Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Can I Appeal For An Australian Visa Denial? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Appeal For An Australian Visa Denial? (754 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be.... / General Australian Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Can I Appeal For An Australian Visa Denial? by ironbender101(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello house,

My brother was denied an Australian student visa for a higher diploma and the reason was that he didn't provide his IELT'S(which he did but he only submitted the online result as the main certificate wasn't ready) and also that my financial capacity is not strong enough. I had 3.5million naira and they said that the money was around 1.8million 2months prior to the application. I still have other accounts with reasonable amount inside and I want to know if we can get a lawyer to appeal for us. Please I need advice from the house. I am so so disappointed and I feel I should have done more but on the other hand I don't see this reason as concrete enough for a denial of visa.
Re: Can I Appeal For An Australian Visa Denial? by ironbender101(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Many are just reading without commenting, plz guys I need ur advice.
Re: Can I Appeal For An Australian Visa Denial? by justwise(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2014

(1)

Travelling To Kenya, I Need Information On Visa / How Do I Get Travel Aid To Attend An International Conference? / Pls Help On My Travelling Process For Visiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.