Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) (5845 Views)

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
I bet she can't wait to possess her possession
A few more years and she will be free
Nne hang in there,the Lord will soon call him home grin

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: True love is wonderful cheesycheesy
angryangry
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: angryangry
Yes it is
nwando: I bet she can't wait to possess her possession
cheesygrin
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Rapsainot(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
One sentence "she's a gold digger"
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
badmarket: Huge difference btw nairaland life and reality.

NL babes be like i want true love, not your money, not your ferari.

But in reality.....
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow!!!

honestly, this babe is just too sexxxxy

d old man has eyes 4 good & sexy woman
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
I like her wedding gown

that wedding gown must have cost more than. N5M
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by armyofone(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
lol, true. She found real love and "real money".
The good Lord is her strength grin

nwando: I bet she can't wait to possess her possession
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: One sentence "she's a gold digger"

Says who?
He is single and wants to marry
Isn't it a woman that will marry him?
Are you saying rich people shouldn't marry?
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy:
Yes it ischeesygrin
i thought we fought? Since you decided to ignore my comment.. sad
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmm
Dreyl: i thought we fought? Since you decided to ignore my comment.. sad
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naija girls take note.

If you go chop frog, chop the big fat ones. so when they call you frog eater. you answer ' ehn, na my name "
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Hmm
innit? you are guilty that's why you re speechless. undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Guilty of what?
Dreyl: innit? you are guilty that's why you re speechless. undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Guilty of what?
forgerrit smiley
how was your day? wink
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: forgerrit smiley
how was your day? wink
it was fine. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
PassingShot:

If this is not gold digging I don't know what is. Most women are greedy and will die because of money and what it is capable of buying.

This lady will be like "this man will soon die anyway, so let me seize this lifetime opportunity to be made". Ole!
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
PassingShot:

If this is not gold digging I don't know what is. Most women are greedy and will die because of money and what it is capable of buying.

This lady will be like "this man will soon die anyway, so let me seize this lifetime opportunity to be made". Ole!

He has basically lived his life. And as long as he dies a happy man in the arms of his young wife. He doesn't care what ppe think. Money means nothing 2 him @ dis stage. What he craves for, his wife has it and can give to him.. @ least when he die, he no go carry his billions go grave.. Somebody must take over his wealth.. Why not trade it for sheer bliss in the arm of youthful bosom and skin.
Peeps forget story, and don't even pity him.. He's damnd happy! cheesy
D babe try sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: it was fine. Thank you
you re welcome
so what's your plan for tomorrow? smileysmiley
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by maxism2: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: you re welcome

cococandy:it was fine. Thank you

u guys r flouting rule no 1

lol
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
maxism2:

cococandy:it was fine. Thank you

u guys r flouting rule no 1

lol
The thread is already frivolous to me, so please leave me and candy alone. smiley
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by LORDI(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
What a Gold digger,probably she married the rich mofo,so when he dies she will acquire all his property.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by vizboy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
and another male model will be bleeping her from the side while the billionaire keep spending his cash on the girl.

WICKED
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sigh.

This dreyl self. So I should downlaod my plans for tomorrow here on NL eh?
Ok tomorrow I fight in sambisa
Dreyl: you re welcome
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
THis one is money matters
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Sigh.

This dreyl self. So I should downlaod my plans for tomorrow here on NL eh?
Ok tomorrow I fight in sambisa
really? shocked
well i ne'er knew you are a desperado,so you are going to be fighting shekau and his goons in sambisa,that's incredulous gringrin

if you need my help though you can count on me,i'm skilled in fighting kung-fu,throwing TNT,sniper shooting e.t.c
cheesycheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by PassingShot(m): 3:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Amelian:

He has basically lived his life. And as long as he dies a happy man in the arms of his young wife. He doesn't care what ppe think. Money means nothing 2 him @ dis stage. What he craves for, his wife has it and can give to him.. @ least when he die, he no go carry his billions go grave.. Somebody must take over his wealth.. Why not trade it for sheer bliss in the arm of youthful bosom and skin.
Peeps forget story, and don't even pity him.. He's damnd happy! cheesy
D babe try sha

Pity the man ke! He needs no pity o. In fact he's achieved something with his wealth.
It's the gold mining lady my post was directed at.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by otimothy(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2014
the babe go dey fink say the man go soon die,she has not idea thats the metusella of our time.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
If only he wasn't a billionaire would she still walk down the aisle with him? The lady looks way older the age she is supposed to be,and her face looks like my kid sister's plastic dollcheesy wish them hml in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Lilimax(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Better late than never embarassed embarassed
Love indeed knows no age.
Re: 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) by Rockvicie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
So na only naija girls Sabi dig 4 gold abi? When she know say d baba go soon die...abi u wan tell me say no b she go carry beta Pat ov his will?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Marry Within Your Class. / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.