Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Do You See This New Website Idea? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You See This New Website Idea? (612 Views)

How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! / Pls help review my new website / New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See This New Website Idea? by uchdollar111: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by IamGodzilla: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well, its more like a forum, with an events section.
Good one though.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by CreativeWeb(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Is this different from people posting their pictures on facebook and their friends in far and near will automatically be updated? They will not even need to search anything. They will just visit ur wall and see all the pictures. They can also upload their videos on youtube. You are talking about video clips, when one may like to upload 30 minutes video of a wedding event. Can your server carry these heavy videos? One can even privately send those pictures via email to his loved ones.

Here is a better idea. It's www.happenings.ng. People can register and then login to upload video clips (1 to 5 minutes) of anything they see happening in their environment or wherever they are. Like video clip of Aluu killing, policeman taking #20, conductor and passenger fighting, reps fighting in the house, students rally, armed robbery, traffic holdup, etc. You will make the video clips to be maximum of 5 or 10MB. People will be delighted to visit www.happenings.ng everyday to watch lastest and trending video clips of happenings around the country. People can then like the video clip or share to facebook.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by uchdollar111: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
CreativeWeb: Is this different from people posting their pictures on facebook and their friends in far and near will automatically be updated? They will not even need to search anything. They will just visit ur wall and see all the pictures. They can also upload their videos on youtube. You are talking about video clips, when one may like to upload 30 minutes video of a wedding event. Can your server carry these heavy videos? One can even privately send those pictures via email to his loved ones.
Here is a better idea. It's www.happenings.ng. People can register and then login to upload video clips (1 to 5 minutes) of anything they see happening in their environment or wherever they are. Like video clip of Aluu killing, policeman taking #20, conductor and passenger fighting, reps fighting in the house, students rally, armed robbery, traffic holdup, etc. You will make the video clips to be maximum of 5 or 10MB. People will be delighted to visit www.happenings.ng everyday to watch lastest and trending video clips of happenings around the country. People can then like the video clip or share to facebook.
Yea, Ur talking about different ways of information sharing, facebook, youtube, email. What I mean is, having a website dedicated to only events, where people can share their event moments with the rest of the world during or after the event. The owner of the website can charge a fee, to cover an event if the host can't cover the event efficiently. that doesn't stop you from using other media. Nice reply though, the link you dropped is broken, not opening.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by onyengbu: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
OP but you already created the site, asked for reviews, some idiots came there and discouraged you and you deleted your post.
Why are you making it seem like this is something new.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by uchdollar111: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
onyengbu: OP but you already created the site, asked for reviews, some idiots came there and discouraged you and you deleted your post.
Why are you making it seem like this is something new.
I'm just making some research to make sure it's worth the labour.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by CreativeWeb(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
www.happenings.ng doesnt exist. Just for illustration.
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by uchdollar111: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
CreativeWeb: www.happenings.ng doesnt exist. Just for illustration.
What are you illustrating?
Re: How Do You See This New Website Idea? by micodon(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
uchdollar111:
What are you illustrating?

Adobe

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Help !!!! / How Can I Use #20000 To Promote My Forum / I Want To Buy Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.