Shameless party!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: now we know why d fool has bin running his mouth like chinese pure water.

Join this conversation on our facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAfricaNews1/posts/515311098613996
Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Keep dreaming. If the so-called “fool” decides to defect to PDP today, y'all will welcome like the way you welcomed FFK. Shameless party!

Join this conversation on our facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAfricaNews1/posts/515311098613996
Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Should NASS Approve $1bn Loan to Fight Boko Haram?
President Goodluck Jonathan’s request for approval of $1 billion loan to purchase arms and ammunitions appears to be the most important to the National Assembly it resumes from its annual leave.
The President had in a letter dated July 15, 2014 explained that the external loan was urgently needed to upgrade the equipment, training and logistics of the Armed Forces and security services in order to enable them to confront the insurgents more forcefully.
The National Assembly had in the N4.6tn 2014 Budget provisions, appropriated N968.127bn for Defence on account of the Boko Haram insurgency.
The Senate mandated the joint committee to report back to plenary within one week.
How do you consider this request and its treatment by the National Assembly?

Join the conversation on our facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAfricaNews1/posts/515311605280612
Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by LFJ: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=
the downfall of el rufai has just begun.[/quote]

Since you are not God, your statement should count less to any reasonable person.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by LFJ: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: now

Since you are not God your statement should count less to any reasonable person.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by Goddex: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hahahahahahaha . . . this man will be so disgraced at polls . . . goodness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by KnowAll(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
VP's state, El-rufai has no hope.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by bappahman: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just for once Imagine that that Jet was linked to anyone in APC .... say maybe Muhammadu Buhari or Nasir El-Rufai or Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi or Rabiu kwankwaso and then add the 9.8 million dollars angle ... by now Marilyn Ogar of the PDP would have moved some of us to cameroon as slaves in chains .. GOD NO DE SLEEP OH ...

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
All he has to do is get the Ticket.
Kaduna will be my our side as we root out the Umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by nigerianvenom(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
LFJ:

Since you are not God your statement should count less to any reasonable person.

was el rufai God when he called GEJ a drunk?remember he is the president,thus deserves respect.

was elrufai God when he went online abusing patiencs jonathan for her speeches incompetence?

was el rufai God when he said GEJ an ijaw prwsident and favouring only the ijaws?

was el rufai God when he said all the unprintable words against the president of his country?

oh!is it now u just remember the existence of God?
keep decieving urself while el rufai keep exposing his morionic nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by nigerianvenom(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Keep dreaming. If the so-called “fool” decides to defect to PDP today, y'all will welcome him like the way you welcomed FFK. Shameless party!

the same way ali modu sherriff wasnt a boko haram Sponsor till he decamped to PDP?

Or is it the same way ur co founder-tom ikimi wasnt a betrayal and a "nobody" till he decamped to the PDP?

Or abi na the same way atiku became a saint after
joining APC the killers party?

which party is even a shameless party between APC and PDP?A party that goes about begging the rogues that kept nigeria and nigerians where it is should be worst than a "shameless party". spiit on APC!

A party that went and begged OBJ to " show them the way" should be ashamed of itself and her member.
APC isnt a party,its a conglomerate of silly and angry tout.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by akins56(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
I laff at mofos who says el rufai will lose!,,,infact he has a very bright chance, considereing the fact that apc is waxing stronger like never b4 in kaduna, and ramalan yero does not av a huge support base, regarding sambo?,,he his a paper weight!
Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by alaoeri: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom:

was el rufai God when he called GEJ a drunk?remember he is the president,thus deserves respect.

was elrufai God when he went online abusing patiencs jonathan for her speeches incompetence?

was el rufai God when he said GEJ an ijaw prwsident and favouring only the ijaws?

was el rufai God when he said all the unprintable words against the president of his country?

oh!is it now u just remember the existence of God?
keep decieving urself while el rufai keep exposing his morionic nature.
Is there any falsehood in what u have stated?
Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by mumumugu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
He will first demolish the state building and allocate land to his brothers

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by XketchDesigns(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
I seriously hope he does. The fact is, if he decides to run, he is going to win. That's just the truth, except the Almighty says otherwise and of course there is some sort of rigging. Yaro, doesn't have the charisma, not like that counts in politics of Nigeria, I mean take GEJ for example. Anyways, Yaro, has not really achieved anything tangible, namadi tried, yakowa was also good but Yaro has been a disaster! No real projects and development in the state is slower than ever!

On second thought, southern kd might choose to support Yaro, because of the usual bigotry and sentiment the average Nigerian displays, a move which is going to be a big mistake.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Begins Governorship Campaign Tour by firstafricanews: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
We are Breaking the News.....

Follow us now for latest and hot political Issues + News.

Twitter: @FirstAfricaNews OR https://twitter.com/FirstAfricaNews

IG: @FirstAfricaNews OR http://instagram.com/firstafricanews

FB: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAfricaNews1

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: IGP Orders For Tambuwal's Arrest / Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa And Northern Elders Caught On Camera In London / Patience Jonathan Refuses To Leave Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.