Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. (26837 Views)

Most Memorable Football Quotes Of 2014 / Most Hilarious Football Pictures / Football Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. by Sleekshady(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life hahaha
sushieater: Almost everything the Commentator on the Germany vs Brazil 2014 world cup match said.

”Oscar just scored the most pointless goal in a World Cup!!”

Send "E Don Do" to33521 To Stop Germany from Spoiling Brazil's Football name - Anonymous.
Re: Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. by laoludavid(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
when the team win it is the players bt when the team lose it is the coach

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. by heatmeup(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Superstar007: “I could write a book of 200 pages of
my two years at Inter with Mario, but
the book would not be a drama – it
would be a comedy,” the tactician
noted.

“I remember one time when we went to play Kazan in the Champions League.
In that match I had all my strikers
injured. No Diego Milito, no Samuel
Eto’o, I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one.

“Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd
minute, so when I got to the dressing
room at half-time I spend about 14
minutes of the 15 available speaking
only to Mario.

“I said to him: ‘Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don’t touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.'

“The 46th minute – red card!”
- Mourinho
this got me cracking o

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well. by iebanehita(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Quotes from Brazil vs Germany World Cup Match, 2014.

......I have never seen a goal less celebrated in
my life
..... The Brazilians can't wait to return to the
dressing room which will be their sanctuary for
now
.... This is the kind of score line that can make
grey hair turn white
..."Dante has just collected a yellow card to
complete his day".
..." the referee is considering not giving any
extra time, to save Brazil from further
humiliation "
..." I can't remember the last time the
Brazilians had a shot on target " he said that
on the first half.
...20mins into the 2nd half, he said "Brazil has
not conceded a worldcup goal since 39mins
ago"
..."Germany are getting goals and the
Brazilians are getting confused."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established / Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.