Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft (53160 Views)

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by johnokonkwo: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2014
There is a new racist cult in Europe and America. They hate Africans and worship an ebola demoness who they call "Ebola-Chan". They perform magical rituals in order to spread the disease and kill people. They target the area they want to infect next using blood sacrifices

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Apparently even some Ebola doctors are part of the cult and instead of treating the disease are deliberately spreading it. I even heard rumour that they eat the heart of victims because they think it grants magical protection though I don't know if that's true

Some pictures of shrines and sacrifices I found:

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by johnokonkwo: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2014
Some more:

There are a lot of these people, i can only pray that their evil plans come to nothing

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by logicboy01: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Stop smoking weed, op

17 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Easy on the drugs.
Black Magic or Ebola Magic ain't real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by finofaya: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
You're pulling our legs, aren't you OP?
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
OP, who's your dealer?

10 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by johnokonkwo: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
I've never had drugs in my life all I know is what i've seen with my own eyes.

I don't know whether witchcraft works or not but there are people praying and sacrificing so that ebola spreads because they hate black people. Hopefully even probably nothing will haplen but its scary anyway

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by herald9: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
you still Have this early 80's mentality?

You must be really old...
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by JamalUganda22(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
If this is true then this is outrageous. I remember the similar thing done by the zionists during the independence of South Africa. They used Magic to make their occupation stay in SA but I guess their magic failed in front of the will of the people. Anyway, this time it is different, a disease can easily gain powers if these white people in Europe are actually doing blood sacrifice. May God help us fight this CIA created demon.

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Truthseekers: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
I think everyone that's so cynical has been led astray by the busy pace of modern life, there are more strange things on and around earth than can be counted but if you are too busy and too noisy you never notice them. Evil,is real and witches exist and want to do harm

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by CanDerTansoy: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by friendlyone: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
If EVIL MEN are praying to SATAN and his DEMONS to spread EBOLA much mischief will be done. This could be why this time is so much worse than before

LORD I am scared
PROTECT all CHRISTIANS and all GOOD MEN everywhere

Turn the EVIL MEN away from SATAN and towards your LIGHT

In JESUS name

AMEN

12 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Agassa: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Paranoia?....yeah?

4 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by JamalUganda22(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Agassa: Paranoia?....yeah?
You tell me. I found this on reddit's political board. They are literally worshiping ebola as their god sent angel to kill us Africans.

Yes I know, I was skeptical before but after I see op's post I researched it and still doing so. There are some weird stuffs white folks are doing. May be they are just a bunch of racist people doing magic rituals. I don't believe in all this but look at how hateful they are towards us.

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by AkamaPolright: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
This has really go me scared. I've not had any contact with anyone infected with Ebola that I know of, but for the last 24 hours I've been feeling really sick, and getting worse. What if this death cult has rediscovered some great evil that has been forgotten? Or even worse, what if this horror was not only created by evil white devils, but is being actively spread by their death cult followers that have infiltrated the CDC ,WHO and other organisations that have invaded Africa? I will not be going near any western medicine, pray for my health.

I also found these pictures after a short web search, , they seem confident they are success, very disturbed and haunted by them

2 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by ebonyprince: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
this is very worrisome, the white man has made AIDS with his evil magic to kill us , he is trying to do it again with ebola all while he is pretending to help us , the whites want our blood and organs because they have week bodies
i ask you this: why is every one running from the white doctors? its because they will infect you with ebola , they have ebola in their spray things that they wear on the back

but don`t ask me ask my mom who luckily survived and escaped the infection factory known as quarantine before she cud get cursed with ebola

white man magic is strong , but our is strongest

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by BobNeli(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Who knows if they are the ones that masterminded the Synagogue building collapse. May be the prayers there are disrupting there activities.

2 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by VoidWhenRead: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Priceless24(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
So the Ebola god could not afford a decent tablet or an apple laptop? Na wa oh

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by geebeeohh(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
please...where did you get your stash from, you're obviously being trolled, saw the link to this post on 4chan and.... boy! your'e the laughing stock there grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by priscaoge(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm this is serious ooo,is their Ebola god a cartoon?undecidedundecided

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
So this cult would leave blacks in europe and N.america and be haunting West Africans?

Ebola might be political but definitely not spiritual.

If immigration and in extension Fg was proactive enough, sawyer and his contacts would have been quarantined at MMIA.
We slacked initially, that's why ebola got in not because of some nazi cult or new world order scheme.

But I must commend the FG, Lasg, 1st consultant hospital, late Adadevoh may she continue to rest in peace...
No be every time person go dey criticize.

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
ebonyprince: this is very worrisome, the white man has made AIDS with his evil magic to kill us , he is trying to do it again wit...

It's genetic engineering
Its science not magic.

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by TrajansKong: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
ebonyprince: this is very worrisome, the white man has made AIDS with his evil magic to kill us , he is trying to do it again with ebola all while he is pretending to help us , the whites want our blood and organs because they have week bodies
i ask you this: why is every one running from the white doctors? its because they will infect you with ebola , they have ebola in their spray things that they wear on the back

but don`t ask me ask my mom who luckily survived and escaped the infection factory known as quarantine before she cud get cursed with ebola

white man magic is strong , but our is strongest
My brother, in this troubling time, I thank you for this wonderful, wonderful and inspired entertainment!

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1711346_sacrifice4_jpegdc70e9397145625ddcbdb06fc3621ad9

cheesy Na chad and C.A.R the efulefu put hand o, those ones never smell Ebola sef.

Op, abeg carry this story go Antarctica, and shove it in one of the igloos there, where sunlight won't reach it.

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by ElFenomeno1: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dumbfu...cks!

5 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by experimentist: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dis is serious... Guys more pictures pls cry

1 Like

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by mmsen: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
logicboy01: Stop smoking weed, op

That's not a weed high, this is clearly the effect of opiates.

We need to get the OP into NA as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, Oya Yaba Left Sharpaly.,,Kia Kia

3 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by laurenjones: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge: Hmmm this is serious ooo,is their Ebola god a cartoon?undecidedundecided

Question for tha gods undecided
Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Those pictures look like your bedroom cheesy

And to top it off you have several accounts(monikers) trying to pass off as different people who believe your horseshi1t.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft by VoidWhenRead: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.