Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? (526 Views)

Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity / Anyone Or Marketer Interested In Financing The Production Of My Scripts / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by bizay7(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
There are 2 basic kinds of "profitable" blogging based on individual reasons:

1. Corporate Blogging - This method of blogging is geared towards promoting a brand. It could be your promote or service that you are trying to promote or your company's. Your aim here is to build a brand, encourage followers and communicate with the public.

This kind of blogging is very well recommended for consultants and business owners. SMEs can use blogging to outsmart competition.

2. Personal blogging - Here, you are advised to blog on something you know quite well or something you are passionate to learn about. You can them use your blog to sell adverts, affiliate products, sponsored posts and so on; and enjoy enormous profits. An example of a personal blog is Bella Naija of Uche Pedro, Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa.

These people earn a lot from blogging. Linda Ikeji is reported to earn over N5m every month. CNBC named Uche Pedro a business leader of the year and the gist goes on like that.

If you are considering blogging, reply to this thread. I might be able to put through at almost zero cost to you.
Re: Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by Benedict44(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
am interested in blogging but dont know where to start . can you put me through. 08180019483
Re: Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by GhostAccount(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really, Wanna Know How To Do That Sheet
Re: Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by bizay7(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please contact me for application here - http://woculus.com/about-woculus/358-2/
Re: Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by Ambassador1991(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have tried to contact you on that link but unable to. Am interested. May I have your number, please? 08092304389.
Re: Are You Really Interested In Learning How To Blog? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Intrsted pls. My email addy I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ solufunminiyi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Valentine Story / To All The Boys I Ve Loved Before / I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.