Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Wife Slap Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slap Me (1469 Views)

Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
We are arguing this night and suddely wham! my face turn blue with slap. So I quickly run here to nairaland to ask advice.

Plss is this normal? Should I go back to beat her or I should leave her. I need urgent answer.
No insalt pls.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Loool grin grin Aint notin u won't find on NL...
Pls, beat her
Stab her
Make sure she doesn't sleep this nyt without an unforgettable scar
If possible sef, just call papa ayo to grant u access into his jet, he has guns thr, pick one n shoot her.. Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slap Me by emailehis(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mr and Mrs Smith..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
A single click on your profile saved me the trouble of commenting. I will pass, so help me God. grin
Re: My Wife Slap Me by mcevans1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Take amatem u no go gree undecided
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lolss,if she slap u slap am bak nau,infact kill her(note:I will not be held responsible for your actions)
Re: My Wife Slap Me by jhydebaba(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
OP is a clown.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2014
jhydebaba:
OP is a clown.

You are the clown
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis: We are arguing this night and suddely wham! my face turn blue with slap. So I quickly run here to nairaland to ask advice.

Plss is this normal? Should I go back to beat her or I should leave her. I need urgent answer.
No insalt pls.

Are you normal? You opened a thread just now that you like sleeping with married women as a single guy... now ure saying ur wife "SLAP" you...

Get a job u.

Seun please block this ID.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
ledafaze:

Are you normal? You opened a thread just now that you like sleeping with married women as a single guy... now ure saying ur wife "SLAP" you...

Get a job u.

Seun please block this ID.

You must have problem with your thinking faculty. Go back and read my thread when did i say i'm single? Useless teenager. No wonder you failed WAEC this year. Lack of thinking faculty
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

You must have problem with your thinking faculty. Go back and read my thread when did i say i'm single? Useless teenager. No wonder you failed WAEC this year. Lack of thinking faculty

You are a kid and I have no reason to mingle words with you.

Simple statement I have for you... "Get a life"
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
ledafaze:

You are a kid and I have no reason to mingle words with you.

Simple statement I have for you... "Get a life"

You don't even have a sensible thing to put on your signature except " Ugly girls are getting married". Silly teenager. Is that your career? Instead of you to face your books and concentrate on excellence you are worried about ugly girls. Olodo rabata!! Ugly girls indeed. Smh.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Yemlizzy(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Lol@ you running quickly to NL for advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slap Me by diamondpaul(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Don't slap her..just walk out of the house...by the time u re back ur hot temper would have gone by then so u accuse her nd. Say shz wrong but if she insist's on being right by what she did then get a good cane nd beat the hell out of her by then...her brain would be reset's.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis: We are arguing this night and suddely wham! my face turn blue with slap. So I quickly run here to nairaland to ask advice.

No insalt pls.
haha falls from palm tree
Op na u b dqt new comedian wey AY sign last month??
Re: My Wife Slap Me by dytbabe: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Yemlizzy: Lol@ you running quickly to NL for advice.

Taps her
Where u bn missy
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Taps her
Where u bn missy

Leave her alone. What do you want from her?
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

You don't even have a sensible thing to put on your signature except " Ugly girls are getting married". Silly teenager. Is that your career? Instead of you to face your books and concentrate on excellence you are worried about ugly girls. Olodo rabata!! Ugly girls indeed. Smh.

http://about.me/leatherfaze

If you need to know more about my career, let me know.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by breathless(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
OP, you're the same person who posted that married women are the "sweetest" and now this.
Re: My Wife Slap Me by destante(f): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
You came here to seek advice? Lol
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
destante: You came here to seek advice? Lol

Yes
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Yemlizzy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Taps her
Where u bn missy
I ve been on leave...writing exams@ the moment. Ow u doin?
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yemlizzy:

You are writing exams and you are still coming here to type. Na wa o. You can't even give yourself one month break from nairaland. Shior undecided
Re: My Wife Slap Me by dytbabe: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yemlizzy:

Goodluck pretty
Re: My Wife Slap Me by Yemlizzy(f): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

You are writing exams and you are still coming here to type. Na wa o. You can't even give yourself one month break from nairaland. Shior undecided
See who is talking! Hahahaha your wife slapped you next thing you are here to rant all the gibberish talktongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slap Me by Yemlizzy(f): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Goodluck pretty
Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance / Camilla Brook Preparatory School!!! Carers Of God's Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.