Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission (84533 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Jalal(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2012
Federal Civil Service Recruitment for Foreign Affairs Officer 1 GL9 and FAO 2 GL 08

Qualification: Minimum 2nd class lower in International relations, political sci and Environmental issues.

Or Degree in UN languages ε̲̣̣̣.g French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German.

Collect form from the state civil service commissions in the 6 zones. NW Kaduna, NE Yola, NC Abuja, SW Ibadan, SS Port Harcourt, SE Owerri,

Collection of forms starting from Mon May 28 and ends June 4th,

Submission on or before June 15th at point of collection.

Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by EGWAREIFE: 8:50pm On May 23, 2012
okeyoooo, thanks for dat pics of info.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by danielnwodi(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2012
Thanks for the info. pls does it mean that we that stay in Lagos can go to Ibadan. If so pls help me with their address in Ibadan.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2012
I studied international relations too can I take all my documents to ibadan fill the form and submit the same day cos I will be goin from lagos
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Jalal(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
@danielnwody n lekibraky, i dont know the address, but just ask for the state civil service commission. Yes am sure you can collect, fill and submit all at once. Note the form is free.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by biggyflame(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2012
Pls apart from the stated requirements, what is the difference btw Officer 1 and 2 because I know both won't be the same.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by truz(f): 9:05pm On May 27, 2012
biggyflame: Pls apart from the stated requirements, what is the difference btw Officer 1 and 2 because I know both won't be the same.

You can go to http:///1879194/fcsc for more details.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Jalal(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2012
biggyflame: Pls apart from the stated requirements, what is the difference btw Officer 1 and 2 because I know both won't be the same.

They are different grade/ salary levels, Officer 1 is Grade level 9, while Officer 2 is Grade level 8. Entry degree level goes for 8, while those with Masters might be considered for 9.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Akolawolei(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2012
Thanks for the info.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2012
To those that have collected the form, can you please share with us what the process is like, especially those that collected from Ibadan, what are we supposed to use to collect the form? Will there be a form of aptitude test after the submission of the form? Is the collection of form based on state of origin, can an indigene of Abia residing in Lagos collect it in Ibadan and do any body have an idea the basic salary of a Grade 8 employee in the ministry of foreign affairs.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by gambus007(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2012
s3nn2x: To those that have collected the form, can you please share with us what the process is like, especially those that collected from Ibadan, what are we supposed to use to collect the form? Will there be a form of aptitude test after the submission of the form? Is the collection of form based on state of origin, can an indigene of Abia residing in Lagos collect it in Ibadan and do any body have an idea the basic salary of a Grade 8 employee in the ministry of foreign affairs.

r u lukin 4 job or moni?mind u ministries dnt pay well.if u wnt career u cn go for it.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by godello: 3:16pm On May 29, 2012
Why wasn't it made nationwide,so i need to travel. Na wa o
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by chuquiz(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2012
Nigerian Parastatals and paper formSS cry, we ought to have gone past that stage now. Whatever happened to online application?, this country is depressingly backward.Tufiakwa! angry
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2012
gambus007:

r u lukin 4 job or moni?mind u ministries dnt pay well.if u wnt career u cn go for it.
U did not answer my other questions. I just wanted to have an idea how much is the pay, is there anything bad there? There r about 4 or so other questions.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Adeks(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2012
Tnx poster 4 d info. pls anyone in abuja who has collected should share their experience. tnx
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by omoisreali: 10:13pm On May 29, 2012
I studied History and Diplomatic studies with 2nd class lower division grade, would it be admitted for vacancy in international relations.To me, both courses are of similar contents but I want to be sure if the Ministry will see it as the same if applied. Thanks fellow nairalanders!
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by yemighty2005: 7:56am On May 30, 2012
Good morning all, can someone describe the office address. I'm coming from lagos and don't av idea of where is office is located.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by slimming: 8:18am On May 30, 2012
Call a for drop,then you are there.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by virus01(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2012
I was at the office in Ibadan last Friday and was told a shocking fact: that the forms may never get there from Abuja as it is being hijacked by our politicians in Abj, but I'm hoping this is not the case. Infact, I was advised to either look for someone who knows someone in ABJ or forget about it.
However, pls don't be discouraged, the forms may be available by now. Here is the address below:
From Iwo road, ask where you'll get bus going to Gate (yes, simply Gate .. #30naira).
From gate bus-stop, take a walk back and grab a bike to Secretariat. They'll drop you at the gate, go in and ask for the ministry of foreign affairs, its near the Governors office.
Pls do let me know if the forms are now available.

Goodluck. smiley
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:40pm On May 30, 2012
COACHING IN PROGRESS!!!!

REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN/WARDS TODAY @ ACTIVE-MINDS TUTORS.

AVAILABLE
SOUND LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.
HIGHLY SKILLED TUTORS.
NO-DISTRACTION POLICY.
EMPHASIS ON MATHS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
VISUAL AND AUDIO TEACHING GUIDES AVAILABLE ALSO.

REGISTRATION STILL IN PROGRESS.

LEARN THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO FAIL EXAMS AND RE-SIT SEVERAL TIMES OVER,THEN AVOID THEM!!

ACTIVE-MINDS TUTORS
EVENING LESSONS/COACHING
NURSERY*PRIMARY1-6*JS1 STUDENTS.

11 ADEDEJI ADEROGBA STREET
OFF OKUNOLA ROAD
EGBEDA LAGOS.

TEL:08103031278
:08029597566

4-6PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:40pm On May 30, 2012
THANKS FOR YOUR CALLS AND PATRONAGE!!!
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:41pm On May 30, 2012
KEEP CALLING...THANKS
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:42pm On May 30, 2012
COACHING IN PROGRESS!!!!

AVAILABLE
HIGHLY SKILLED TUTORS.
NO-DISTRACTION POLICY.

LEARN THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO FAIL EXAMS AND RE-SIT SEVERAL TIMES OVER,THEN AVOID THEM!!

ACTIVE-MINDS TUTORS
EVENING LESSONS/COACHING

OFF OKUNOLA ROAD
EGBEDA LAGOS.

4-6PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:43pm On May 30, 2012
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE...KEEP CALLING
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by activeminds: 1:43pm On May 30, 2012
COACHING IN PROGRESS!!!!

AVAILABLE
HIGHLY SKILLED TUTORS.
NO-DISTRACTION POLICY.

ACTIVE-MINDS TUTORS
EVENING LESSONS/COACHING

OFF OKUNOLA ROAD
EGBEDA LAGOS.

4-6PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by ismail09: 12:36pm On May 31, 2012
Why dis country never serious 4 1c !! Why not on net?. It is totally life risk! Money risk! Time risk!...
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Abochiifeoma(f): 12:48pm On May 31, 2012
Pls doz dat av collectd d form 4rm owerri shld please tel me hw 2 locate the csc office. Thnx
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Akolawolei(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2012
I belief the ministry in charge of this employment process is not seriouse for any thing. Thus, the form should be made available online, if really they mean business.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by reallycute(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nawa ooo y is dis country like dis? A̶̲̥̅♏ on М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ way to ib nw aήð hope dis journey is not gonna be fruitless. Has anyone in d house collected from ibadan. Plz share . Aήð dis collection by geopolitical zone is it by state of origin or ur present location dat means where U̶̲̥̅̊ stay at d moment. Tanx
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by stevenity(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
this is great opportunity for those dat hv qualifed for d post, quickly go to ibadan n get ur form. I was there on thursday and friday. From lagos whn u get to iwo road at ibadan join motor goin to Gate, whn u get to Gate, take okada to secretariat, ask of civil service commission. D form is still availablethis is great opportunity for those dat hv qualifed for d post, quickly go to ibadan n get ur form. I was there on thursday and friday. From lagos whn u get to iwo road at ibadan join motor goin to Gate, whn u get to Gate, take okada to secretariat, ask of civil service commission. D form is still availablethis is great opportunity for those dat hv qualifed for d post, quickly go to ibadan n get ur form. I was there on thursday and friday. From lagos whn u get to iwo road at ibadan join motor goin to Gate, whn u get to Gate, take okada to secretariat, ask of civil service commission. D form is still available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.