Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story (907 Views)

E-B-O-L-A!!! OMG!! See This Woman Breastfeeding A Monkey / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story by dallyemmy: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Feel free to shed tears of joy after reading. E B O L A: Second doctor infected by Patrick Sawyer survives; tells full story. It covers from when Patrick Sawyer was brought to the clinic to her experience at the quarantine center in Lagos. I guess you won't read the story uncompleted!

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/15/ebola-second-doctor-infected-patrick-sawyer-survives-tells-full-story/?wt=3

Re: E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story by dallyemmy: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2014
That was just a miracle!
Re: E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2014
I read every word in this interview and I can say that this lady is an inspiration. First Foundation has given us reasons to believe in possitive principles that enrich life. I salute the sacrife and contributions that the hospital has made to keep Nigeria safer.

1 Like

Re: E B O L A: Second Doctor Infected By Patrick Sawyer Survives; Tells Full Story by dallyemmy: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
kITATITA: I read every word in this interview and I can say that this lady is an inspiration. First Foundation has given us reasons to believe in possitive principles that enrich life. I salute the sacrife and contributions that the hospital has made to keep Nigeria safer.
You are correct! She really an inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation: The Exercise That Controls Your Ejaculatory Muscles / Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity / Pls! What Is SELF SERVICE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.