Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing (5479 Views)

Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog / Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Looking at the current state of nairaland.com there is absolutely no need to argue that this forum needs thorough SPIRITUAL CLEANSING.

Every single thread ends up in bashing in less than 10 posts to be made.

The Politics section is the worse. As there is Ethnic, Religious, Status, Party and Cultural war in there. Gone are the days when nairaland was filled with mature, patient and ever ready to assist members.

Nowadays, before you read 5 straight comments under any thread without one member already attacking another is extremely rare.

Even the Culture and Family section that used to be the most peaceful sections aren't left out in the bashing.

Seun appoint muslim, christian, atheist members, and philosophers on nairaland.com to come together to pray for this forum oh!

Na so Nigeria take start. Today we have OPC,Egbere Boys, Bakassi, Arewa, Boko haram, MEND and so many others. Not there to solve issues in Nigeria but rather to excalate the problems of the land.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 31, 2012
Let them start by cleansing the CHEST BEATING by a particular tribe, and the tribal bashing will stop. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by antartica(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2012
Knowledge!Knowledge is power.A man with knowledge knows no boundaries.

Life is what we make of it,we got to be able to sift through the debris and find jewels.

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Wilfredng: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2012
antartica: Knowledge!Knowledge is power.A man with knowledge knows no boundaries.

Life is what we make of it,[s]we got to be able to sift through the debris and find jewels[/s].

I support the texts in bold, nice catch.
The one in strikethrough, I don't it in this context.
Nice comment generally. I think the issue with "bashing" in Nairaland is the same issue withe Nigerian nation at large.
Respect for ones' nation is respect for ones' self. See: http://thewilfreds.com/tag/respect-for-yourself-and-others/
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Dyt(f): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2012
Oh I c
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by slimyem: 5:02am On Mar 31, 2012
spiritual cleansing?
Seriously? cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 31, 2012
i dont think it does. Look at yahoo news and other news forum you will read alot of racist and other bashing comments.thats human nature we learn a thing or two from the bashing and trust me it sure entertain folks like me.... make i bash you since you dey think like dis, i think you no dey exposed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by KINGwax(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2012
OP, seriously u brain needs spiritual cleansing. What's all these shitziz now on nairaland. Nairaland is complete with the bashing and ethnical bigotry, education and stup!dty as yours. The only reason why the bolded was included is to give senseless guys like u the chance to say something. Which are alwys stup¡d. Has there been any public forum without all these?
Now, who are d moderators? Come forward and explain wetin u see for soup wey make u pack meat for hand! How did this crap slip through to the front page?

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by greedie1(f): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax:
Now, who are d moderators? Come forward and explain wetin u see for soup wey make u pack meat for hand! How did this crap slip through to the front page?

abeg help me ask dem o
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ektbear: 5:54am On Mar 31, 2012
I bind the evil spirits that inhabit Nairaland with the blood of Jesus cheesy grin
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2012
Some people are just naturally frustrated and they come to NL to vent the loss of their great grannies during the war .I'm sure we all know them,so NL prayer warriors can dedicate their prayers and fasting to them.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by moshoodn(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2012
SIMPLE AND LONG LASTING SOLUTION

Any thread or bigoted replies on any thread should be deleted by moderators.

I bet you, if a bigoted post from a bigoted poster is deleted up to ten times, he would adjust.

Right isn't it?
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2012
No. There's no need for that. People are only living out their ideal image here: This is where they can be all they're not in real-life. The internet is a funny place.

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Dipwater(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2012
I don't like it too and I think it shuld stop. To me its like a childs play. U shuldnt use insulting words to pass ur message. Even if other sites are like that,must we follow their footsteps. Cmon fellow nlanders let's put an end to all these immaturity I see here evriday. Abeg if any body sabi any intrestin naija forum pls huk me up abeg no time
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Ignatio(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2012
That inner behaviour a person won't dare exhibit in the physical world is shown here in NL. Believe me most of them that bash here rarely do it outside on even on their facebook page.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by sayso: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2012
I have fewer poster these days because of the reason of the OP.NL is like a war zone within the first page.I think the period will pass,maybe they started the cleansing by changing the NL graphics.Hope it works?
My honest support.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: OP, seriously u brain needs spiritual cleansing. What's all these shitziz now on nairaland. Nairaland is complete with the bashing and ethnical bigotry, education and stup!dty as yours. The only reason why the bolded was included is to give senseless guys like u the chance to say something. Which are alwys stup¡d. Has there been any public forum without all these?

I wouldn't dare blame you for the hatred and insult. From your very last topic thread below you complained of the same nairaland and all you got was a single reply. Here I bring a very serious post (similar to asking for the same old nairaland) and it makes the front page). Give me a reason why I won't expect you to be jealous and use insulting words when they weren't even called for.

Abi no be your thread be this?

https://www.nairaland.com/895634/what-nairaland-becoming#10420650

I feel so sorry for people like your kind. Will do anything to put people down when you know you can't meet up with them.

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by newmaonza: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2012
Guy,take it or leave it. . . wht u c on nairaland is a reflection of Nigeria, my beef with nairaland membas r dat dos of dem abroad act like dey escaped from hell while d rest shower themselves with self pity as dey dont have d means to escape naija.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by drgamz(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree: Looking at the current state of nairaland.com there is absolutely no need to argue that this forum needs thorough SPIRITUAL CLEANSING.

Every single thread ends up in bashing in less than 10 posts to be made.

The Politics section is the worse. As there is Ethnic, Religious, Status, Party and Cultural war in there. Gone are the days when nairaland was filled with mature, patient and ever ready to assist members.

Nowadays, before you read 5 straight comments under any thread without one member already attacking another is extremely rare.

Even the Culture and Family section that used to be the most peaceful sections aren't left out in the bashing.

Seun appoint muslim, christian, atheist members, and philosophers on nairaland.com to come together to pray for this forum oh!

Na so Nigeria take start. Today we have OPC,Egbere Boys, Bakassi, Arewa, Boko haram, MEND and so many others. Not there to solve issues in Nigeria but rather to excalate the problems of the land.

OP, Some comments on Nairaland posts are uncalled for and has no relevance to the post that is made under. My suggestion is that the Nairaland administrator and moderators should expand its Privacy Policy stating in clear terms what is acceptable to be posted on the forum. It should then have in place mechanisms to suspend for a considerable length of time or block permanently accounts of chronic abusers of the Nairaland Privacy policy. Hopefully the fear of losing their accounts might serve as a deterrant to posters of expletives and vile comments.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2012
moshoodn: SIMPLE AND LONG LASTING SOLUTION

Any thread or bigoted replies on any thread should be deleted by moderators.

I bet you, if a bigoted post from a bigoted poster is deleted up to ten times, he would adjust.

Right isn't it?

I have screamed, shouted and crticized Seun and his Moderators on this very same issue severally.

When I knew this was a very serious issue was when I went to a client's office one day. This is a high society lady who wanted to put up some business beneficial items up for people to benefit from. Immediately I suggested naira, this woman screamed like I said something bad. She was like "Never! Before you know it they will tribalize the whole thing, abeg I no wan make some minds spoil my business for that site". Then I knew it was a big problem going on here.

Directly or indirectly, it isn't even good for the business end of the website.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by chelseabmw(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2012
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Yeske2(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2012
*Clears my throat *
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by KINGwax(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree:

I wouldn't dare blame you for the hatred and insult. From your very last topic thread below you complained of the same nairaland and all you got was a single reply. Abi no be your thread be this?

https://www.nairaland.com/895634/what-nairaland-becoming#10420650

I feel so sorry for people like your kind. Will do anything to put people down when you know you can't meet up with them.
kai! See how u expose your own stup¡dity. That link is to my thread, yes, but u failed to comprehend my point there. I can't blame u, your brian is a pentium 2 machine. Where exactly have we advocated d same thing? I clearly said i love d tribalistic and bigotry aspect cos i'm a fan but yet, i want stupid topics like, internet need spiritual cleansing to be deleted and substituted wit educationals like,how to eat fats and still lower your calory level or how to upgrade a pentium 2 brain like yours to al least a pentium-M. U might consider eating memory cards sha and that will help you and us avoid your future posts that may be like, can i impregnate my wife through d mouth since my milky substance will settle in d stomach which eventually house d pregnancy. Guy, no make me vex o. But it's nice i knw my thread inspired yours, only it was too complicated for your type to comprehend. U jst shot yourself in d foot!

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by toorich: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: OP, seriously u brain needs spiritual cleansing. What's all these shitziz now on nairaland. Nairaland is complete with the bashing and ethnical bigotry, education and stup!dty as yours. The only reason why the bolded was included is to give senseless guys like u the chance to say something. Which are alwys stup¡d. Has there been any public forum without all these?
its your brain that needs to be waxed so you know how to talk with meaningful contributions. that you are allowed to make comments on NL doesnt necessarily mean you have sense. u dig?
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by KINGwax(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree:

I have screamed, shouted and crticized Seun and his Moderators on this very same issue severally.

When I knew this was a very serious issue was when I went to a client's office one day. This is a high society lady who wanted to put up some business beneficial items up for people to benefit from. Immediately I suggested naira, this woman screamed like I said something bad. She was like "Never! Before you know it they will tribalize the whole thing, abeg I no wan make some minds spoil my business for that site". Then I knew it was a big problem going on here.

Directly or indirectly, it isn't even good for the business end of the website.
hey! What happened to nairalist? And besides, at the job, vacancy or business section, i'm not seeing much tribalistic comments there unless some people that may post ads like, for interview, call my number and we can meet in my house at no4, my street, lagos state. But guy, i'm begining to like u but leave nairaland alone now, u can advocate for more educational topics to make it to d front page. U don vex? vex, i beg. It reduces tensed nerves.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2012
Abeg let nairaland be jorh,what do you people want from it actually?the only thing i don't get is why annoyingly useless topics makes the front page and the fact that this new look makes me spend less time here.

The bashing and whatever makes it fun here,btw OP its like you don't know that the more fights,the longer the threads and that's more money for Seun,although something needs to be done about what crap makes it to the homepage,i often wonder whether muki and seun dey smoke wey make them no dey delete or leave nonsense threads where dem suppose dey.undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by bid4rich(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2012
what a man post and comment is a reflectn of himself or herself. I tell you NL is full of babies and only babies abuse themselves. 30 year old guy can be a baby u knw. Dnt blame them.

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: kai! See how u expose your own stup¡dity. That link is to my thread, yes, but u failed to comprehend my point there. I can't blame u, your brian is a pentium 2 machine. Where exactly have we advocated d same thing? I clearly said i love d tribalistic and bigotry aspect cos i'm a fan but yet, i want stupid topics like, internet need spiritual cleansing to be deleted and substituted wit educationals like,how to eat fats and still lower your calory level or how to upgrade a pentium 2 brain like yours to al least a pentium-M. U might consider eating memory cards sha and that will help you and us avoid your future posts that may be like, can i impregnate my wife through d mouth since my milky substance will settle in d stomach which eventually house d pregnancy. Guy, no make me vex o. But it's nice i knw my thread inspired yours, only it was too complicated for your type to comprehend. U jst shot yourself in d foot!

Guy abeg pack enter Gutter and don't flatter yourself.

I NEVER knew you existed on nairaland until you posted your idi*otic comment on my thread. So flattering yourself that your post inspiring me is like claiming you are not going to chat with a dead man 'cus he annoyed you.

You don't and will never seem to be of any relevance to me on this forum.

Ask seun since when I have been screaming about this same topic? Guess you weren't even a member then.

I am giving you undeserved attention. I take up words with people of relevance and "known members" on this forum. Not nobody's like you who want to have issues with a PRO so they can be considered as "apprentice". You be nobody joh! So go hand yourself.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by jspac(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg let nairaland be jorh,what do you people want from it actually?the only thing i don't get is why annoyingly useless topics makes the front page and the fact that this new look makes me spend less time here.

The bashing and whatever makes it fun here,btw OP its like you don't know that the more fights,the longer the threads and that's more money for Seun,although something needs to be done about what crap makes it to the homepage,i often wonder whether muki and seun dey smoke wey make them no dey delete or leave nonsense threads where dem suppose dey.undecided
I thought so.
Lol @ your profile signature. cheesy
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: hey! What happened to nairalist? And besides, at the job, vacancy or business section, i'm not seeing much tribalistic comments there unless some people that may post ads like, for interview, call my number and we can meet in my house at no4, my street, lagos state. But guy, i'm begining to like u but leave nairaland alone now, u can advocate for more educational topics to make it to d front page. U don vex? vex, i beg. It reduces tensed nerves.

Oga shooo!!! Where did I mention nairalist? I wrote 'naira' which was a typographical error for nairaland.

Una no dey even wait make person commit first before una begin call in the "Hangman".

It was initially funny and all sort for people took it to the extreme.

And moreover teenagers I believe are with the most population on this forum, so what message will we be passing across to them if they keep reading we adults bashing ourselves based on religion and tribe?

Corruption started bits and pieces in Nigeria since 1960 but today it has grown and eaten so deep into the mindset of the average Nigerian.

Let's start by cubbing religious and tribal war on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Jakumo(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2012
The much needed spiritual cleansing of Nairaland was a costly endeavor, but a necessary preventative measure that is well within my realm of professional expertise, thank you Jeeesus.

Thus far, I have personally sacrificed seven male dogs, three vultures, numerous chickens and a goat, during the exercise, and now I am patiently awaiting Oga Seun's "mobilization fees" and "royalties due" in order that I may cover my overhead and publish the White Paper on this urgent matter.

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2012
Jakumo: The much needed spiritual cleansing of Nairaland was a costly endeavor, but a necessary preventative measure that is well within my realm of professional expertise, thank you Jeeesus.

Thus far, I have personally sacrificed seven male dogs, three vultures, numerous chickens and a goat, during the exercise, and now I am patiently awaiting Oga Seun's "mobilization fees" and "royalties due" in order that I may cover my overhead and publish the White Paper on this urgent matter.

You will. Lead and represent the "Native Doctors Association of Nairaland"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Late Chief Deinde Fernandez Laid To Rest In Brussels, Belgium / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before / Unilag Dli Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.