Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft (53182 Views)

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
johnokonkwo: I've never had drugs in my life all I know is what i've seen with my own eyes.

I don't know whether witchcraft works or not but there are people praying and sacrificing so that ebola spreads because they hate black people. Hopefully even probably nothing will haplen but its scary anyway

dem dey chop heart and ebola neva kill them?
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by zappyj(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow!! Nothing is impossible on this earth..Christians pls remain prayerful and steadfast, people have gotten so cold in the name of 21st century. The recent happenings is an eye-opener on its own.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by mmsen: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
You people are stupid as anything.

If you think that 'demons' spread illness; if you believe that words offered to an imaginary friend lead to misfortune for others then you deserve to be sterilized - no one with such a ridiculous thought process should be allowed to breed.

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Minominowhy: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Why are all of you fighting? It's clear that some idiots are just bored and wanted to joke around. Sure, it wasn't right, but who cares? They're just teens with nothing to do. Don't worry about Ebola being spread with doctors, they're just trying to help you.

Don't do anything without advising a doctor, white or of color.

FringeWizard:
What a cancerous SJW you are. We will have to round you up for extermination on the DAY OF THE ROPE with the rest -- or capture you and sacrifice you to Moloch or Ebola Chan.

You're an idiot or on drugs to believe them. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Natalia1991: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
I love you, Ebola-chan!
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Bernd4711: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
You really think that people from the first world are workshipping dark rites to kill poor people in Afrika? This is insane.
You really have a problem because we are not going to help your people when you attack the doctors that wanted to held the sick.
That Ebola Chan Internet Meme is produced by the sick people of the USA named 4chan, it is a horrible joke that some retards started. I am sorry that you have to suffer from these sick jokes the idiots spread. Please be calm, we, the whites people, really want to help if you let us help.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014

photo of an Ebola-Chan black magic shrine
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Very disturbing indeed

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by onetrack(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is just some sick humor being created by some stupid western kids. The kids on 4chan make fun of everything--nothing is too horrible for them to laugh at. They are not worth wasting a minute of your time on.

As as far as westerners 'creating' Ebola to reduce the African population, what a poor choice of a disease. It's barely killed 2500 people in 9 months. Africa has a billion people, and the continent will have grown by 20 million people in that same time frame. Meanwhile, western-backed aid agencies are handing out mosquito nets, delivering malaria drugs, giving vaccinations and all other manner of things to reduce African mortality. So for every death from Ebola, western health practices are saving many lives.

Stop the extremely silly "Ebola is a western plot" b.s. It's embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Don't listen to this lying white devil! They are really doing this!

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Minominowhy: Why are all of you fighting? It's clear that some idiots are just bored and wanted to joke around. Sure, it wasn't right, but who cares? They're just teens with nothing to do. Don't worry about Ebola being spread with doctors, they're just trying to help you.

Don't do anything without advising a doctor, white or of color.

You're an idiot or on drugs to believe them. Seriously.

I've never done drugs in my life and if you weren't all the way over in Africa I'd have you come visit and we could contact aliens and other entities and I'd show you magick. I can still give you book recommendations too. It is impossible for me to not believe in magick when I live it, practise it, see miracles, etc.

I know there are many mundanes faking magick and there's a whole lot of bullshit for you to go through before you find the real stuff but do not give up hope, you may yet discover the divine reality before you die, and be inspired and fearless.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
AkamaPolright:

Hello Wizard,
I posted a few days ago thinking I might be infected. Now I know I am. I can still somewhat move about, though probably not for long. I have embraced death, and will spend my last days trying to infect western doctors, for I wish to meet them in hell and torture them for all eternity.
Blacks may have turned Africa into a shithole of tribal warfare, but we hardly needed a devil virus as well. I know the jews in western countries are rubbing their hands in anticipation of continent wide governmental collapse, just so the kike puppet masters at the UN will send in more troops. The USA is already sending their armies of darkness, and will ensure a new ZOG government, happy to give oil and mineral right to western money grubber bent on environmental destruction and renewed colonialism. Based on this I conclude all wizards are jews. GAS THE WIZARDS! WAR ON WIZARDS NOW!

May Ebola bless you, you Nazi Wizard, I will meet you in hell.

I am not a filthy JEW! May I be met with the love of Ebola Chan too though and visit you in hell!
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Peppercat:

I have worked for six years as a nurse in the western African states. For years I have sought to help my fellow man and woman to aid them against their maladies. I had to explain my commitments, my passion for the medical arts, and basic biology to people countless times and I did so with gusto. I saw people die and waste away before my eyes.

I didn't mind.

After all, I saw people recover. I saw families not lose a son, a daughter, a father, a mother. I could educate children about the dangers of practices and about the way diseases worked. But for all I did, I could only educate those that had an open mind willing to be challenged or told 'you are wrong.' And then there are people like you, who you cannot tell that.

I do not know if Poe's Law is in effect here, or that you truly believe what you have typed. I am of the mind someone capable of operating a computer, navigating the Internet, and posting on a message board has a bit more of a capacity for critical thought than what your post displays. Because I have also had to fear for my life on multiple occassions. Contamination is a constant threat. And now, people literally willing to murder their doctors and nurses.

I learned a little earlier nine people were killed, four of whom I had personally known. They were murdered in cold blood by people believing exactly what you said, Ebonyprince. Consider, they came to Guinea out of basic human empathy halfway across the world to aid you. All that love and care for their fellow human being. They had their throats slit, and they were tossed in a latrine. I asked the Lord Almighty for answers, for any kind of solace. I found none. It was dead silent. I had an epiphany, and I made a decision.

I will leave Guinea after my quarantine (a strict isolation and detention imposed to prevent the spread of disease, not an infection factory) is over and I'm testing negative for ebola. I will leave that infested hellhole for what it is, and never return. I have, after six years, lost all my faith. In God. In the people that called me their sister. I will watch you writhe over one another as you bleed out. There is no educating you or your ilk. I will return to Suriname, and I will warn every colleague, every student, against travels to the African nations.

You only have cause for believing that God does not care about your petty human conceptions of morality and not to suppose God does not exist at all. It's pretty clear to me your belief in God is founded upon an irrational basis if you think the apparent benevolence or not decides if he exists or not; god doesn't love you so you stop believing in him? Why not be a theist who hates God and yet recognizes god's existence? You must think about what God is and what the alternatives would be if you reject him. I suggest reading this article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conceptions_of_God

Perhaps while you wait for the African's to die off from Ebola you should spend a year studying philosophy as intensively as you can.

Regardless, I am very happy that Ebola Chan has touched you so personally in life in this way, and you obviously should have read some Médecins Sans Frontières books like I did when I was younger and realized the inhumanity of the Africans.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
luxe2215:

My house and my being are protected by a Stonehenge of science tomes and Christopher Hitchens books. You shall not pass!

I counter your shitty mundane materialist science with:

http://scilib-physics.narod.ru/Talbot/index.html
https://freedomboard.kirara.ca/fringe/res/17188.html (visit the site mentioned in that thread)
http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php
http://montalk.net/ and http://scalarphysics.com/resources.php
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Only Jesus can defeat the Ebola-Can demon. Fact: Curses and witchcraft do not affect those under the protection of Jesus and god the father. Rejoice! God is calling you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR--cyNO04g
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Dbestmax(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Op u strong o....so dey allowed u get hold of dia schematics...or u stole it from dem...or mayb u're 1 of dem....
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Raddie(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ceasar1: Easy on the drugs.
Black Magic or Ebola Magic ain't real.

#Lol
Ebola magic nah but black magic definitely exists, you just need to look around you.
Believing in a particular faith doesn't eradicate other faiths.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by MoriYanu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Don't you guys know? Science is evil!!!
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
olivebranchoil: There is no white Ebola-Chan religion. Ebola-Chan is the product of kids up to no good, trying to cause trouble. This is the truth: go to this link: http://www.vocativ.com/world/nigeria-world/ebola-4chan-anime/

The truth is ebola is here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/environmental-infection-control-in-hospitals.html

And here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/

And those pictures of Dr. Brantly are not accurate. He looks like any other person. I encourage you to not believe anything that sounds hyped, scary, and panicked. Back up claims with official information.
lol...crazy peeps: www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/22/4chans-latest-terrible-prank-convincing-west-africans-that-ebola-doctors-actually-worship-the-disease/
Sorry guys. Go find some illiterates to tell cock and bull stories to. grin

2 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by MoriYanu(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Only the power of Jesus can protect you from the Ebola-Chan witchcraft.

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cindereynolds: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Actually black magic and witchcraft does not work on Christians.
Raddie:

#Lol
Ebola magic nah but black magic definitely exists, you just need to look around you.
Believing in a particular faith doesn't eradicate other faiths.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by waleadex(m): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Africa is in trouble...

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by penny01502: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Stone-head OP with lies
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
I pray that maggot piercing his index finger gets an infection and dies, for exploiting the gullibility of others in a time of potential catastrophe.

A white racist cult won't have a Japanese hentai as a god!
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
cindereynolds: Actually black magic and witchcraft does not work on Christians.

You biitch, you are not a west African.
You are from the us and you are here pushing the conspiracy.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by yungdan192(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
JamalUganda22: If this is true then this is outrageous. I remember the similar thing done by the zionists during the independence of South Africa. They used Magic to make their occupation stay in SA but I guess their magic failed in front of the will of the people. Anyway, this time it is different, a disease can easily gain powers if these white people in Europe are actually doing blood sacrifice. May God help us fight this CIA created demon.
amen, i mean if people are out of hate killing their fellow beings because of their race ?this is wickedness,may GOD ALMIGHTY PROTECT US

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fatuma2156: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ebola kills people of all races. There are whites who hate Africans, but these are not the ones who risk their lives trying to help get rid of ebola.

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by MMLink: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
johnokonkwo: There is a new racist cult in Europe and America. They hate Africans and worship an ebola demoness who they call "Ebola-Chan". They perform magical rituals in order to spread the disease and kill people. They target the area they want to infect next using blood sacrifices

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Apparently even some Ebola doctors are part of the cult and instead of treating the disease are deliberately spreading it. I even heard rumour that they eat the heart of victims because they think it grants magical protection though I don't know if that's true

Some pictures of shrines and sacrifices I found:

You're clearly a 4-chan newfaggot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.