Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! (859 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! by kahal29: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayò Fayose, on Tuesday distributed letter of employment to Ekiti indigenes employed into federal agencies.
The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel Omotosho, said there were about 50 people helped to secure jobs into Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of State Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti, and the Nigeria Immigration Service.
The 11 lucky applicants into FMC are Olatunji Idowu, Toyin Oriola, Bamidele Idowu, Adewumi Felicia, Idowu Gbenga, Osanyintade Bosede, Bisiriyu Akeem, Titilayo Oluwarotimi Aladelua Bukola and Agunbiade Adesoji.
They received their letters of employment at the situation office of the Ayò Fayose Campaign Organisation in Ado Ekiti, at a brief ceremony.
The identities of those employed into MFA, SSS and NIS were, however, not disclosed.
Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and was meeting them for the first time, just to distribute the letters of offer of employment to them.
Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11 of them were employed. I don’t know any of them. I took the step because those who should get employment are not just those who know the governor or wife of the governor or anyone close to the government.”
He assured the people of continued support for all and sundry in the state and called on the people to remain peaceful and law-abiding.
Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed graduates should submit our credentials at Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I received a call last Wednesday that I should come for my employment letter. It still seems like a dream because I never believed that it could happen.”
He thanked Fayose on behalf of the others and assured the governor-elect that they would be good representatives of the state at their various places of work.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/
Re: Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! by zolajpower: 2:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God for dem,as for d able Govenor i think that's a hallmark of a good govenor. Unlike,my state (ema uduaghan)govenor who really doesnt have directin.... I really thank God 4 being FTC
Re: Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! by Ozugbo(m): 4:32am On Sep 17, 2014
zolajpower: Thank God for dem,as for d able Govenor i think that's a hallmark of a good govenor. Unlike,my state (ema uduaghan)govenor who really doesnt have directin.... I really thank God 4 being FTC
I LV DIS
Re: Check Out: How Fayose Secured - SSS- Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am gonna comment when am ready

(1) (Reply)

Open Invitation For The Position Of A Bank Teller In Lagos / Icee Technology Talent Hunt / Babysitter Needed In Mabushi! Pay@minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.