Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? (5467 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Photo: Wizkid Having A Nice Time With His Niece And Nephew In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by irokoteam2: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
So Wizkid has a crush on this lady or he really wants to enter her gateway.

This is what Wizkid said when he posted the picture of the actress on his timeline ….

Love it!!! @officialosas !! U the one! She goes by the name Osas and i dont think Wizkid is the only guy who will refuse to call her the one. Yes, no guy will deny this body.

SEE MORE PHOTO HERE.. http://www./2014/09/hot-shape-is-wizkid-having-crush-on.html

1 Like

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2014
She's too old for him, is his dic,,, k even big enough lol

1 Like

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by jemype(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: She's too old for him, is his dic,,, k even big enough lol

How do u know his dick is not big enough
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by brownlord: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2014

Some prefer when it enters like a needle

1 Like

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by missmaris020(f): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
brownlord:

are u talkn frm xperience?

1 Like

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
brownlord:

ewwww no way

jemype:
How do u know his dick is not big enough
Its obvious, but I like the pikin sha he got swag.

Am obsessed with this song of his at the moment.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkVQg-5xuQ
[/url]
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by jemype(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: ewwww no way

Its obvious, but I like the pikin sha he got swag.

Am obsessed with this song of his at the moment.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkVQg-5xuQ
[/url]

lol.gr8 song but if dat one called (caro) especially LAX's verse was drugs. D only thing I can equate with it is dat raw palmwine served in igbo zones with green leaf on it. (Unexplainably sweet)
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
jemype: lol.gr8 song but if dat one called (caro) especially LAX's verse was drugs. D only thing I can equate with it is dat raw palmwine served in igbo zones with green leaf on it. (Unexplainably sweet)
yea loves Caro also, am starting to like Wizkid afterall. embarassed grin
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by brownlord: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: are u talkn frm xperience?

It was a conversation btw some chicks, and one of them just told me what all of them said abt their guy.

One say she likes the guy thing is small, it enters like needle, other said she prefer when she's crying maybe the guy beat her up before action she likes the guy to ff her and then pet her.

Em but you still can confirm if I was the one sha o.
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
REVEALED: I did a private investigation., linda ikeji's blog earn 3 million naira every month, while seun's nairaland earn 27 million naira every month
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by spanzed(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Dr2great: REVEALED: I did a private investigation., linda ikeji's blog earn 3 million naira every month, while seun's nairaland earn 27 million naira every month
keep keeping track of their money u hear...no go face ur own sir!!!

6 Likes

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by jemype(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2014
rokiatu: yea loves Caro also, am starting to like Wizkid afterall. embarassed grin
. I'd say after 2face in nigeria and prolly sound sultan he's the only one I know who does evergreen songs that u can move to in 10 yrs time. See a few - pakurumo, tease me, don't dull, jaiye jaiye,on top ur matter, eledumare, roll it, london girl, etc. Don't even know which is my best one
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Money makes little boys chase Big Fishes...

1 Like

Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2014
jemype: . I'd say after 2face in nigeria and prolly sound sultan he's the only one I know who does evergreen songs that u can move to in 10 yrs time. See a few - pakurumo, tease me, don't dull, jaiye jaiye,on top ur matter, eledumare, roll it, london girl, etc. Don't even know which is my best one
he got talent no doubt.
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2014
spanzed: keep keeping track of their money u hear...no go face ur own sir!!!
am only gettiNG INSPIRED. u boy
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by spanzed(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Dr2great: am only gettiNG INSPIRED. u boy
ok sir!!!but how u placed it...u did a research nawa oooo...it sound odd...try and work hard u would surpass seun I bet u..No offence sir
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by godwinkessi: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Yes
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by folawiyoma(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014

Bad gurl bad attitude bad speech. Bad ass
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by folawiyoma(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014

Bad gurl
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by missmaris020(f): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
brownlord:

It was a conversation btw some chicks, and one of them just told me what all of them said abt their guy.

One say she likes the guy thing is small, it enters like needle, other said she prefer when she's crying maybe the guy beat her up before action she likes the guy to ff her and then pet her.

Em but you still can confirm if I was the one sha o.
. Lmao dn't wori I understand. Its btw us
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by brownlord: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: . Lmao dn't wori I understand. Its btw us

What's your spec. i guess.

9 inch
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by haryomikun(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
SuperMartins: Money makes little boys chase Big Fishes...
Hater! So Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω big boy with no money abi undecided
Broke arss niggur cheesy
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
haryomikun:
Hater! So Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω big boy with no money abi undecided
Broke arss niggur cheesy
Some kinda pple u dnt jxt av to reply...Av a Nice day
Re: HOT SHAPE: Is Wizkid Having A Crush On The Actress? by haryomikun(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
SuperMartins: Some kinda pple u dnt jxt av to reply...Av a Nice day
Thank yoouuuu mahhhnn

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes Tiwa Savage’s New Manager (PHOTO) / Erica: Nonstop beautiful Pictures Of Erica, Her Full Bio And Achievements / Lord Have Mercy Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.