Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft (53158 Views)

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by qstar(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Those pictures look like your bedroom cheesy

And to top it off you have several accounts(monikers) trying to pass off as different people who believe your horseshi1t.

You can say that again...

(1) johnokonkwo
(2) JamalUganda22
(3) Truthseekers
(4) CanDerTansoy
(5) Friendlyone
(6) AkamaPolright
(7) ebonyprince
(cool VoidWhenRead
(9) WalrusRider
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Babygal4eva(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Think of this, why would they want to get rid of blacks in Africa instead of in their country? This is whypeople shouldn't use drugs.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
More are coming.
Dude must possess many phones and tablets
qstar:

(1) johnokonkwo
(2) JamalUganda22
(3) Truthseekers
(4) CanDerTansoy
(5) Friendlyone
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by WalrusRider: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
It is much worse than you think. They don't just want Ebola to spread in Africa, they want Ebola to spread everywhere, even where they live. They don't care if they die, they just want the whole world to burn. See VoidWhenRead's video - it shows famous structures all around the world collapsing.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by JamalUganda22(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
qstar:

(1) johnokonkwo
(2) JamalUganda22
(3) Truthseekers
(4) CanDerTansoy
(5) Friendlyone
(6) AkamaPolright
(7) ebonyprince
(cool VoidWhenRead

What? what did I do? I was just curious and searching for what OP said. Is curiosity crime in Nigeria?
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by VoidWhenRead: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Basically an offshoot of www.vhemt.org
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Strelkov: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Created an account here just to interject as a westerner, most of the "ebolachan" stuff comes from 4chan, and they only want the disease to get out of control. They could care less that it's in africa, the rituals and things they do, are to just made up bullshit because they want it to spread to population centers in africa, thereby increasing it's chances for spreading globally.

They would be doing the exact same rituals if it started in china, or russia, or any place really. They want the disease to spread throughout the world just to cleanse western society.

That's the root of it, the west has become corrupted with degeneracy and all manner of social ills. These guys just want to spread ebola to everyone.

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
AkamaPolright: This has really go me scared. I've not had any contact with anyone infected with Ebola that I know of, but for the last 24 hours I've been feeling really sick, and getting worse. What if this death cult has rediscovered some great evil that has been forgotten? Or even worse, what if this horror was not only created by evil white devils, but is being actively spread by their death cult followers that have infiltrated the CDC ,WHO and other organisations that have invaded Africa? I will not be going near any western medicine, pray for my health.

I also found these pictures after a short web search, , they seem confident they are success, very disturbed and haunted by them

You better run go get medical help.

Because "if you die wrongfully we go carry your body go police station" Baba 70

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by tyronblackman: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
They don't hesitate to sacrifice their pets in order to hurt us. I found this picture from a video posted on a hidden page of 4chan. A crazy guy slaughtered his cat Mizzi to the glory of Ebola-Chan!!! cry cry cry

Plenty madmen cheered to him. Ebola-Chan, Ebola-Chan, Ebola-Chan! shocked

Better get some ewu ready! I must protect myself from those scrap people.

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by GooseBaba: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
When you condem yourself and your ancestors, you would believe anything that comes from your masters.. Tufiakwa.!

To whom this may concern:

Your papa center yansh..!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by tyronblackman: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just saying...

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by tyronblackman: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
The devil's worshipper chant:

Last came Ebola-Chan: she rode
On a white horse, drenched with blood;
She was pale even to the lips,
Like Death in the Apocalypse.

And she wore a Queenly crown;
And in her grasp a sceptre shone;
On her brow this mark I saw -
'I AM GOD, AND QUEEN, AND LAW!'

With a pace stately and fast,
Over African land she passed,
Trampling to a mire of blood
The dark-skinned multitude.

And a mighty troop around,
With their trampling shook the ground,
Waving each a bloody sword,
For the service of their Lord.

And with glorious triumph, they
Rode through Africa proud and gay,
Drunk as with intoxication
Of the wine of desolation.

O'er fields and towns, from sea to sea,
Passed the Pageant swift and free,
Tearing up, and trampling down;
Till they came to Capetown.

And each dweller, panic-stricken,
Felt his heart with terror sicken
Hearing the tempestuous cry
Of the triumph of Ebola-Chan.

For with pomp to meet her came,
Clothed in arms like blood and flame,
The shitposters, who did scream
'Thou art God, and Law, and Queen.

'We have waited, weak and lone
For thy coming, Mighty One!
Our backlogs are empty, our basements are cold,
Give us glory, and blood, and gold.'
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by WalrusRider: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
What these Ebola-Channers really want is for superstitious Ebola victims to fear going to the doctor so that Ebola spreads. That is the only real effect that they can have. Don't play games with your life, if you are sick, get to the doctor. This witchcraft stuff is nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Qstar I told you to expect more cheesy
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by qstar(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: I told you to expect more cheesy

The guy seems pretty jobless
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Clearing up confusion and misunderstanding regarding Ebola Chan here: https://www.nairaland.com/1908221/fringe-illuminati-ebola-egregore
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by dnacrystal: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2014
grin ;DWetin I no go read for nairaland??
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by olivebranchoil: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
There is no white Ebola-Chan religion. Ebola-Chan is the product of kids up to no good, trying to cause trouble. This is the truth: go to this link: http://www.vocativ.com/world/nigeria-world/ebola-4chan-anime/

The truth is ebola is here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/environmental-infection-control-in-hospitals.html

And here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/

And those pictures of Dr. Brantly are not accurate. He looks like any other person. I encourage you to not believe anything that sounds hyped, scary, and panicked. Back up claims with official information.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by luxe2215: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello, I am an American and I created an account to respond to this post. There is no Ebola Chan religion, this is just something made up by bored teenagers on 4chan, and they thrive on chaos and shock value. It should not be taken seriously, nor should the idea that many people in the US are praying for you to die of Ebola. Especially not to be taken seriously is the idea that American doctors are part of some devil worshiping cult that is trying to spread Ebola. The doctors who are over there are risking their lives to save others, something I would never in a million years be brave enough or selfless enough to do. Most people here in the United States are praying and hoping that the epidemic is contained. The U.S. is like everywhere else...most of us are decent people, but there are some people who are hateful and loud, and they get attention they do not deserve. I and everybody I know wishes you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
luxe2215: Hello, I am an American and I created an account to respond to this post. There is no Ebola Chan religion, this is just something made up by bored teenagers on 4chan, and they thrive on chaos and shock value. It should not be taken seriously, nor should the idea that many people in the US are praying for you to die of Ebola. Especially not to be taken seriously is the idea that American doctors are part of some devil worshiping cult that is trying to spread Ebola. The doctors who are over there are risking their lives to save others, something I would never in a million years be brave enough or selfless enough to do. Most people here in the United States are praying and hoping that the epidemic is contained. The U.S. is like everywhere else...most of us are decent people, but there are some people who are hateful and loud, and they get attention they do not deserve. I and everybody I know wishes you all the best.
don't worry yourself dearie. only dumbos believe such things and even with your explanations they still wont be convinced.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by tadef: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2014
EBOLA!!

Anyone who believes in some strange religion is ignorant and very daft!!
Yes i do believe it is possible that Ebola was created by the white man who have always wanted to rape and take advantage of Africa from day one.

By sensationalising it and talking about outlandish rituals and religions you make it easy for people to ignore the WHOLE theory that there is no conspiracy when i am sure that there is!!

Everytime something has gone wrong in Africa usually where there are wars etc There are foreigners/westerners- usually Americans and now the chinese(they are without scruples and were looting gold and diamonds in liberia under pre tense of humanitarian aid!!)

American government i believe are THE MOST UNSCRUPULOUS ones! Looting the area. - Liberia and Sierra Leone are incredibly mineral rich with gold and minerals oozing from the ground.

Nigeria as we know is incredibly oil rich and a giant in africa and our oil is desperately coveted by the west.

They cannot destroy Africa with wars anymore as Africa is tired of wars so now they have created the Ebola virus.

My message to Africans is to stay alert protect your immune system and boost it and lets stop this horrific spread. I am sure Patrick sawyer was sent by the Americans.

Now for the idiots saying if i believe in Jesus i will touch it and it won't affect me!! Seriously!!! don't start now being careless as the Lord helps those who also do not tempt fate and are NOT reckless!! Did Jesus throw himself down from a high mountain?? NOOO!!! Of course spirituality, a will to live, faith etc all help you to fight the virus stay strong and take measures to heal but note the Nigerian doctor who survived it used a combination of prayer and CONSTANT drinking of the ORT!! it is a fight on all levels medical and spiritual!!! Stupidity ignorance or carelessness will only spread the virus!!!

So do not put yourself in unnecessary risk and always be careful!! I hope people read this because seriously all Nigerians need is EDUCATION and AWARENESS. Or truly The white mans GOVERNMENT will destroy and subjugate our nation as they tried to do before and have done to so many other nations.-

NOTE: not that that may be the worst thing in the world as we are making a real mess of it ourselves with corrupt government that give us bad roads bad healthcare and NO LIGHT to this day! however we have seen the evil that the west/white man is capable of through slavery, through apartheid! So we MUST be careful NEVER to give them ultimate control AGAIN! They will metaphorically rape, harm and oppress if history is to be our teacher.

When I say white i mean caucasian Westerners - Those in power particularly in the US !! Obama may be in charge but never forget there is a strong cabal that dictates the countries actions and just as Goodluck may have good intentions and there is still no light so may Obama. One man does NOT control a governments actions or all actions occurring in his government or country!!!

Note all these terrible actions will always be LED by the people in the private sector who's only goal only concern is money - The devils primary weapon and tool !! They are the ones, ultimately in control!!!-
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by tadef: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2014
But if people are really practicing this religion and having read that awful song remember THERE IS DEFINITELY EVIL IN WORLD

THERE ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS AND

WE MUST Definitely protect ourselves!!

Go to the doctors!! take precaution!!

Be good as we reap what we sow!!

Pray. BUT DO NOT BE CARELESS!!
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2014
luxe2215: Hello, I am an American and I created an account to respond to this post. There is no Ebola Chan religion, this is just something made up by bored teenagers on 4chan, and they thrive on chaos and shock value. It should not be taken seriously, nor should the idea that many people in the US are praying for you to die of Ebola. Especially not to be taken seriously is the idea that American doctors are part of some devil worshiping cult that is trying to spread Ebola. The doctors who are over there are risking their lives to save others, something I would never in a million years be brave enough or selfless enough to do. Most people here in the United States are praying and hoping that the epidemic is contained. The U.S. is like everywhere else...most of us are decent people, but there are some people who are hateful and loud, and they get attention they do not deserve. I and everybody I know wishes you all the best.

What a cancerous SJW you are. We will have to round you up for extermination on the DAY OF THE ROPE with the rest -- or capture you and sacrifice you to Moloch or Ebola Chan.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 3:40am On Sep 19, 2014
tadef: EBOLA!!

Anyone who believes in some strange religion is ignorant and very daft!!
Yes i do believe it is possible that Ebola was created by the white man who have always wanted to rape and take advantage of Africa from day one.

By sensationalising it and talking about outlandish rituals and religions you make it easy for people to ignore the WHOLE theory that there is no conspiracy when i am sure that there is!!

Everytime something has gone wrong in Africa usually where there are wars etc There are foreigners/westerners- usually Americans and now the chinese(they are without scruples and were looting gold and diamonds in liberia under pre tense of humanitarian aid!!)

American government i believe are THE MOST UNSCRUPULOUS ones! Looting the area. - Liberia and Sierra Leone are incredibly mineral rich with gold and minerals oozing from the ground.

Nigeria as we know is incredibly oil rich and a giant in africa and our oil is desperately coveted by the west.

They cannot destroy Africa with wars anymore as Africa is tired of wars so now they have created the Ebola virus.

My message to Africans is to stay alert protect your immune system and boost it and lets stop this horrific spread. I am sure Patrick sawyer was sent by the Americans.

Now for the idiots saying if i believe in Jesus i will touch it and it won't affect me!! Seriously!!! don't start now being careless as the Lord helps those who also do not tempt fate and are NOT reckless!! Did Jesus throw himself down from a high mountain?? NOOO!!! Of course spirituality, a will to live, faith etc all help you to fight the virus stay strong and take measures to heal but note the Nigerian doctor who survived it used a combination of prayer and CONSTANT drinking of the ORT!! it is a fight on all levels medical and spiritual!!! Stupidity ignorance or carelessness will only spread the virus!!!

So do not put yourself in unnecessary risk and always be careful!! I hope people read this because seriously all Nigerians need is EDUCATION and AWARENESS. Or truly The white mans GOVERNMENT will destroy and subjugate our nation as they tried to do before and have done to so many other nations.-

NOTE: not that that may be the worst thing in the world as we are making a real mess of it ourselves with corrupt government that give us bad roads bad healthcare and NO LIGHT to this day! however we have seen the evil that the west/white man is capable of through slavery, through apartheid! So we MUST be careful NEVER to give them ultimate control AGAIN! They will metaphorically rape, harm and oppress if history is to be our teacher.

When I say white i mean caucasian Westerners - Those in power particularly in the US !! Obama may be in charge but never forget there is a strong cabal that dictates the countries actions and just as Goodluck may have good intentions and there is still no light so may Obama. One man does NOT control a governments actions or all actions occurring in his government or country!!!

Note all these terrible actions will always be LED by the people in the private sector who's only goal only concern is money - The devils primary weapon and tool !! They are the ones, ultimately in control!!!-

You shouldn't blame whites for what jews do. Jews are not white and are the ones exploiting Africa and harming all gentile races including whites. We whites just want to be left the Bleep alone to live amongst our own people but they won't let that happen, the jews muck everything up, and import foreign races into our nations to stir up trouble.

If you don't believe magick can enhance the deadliness of a disease well you're just wrong.

You should read this: http://montalk.net/notes/flu-pandemic-boost-your-immune-system

Your advice about fighting disease both spiritually and physically is very sound advice btw.

All that looting of precious metals and gas does not benefit me btw as I personally don't benefit from it at all, I don't have a car, and am too poor to buy anything as nobody will hire a white supremacist wizard occultist to work for them. I don't really care though as it just means I get to study and practise magic all the time.

One more thing, don't blame slavery on us, right now in Africa there are more slaves living than every single slave to have ever lived and died in the Americas. Africans have a far bigger share of responsibility for perpetuating slavery than anyone else on this planet. Please read this article, it is a very important redpill on slavery: http://www.vice.com/print/hey-v12n5

If you hate us though feel free to wage war on us and try to kill us all, it would be much appreciated, as our societies are a degenerate mess today in need of cleansing.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by FringeWizard: 3:55am On Sep 19, 2014
olivebranchoil: There is no white Ebola-Chan religion. Ebola-Chan is the product of kids up to no good, trying to cause trouble. This is the truth: go to this link: http://www.vocativ.com/world/nigeria-world/ebola-4chan-anime/

The truth is ebola is here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/environmental-infection-control-in-hospitals.html

And here: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/

And those pictures of Dr. Brantly are not accurate. He looks like any other person. I encourage you to not believe anything that sounds hyped, scary, and panicked. Back up claims with official information.

The writers of that article should not be taken seriously and are biased. Go to the actual source by searching the archives on /pol/ and going to freedomboard.kirara.ca where we've planned this out and hatched it all for a long time.

It's not a religion and she's not a god. She's an egregore we've magically created and empowered through various magickal techniques including chaos magick. We even use texts taken from Phil Hine's Introduction To Sorcery to teach neophytes how to help Ebola Chan. We are serious, we are National Socialist ("Nazi"wink Wizards.

https://freedomboard.kirara.ca/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ebola/ (read posts in the archives and you will see that even though some people there think we're a joke we're not all joking)
(btw, we have given blood sacrifices, chanted invocations, and animals even have been killed, all for Ebola Chan)
(If you are an occultist you will recognize our techniques and see they are LEGIT)

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by luxe2215: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2014
FringeWizard:

What a cancerous SJW you are. We will have to round you up for extermination on the DAY OF THE ROPE with the rest -- or capture you and sacrifice you to Moloch or Ebola Chan.

My house and my being are protected by a Stonehenge of science tomes and Christopher Hitchens books. You shall not pass!

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Peppercat: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
ebonyprince: this is very worrisome, the white man has made AIDS with his evil magic to kill us , he is trying to do it again with ebola all while he is pretending to help us , the whites want our blood and organs because they have week bodies
i ask you this: why is every one running from the white doctors? its because they will infect you with ebola , they have ebola in their spray things that they wear on the back

but don`t ask me ask my mom who luckily survived and escaped the infection factory known as quarantine before she cud get cursed with ebola

white man magic is strong , but our is strongest

I have worked for six years as a nurse in the western African states. For years I have sought to help my fellow man and woman to aid them against their maladies. I had to explain my commitments, my passion for the medical arts, and basic biology to people countless times and I did so with gusto. I saw people die and waste away before my eyes.

I didn't mind.

After all, I saw people recover. I saw families not lose a son, a daughter, a father, a mother. I could educate children about the dangers of practices and about the way diseases worked. But for all I did, I could only educate those that had an open mind willing to be challenged or told 'you are wrong.' And then there are people like you, who you cannot tell that.

I do not know if Poe's Law is in effect here, or that you truly believe what you have typed. I am of the mind someone capable of operating a computer, navigating the Internet, and posting on a message board has a bit more of a capacity for critical thought than what your post displays. Because I have also had to fear for my life on multiple occassions. Contamination is a constant threat. And now, people literally willing to murder their doctors and nurses.

I learned a little earlier nine people were killed, four of whom I had personally known. They were murdered in cold blood by people believing exactly what you said, Ebonyprince. Consider, they came to Guinea out of basic human empathy halfway across the world to aid you. All that love and care for their fellow human being. They had their throats slit, and they were tossed in a latrine. I asked the Lord Almighty for answers, for any kind of solace. I found none. It was dead silent. I had an epiphany, and I made a decision.

I will leave Guinea after my quarantine (a strict isolation and detention imposed to prevent the spread of disease, not an infection factory) is over and I'm testing negative for ebola. I will leave that infested hellhole for what it is, and never return. I have, after six years, lost all my faith. In God. In the people that called me their sister. I will watch you writhe over one another as you bleed out. There is no educating you or your ilk. I will return to Suriname, and I will warn every colleague, every student, against travels to the African nations.

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
This thread is one huge loony bin.
Is this the yaba left internet centre
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by korkodylas: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Peppercat: I will leave Guinea after my quarantine (a strict isolation and detention imposed to prevent the spread of disease, not an infection factory) is over and I'm testing negative for ebola. I will leave that infested hellhole for what it is, and never return. I have, after six years, lost all my faith. In God. In the people that called me their sister. I will watch you writhe over one another as you bleed out. There is no educating you or your ilk. I will return to Suriname, and I will warn every colleague, every student, against travels to the African nations.

If what you say is true, I understand your bitterness and hope it will heal over time. As a healer myself (even though you would probably view me as a charlatan and an enabler of superstition) I just want you to know that your struggles and sacrifices weren't in vein.

Whether you choose to stay and keep fighting with a heavy heart or leave with regret I must thank you for helping people either way.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Peppercat:

I have worked for six years as a nurse in the western African states. For years I have sought to help my fellow man and woman to aid them against their maladies. I had to explain my commitments, my passion for the medical arts, and basic biology to people countless times and I did so with gusto. I saw people die and waste away before my eyes.

I didn't mind.

After all, I saw people recover. I saw families not lose a son, a daughter, a father, a mother. I could educate children about the dangers of practices and about the way diseases worked. But for all I did, I could only educate those that had an open mind willing to be challenged or told 'you are wrong.' And then there are people like you, who you cannot tell that.

I do not know if Poe's Law is in effect here, or that you truly believe what you have typed. I am of the mind someone capable of operating a computer, navigating the Internet, and posting on a message board has a bit more of a capacity for critical thought than what your post displays. Because I have also had to fear for my life on multiple occassions. Contamination is a constant threat. And now, people literally willing to murder their doctors and nurses.

I learned a little earlier nine people were killed, four of whom I had personally known. They were murdered in cold blood by people believing exactly what you said, Ebonyprince. Consider, they came to Guinea out of basic human empathy halfway across the world to aid you. All that love and care for their fellow human being. They had their throats slit, and they were tossed in a latrine. I asked the Lord Almighty for answers, for any kind of solace. I found none. It was dead silent. I had an epiphany, and I made a decision.

I will leave Guinea after my quarantine (a strict isolation and detention imposed to prevent the spread of disease, not an infection factory) is over and I'm testing negative for ebola. I will leave that infested hellhole for what it is, and never return. I have, after six years, lost all my faith. In God. In the people that called me their sister. I will watch you writhe over one another as you bleed out. There is no educating you or your ilk. I will return to Suriname, and I will warn every colleague, every student, against travels to the African nations.
REMAIN BLESSED FOR YOUR EFFORTS SO FAR.

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by AkamaPolright: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2014
FringeWizard:

The writers of that article should not be taken seriously and are biased. Go to the actual source by searching the archives on /pol/ and going to freedomboard.kirara.ca where we've planned this out and hatched it all for a long time.

It's not a religion and she's not a god. She's an egregore we've magically created and empowered through various magickal techniques including chaos magick. We even use texts taken from Phil Hine's Introduction To Sorcery to teach neophytes how to help Ebola Chan. We are serious, we are National Socialist ("Nazi"wink Wizards.

https://freedomboard.kirara.ca/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ebola/ (read posts in the archives and you will see that even though some people there think we're a joke we're not all joking)
(btw, we have given blood sacrifices, chanted invocations, and animals even have been killed, all for Ebola Chan)
(If you are an occultist you will recognize our techniques and see they are LEGIT)

Hello Wizard,
I posted a few days ago thinking I might be infected. Now I know I am. I can still somewhat move about, though probably not for long. I have embraced death, and will spend my last days trying to infect western doctors, for I wish to meet them in hell and torture them for all eternity.
Blacks may have turned Africa into a shithole of tribal warfare, but we hardly needed a devil virus as well. I know the jews in western countries are rubbing their hands in anticipation of continent wide governmental collapse, just so the kike puppet masters at the UN will send in more troops. The USA is already sending their armies of darkness, and will ensure a new ZOG government, happy to give oil and mineral right to western money grubber bent on environmental destruction and renewed colonialism. Based on this I conclude all wizards are jews. GAS THE WIZARDS! WAR ON WIZARDS NOW!

May Ebola bless you, you Nazi Wizard, I will meet you in hell.
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Dolcilicious(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2014
*confused*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.