Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland (64345 Views)

5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by sorom4: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2014
pweedyuz: sooo wat r u doing here
To laugh and smile at the APC/PDP E-Warriors comments
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by atasteve: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Who makes more money is really not the issue but values that have been impacted! Funny enough I was thinking of starting something new and the first place that came to my mind for getting ideas/expert advise is NL. From property to romance section, NL is a school. THANKS SEUN FOR NOT JUST GIVING US GISTS BUT SOLVING LIFE ISSUES FOR US. Seun, keep on doing what has always made us to come back for more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by sorom4: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2014
dryakson: If the op no b Linda Ikeja, make una carry gun shoot me.... Chaii another advertising.....
Who ever posted this topic to the front page deserves suspension from seun..... Am sure many will go to Linda's blog..
Just watching
99.9% of nairaland members visits linda ikeji's blog everyday
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by midworld: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
maclatunji:
We are discussing Internet metrics and advertising, you are discussing your personal preferences. Stella's blog might be your favourite but advertisers know that majority of high income people with disposable income will read Linda Ikeji's blog and that is where they will put their money.
Have you checked the growth of Linda's blog on Alexa? It is almost unbelievable that a Nigerian blog can pull such traffic.
Our personal biases against visiting Linda's blog on a regular basis amounts to insignificance in this discussion.

@capt. barbosa. its either you are Stella dimoko or you are just plainer blind to facts. I visit Lib every single day just as I visit NL. of a truth I love lib but in terms of impact ,NL HAS touched my life more than any other site.

the simple thing we should understand here is they are two different platform. two different objectives. two different go to source. I would say naira land is all encompassing. it has LIB style of news and more which makes it more relevant because it contains what lib thrives on and much more than that. so there is no basis for comparison.

if I want gossip the way it should be served , I will go to LIB and if I want more resourceful news I would rather be here. NAIRALAND is broad and impacts more than any other web address in this country , not just Linda ikeji. being a forum. its just like comparing one person ( LIB) to thousand of contributors (NAIRALAND) which is not sensible.

as for who make more , I think we should just leave them alone. neither of them is complaining. arguing for what will not add or subtract from our account is just plain stupid.

lastly, who ever deceived you that Stella's blog is half as good as LIB is wicked. smell the coffee dear. it is not for nothing she pulls so much advert to her blog. and it is not for nothing that she is ranked #2 in Nigeria by Alexa and your Stella #107.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by rhymz(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Fact is that Seun does not have the managerial skill to manage and grow NL to the likes of BellaNaija, Facebook, Twitter and instagram that just started. Seun is just like the many techy guyz in my office, technically sound but lack the foresight of a sales person and an entrepreneur. They are just content with being the executors of the projects but can not influence anything and as a result are not as relevant to the company like the guys in administration and management.

No matter how techy one is, if you can not sell your product in a way that it translates to real cash and values, the result will be Nairaland Seun experiment. A site that started about the same time as Facebook is still at this stage.

To show that the manager just lacks creativity, look at the graphics of NL. It is a little different from how it was when they first started NL, you even get to notice it more when viewed from a desktop. The fact is that Seun needs to live the techy aspect of NL to guys that can do a better job than him, guys with exciting graphical skills and idea to move NL to the next stage and concentrate on the management and business administration of the NL business.

I am very sure that neither Mark nor Bill gates still write codes for their company. They have left all that tech stuff to younger tech guys who are more skilled and have better innovative ideas. Looking at NL, you would think Seun still does everything by himself hence the obvious slow pace of creative development of the NL brand.

Linda ikeji is the entrepreneur and serious business woman that Seen should long to be like. Not only has she been able to sell a mere blog to her clients, she has developed a reputation that even transcends her blog. A business person is more likely to want to do business with Linda than Seun even with NL's huge traffic.

Fact is that, Linda caters to a more young,hip and participatory audience than Seun. Linda has a face to her blog. Seun outside being the owner of NL does not have a face that one can associate to the NL brand. Nobody knows the Nigga outside of NL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by touchmeder: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Tex42: i can't believe Nland mods allowed her promote her blog her and at the same time defaming Nland.
the mods shouldn't have moved this thread to the front page in the first place.
You may be shocked Seun moved this himself. 4 ur information, he has also posted a comment on dis thread. I believe he is one of his greatest critics and he never hides from d fact that he is open to learning. U will agree with me that is unlike the regular Nigerian business owner. Having said that, I agree with some points by the original op. I think Nairaland needs more of a corporate face, I would like to c some of those heavy adverts adorning front page, I would like 2c zero tolerance to tribalism, spamming and any 419 business (I think he is doing well here tho). Some of us don't realise how much Nairaland is a treasure chest for Nigerians in the diaspora. We are talking wealth of information spanning various topics. Someone is talking teenagers only - u lie oh. Perhaps u live in the romance and dating section only. Have you ever followed a TEHN thread, gone to the auto or my all time favourite, property section? In all Seun is trying but can do better. Perhaps he needs the services of gurus in IT/business rebranding that can fashion out a road map for him n take Nairaland higher.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Bowaley17(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Yesterday Is History....
Tomorrow Is A Mistery....
Mr Seun no let their comments & criticisms spoil ur faith o...nobody knows what 2mrw would bring....we will always be here 4u...
#teamNL4ever
Nairaland till thy kingdom come...
LongLife NairaLand
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Megaphone: I was talking to a ceo of a huge advertising agency on the island, and i told him i do not believe linda bought that car for 24 million naira in cash. How come she makes so much money? I told him about a site called nairaland and he laughed. He said his agency had patronized linda to te tune of about 5m in cash, and he hasn't even bought any space on nairaland. i asked why.. He gave me about four reasons reasons

Nairaland's homepage looks idiotic on a desktop. The page looks like an abandoned webpage and that chases potential customers away

Nairaland seems to have more low income bracket users than high income. Linda Ikeji on the other hand has got a lot of High income readers and they have the financial capacity to purchase products advertised on the blog. On the other hand Nairaland's users are mainly job seekers, scammers and the likes or small start business men who just dont have the money. They come to the site to trade their 'goods' and not to buy anyway

Nairaland doesn't have a face. He compared Stella Dimok to Linda. He said how many times do you see Stella in Public? Shes based in Germany and so no face. Same with Nairaland. No one knows whos behind it. He said Great organisations always have a face. A CEO out there in the public eyes. He then gave examples like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and so many others. They're out there in the public eye. That he said does not just attract customers but big time investors. He said Linda Ikeji is more out there, more social and so people like her (shes pretty too) and trust her with big money more than someone whom they do not even know!

Nairaland's frontpage contains trashy topics. He said when you got topics like ' Why do ladies fart?'on the frontpage or which do you prefer Chicken or turkey on a front page, then that kind of site cant be taken serious by any customer or investor. Linda's blog on the other hand contains trendy and fashionable topics that attracts upscale folks and wealthy readers. Advertisers he says love such a medium.

https://www.nairaland.com/1905289/linda-ikeji-acquires-24million-naira

Go back and meet that trashy CEO and tell him he is an asswipe

Now for you yourself take a looks at Nairaland's homepage. As at the time of writing it had 1701 members online and 3901 guests in the last 5 mins. That 5602 users online. Its also safe to assume that at any given time you have a similar amount of people online.

Does Linda's blog have that level of engagement? How exactly can you tell the kind of people visiting Linda's blog. All sorts of people read her blogs and the same goes for Nairaland.

Now let me ask you a question? Compare lindaikeji(dot)(dot)com with Nairaland(dot)com. Which one sticks? How many Nigerians can even read of Linda's blog without first checking google. Her blog is even a free one. (No pun intended). How can you say a site with over 1.2 million active members looks abandoned.

Niraland is a community. A thriving one at that. If Seun does indeed decide to open his doors to advertisement it would only take a very .....scratch that.. a Highly demented, clueless and stupid CEO to dismiss the opportunity Nairaland presents.

Linda's blog no even near Nairaland at all. Its just that Seun has decided not to go that route. I'm sure you will all not enjoy Nairaland anymore if Seun decides to spatter every available space on Nairaland with ads. And should he even do that, Linda herself knows that she can't stand up to Seun. I can even bet my money that Linda Ikeji is a member of this forum. Maybe she is even reading through this thread sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Do we really need to start comparing one Seun Osewa to another Linda Ikeji??...They are two different people...They are good at what they do....

Although, I dont usually visit Linda's blog, but have heard lots about her....I strongly believe Seun is doing a great job here...

To be frank, its not easy to run a big blog or forum like this....I suggest we try to encourage to do better...I also suggest He create a section on NL, where people can drop their suggestion and complaints....Not to the MODS...He ll be the one to attend to them...

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: Do we really need to start comparing one Seun Osewa to another Linda Ikeji??...They are two different people...They are good at what they do....

Although, I dont usually visit Linda's blog, but have heard lots about her....I strongly believe Seun is doing a great job here...

To be frank, its not easy to run a big blog or forum like this....I suggest we try to encourage to do better...I also suggest He create a section on NL, where people can drop their suggestion and complaints....Not to the MODS...He ll be the one to attend to them...

Thank you jare better person.

I don't understand how people just talk without understsnding.

Is it easy to run a forum for so long without being overrun by spam. Common!!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by folawiyoma(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2014
sorom4: 99.9% of nairaland members visits linda ikeji's blog everyday

For your mind

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
rhymz: Fact is that Seun does not have the managerial skill to manage and grow NL to the likes of BellaNaija, Facebook, Twitter and instagram that just started. Seun is just like the many techy guyz in my office, technically sound but lack the foresight of a sales person and an entrepreneur. They are just content with being the executors of the projects but can not influence anything and as a result are not as relevant to the company like the guys in administration and management.

No matter how techy one is, if you can not sell your product in a way that it translates to real cash and values, the result will be Nairaland Seun experiment. A site that started about the same time as Facebook is still at this stage.

To show that the manager just lacks creativity, look at the graphics of NL. It is a little different from how it was when they first started NL, you even get to notice it more when viewed from a desktop. The fact is that Seun needs to live the techy aspect of NL to guys that can do a better job than him, guys with exciting graphical skills and idea to move NL to the next stage and concentrate on the management and business administration of the NL business.

I am very sure that neither Mark nor Bill gates still write codes for their company. They have left all that tech stuff to younger tech guys who are more skilled and have better innovative ideas. Looking at NL, you would think Seun still does everything by himself hence the obvious slow pace of creative development of the NL brand.

Linda ikeji is the entrepreneur and serious business woman that Seen should long to be like. Not only has she been able to sell a mere blog to her clients, she has developed a reputation that even transcends her blog. A business person is more likely to want to do business with Linda than Seun even with NL's huge traffic.

Fact is that, Linda caters to a more young,hip and participatory audience than Seun. Linda has a face to her blog. Seun outside being the owner of NL does not have a face that one can associate to the NL brand. Nobody knows the Nigga outside of NL.

Have you considered the fact that Seun may not have the same mission as Linda.

Tell me how many forums in Nigeria have lived as long as NL. NL is a community and simply because you have certain opinions about what it should be like doesnt mean its actually what is best for the community.

The most important thing in a community is functionality. If you have established a certain MO for you community and it has thrived on that MO, it would be foolish to change that MO. The design of NL can only change very slowly. Any drastic changes will lead to abandonment by users because it will be a departure from what they are used to and comfortable with. Who wants to start going through a learning curve.

A typical example is imclassroom(dot)com. Gbenga Aijotan had a good concept and created an Internet Marketing forum just like the way Nairaland started. The forum was growing steadily and I tell you some useful information was made available on that forum.
Suddenly Gbenga made wholesale changes to the site just to make it look different. The end result was much more appealing to the eye, but the forum lost its functionality. There was a new learning curve for users and there were also teething issues. Suddenly users where not able to use the forum. The overall experience for old members was not very good. Eventually many people stopped visiting and the site ultimately died down. As thriving as it was then, Imclassroom today is gone. That is a classic example of what happens when you change the look and feel of an online community.

Warrior Forum has remained largely unchanged since its inception. And it has spent a far longer time than NL.

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by paranorman(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
ZACHIE: Rubbish
NL is a go-to-resource centre by the serious and academic, Linda is just garbage.

After all the rubbishy hype, NL will get better and stronger down the line, Linda will be dead buried, and forgotten.

And, true, SEUN does not need to thrust his face in your face.

He is who he is, a nerd, a workaholic.....take it or prostrate to a moving trailer
me likey! Three gbosa for you: gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Seriously, i aint like it when folks compare two entirely different platform on NL. I once visited her blog, 'twas light years behind NL!
They compare a complex simple-lookin forum like NL with a blog?! Most of 'em dont even know the length of diffrnt codes written to make NL what it is today -its sense and simplity, its friendly UI, its dynamism on desktop and mobile, gives we users 'e-voices', its continous improvements; NL is even data-friendly....!

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Revolva(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
well see linda is hardworking its just that she is more favoured n she is a female she can use her sexiness to attract people..jare...her blog is also copy paste from TMZ n other international blog....its just that she been there and quick to conquer the bloggin market in naija...see that 24 milla range rover i beg ...na bit by bit dem dey pay am not buying at once.....dont be fooled

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by scribble: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Seun: If this disparity is real, then ... wow! Thanks for highlighting it.

Nigerians like gossip more than important topics that's why that is like that.

More diaspora come here for latest updates on everything especially politics

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by SPLiTZ1(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014
So u are saying every one in nairaland is suffering from poverty @ op undecided
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by widowhusband: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
must everybody do things the same way, is everything about competition? seun do your tin, linda do your tin mek i hear word. ehn that reminds me two of una too get moni mek una open joint sth for orphans, less priveledge, if not the next tin una go open private uni, buy jet come forget us finish. cheers!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by rightflank: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
That's cos he's part of the Nairaland users who "are mainly job seekers, scammers and the likes or small start business men who just dont have the money. "
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Aura2(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
ducii:

There are criterias for making the Forbes list, Politicians don't make the list that is why you will not see a Babangida, an Obansanjo or a Goodluck making the list.

[color=#000099]Why is Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Sheikh Mahthom (forgive my spelling) and loads of Middle eastern Royals on the List?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Aura2(f): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I used to think that Nairaland user inter phase is shabby, but on a second thought, I tried to follow Seun's line of reasoning, here are my findings.

1) Most of Seun's traffic come from data guzzling devices and network providers in Nigeria (Seun's targeted audience by the way) are showing no mercy for now. I compared Nairaland with loads of websites and blogs and I realized that Nairaland is data friendly compared to others on different browsers, how will you achieve that with a plethora of color separation?

2) Nairaland, loads very fast: It takes half the time of Punchng or any other Nigerian newspaper to load Nairaland, you can check it your self.

I don't categorically agree with people who want the UI to be changed, it is serving a purpose except where Wifi becomes ubiquitous in Nigeria, then the font can change.

About Seun and Linda who has more money, I think it is too shallow a discussion for someone my age.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by MrDoGood(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
i knw dis will never make fp.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by OMA4U(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm ardent reader of LIB, but the value Nairaland adds to people is like the constellation of stars. LIB is nothing, I repeat nothing compared to our own nairaland.

Love nairaland.

Long life, seun osewa; long life, nairaland.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by onlysose(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
How can you compare Nairaland to a porn blog that display the sizes of people's manhood or some dangerous looking boobies. I am always on Nairaland learning and updating myself on prevailing realities in Nigeria. But once in a while if I feel like seeing a naked superstar lady I punch on LIB, plus I have never read any comment on LIB but just want to see pics. Also if I want to do serious academics I go to www.analysethis.co and visit the forum section.

My advice for oga Seun

E look like say you dey chop alone ( This is the best time to spend heavily on your site)
It is good to operate from an undisclosed location with bunch of crazy programmers and business guys

Long live nairaland
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by rhymz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
princefunmi:

Have you considered the fact that Seun may not have the same mission as Linda.

Tell me how many forums in Nigeria have lived as long as NL. NL is a community and simply because you have certain opinions about what it should be like doesnt mean its actually what is best for the community.

The most important thing in a community is functionality. If you have established a certain MO for you community and it has thrived on that MO, it would be foolish to change that MO. The design of NL can only change very slowly. Any drastic changes will lead to abandonment by users because it will be a departure from what they are used to and comfortable with. Who wants to start going through a learning curve.

A typical example is imclassroom(dot)com. Gbenga Aijotan had a good concept and created an Internet Marketing forum just like the way Nairaland started. The forum was growing steadily and I tell you some useful information was made available on that forum.
Suddenly Gbenga made wholesale changes to the site just to make it look different. The end result was much more appealing to the eye, but the forum lost its functionality. There was a new learning curve for users and there were also teething issues. Suddenly users where not able to use the forum. The overall experience for old members was not very good. Eventually many people stopped visiting and the site ultimately died down. As thriving as it was then, Imclassroom today is gone. That is a classic example of what happens when you change the look and feel of an online community.

Warrior Forum has remained largely unchanged since its inception. And it has spent a far longer time than NL.

Mission What other mission will they have if not to build a social internet platform for Nigerians to interact, share information and even advertise wares and the likes while they make money out of it.

I don't care what anyone says in a PR effort but nobody and I repeat nobody goes into business without the intent of profit making, many of you need to be realistic here.

How many forums in Nigeria have lived as long as NL....the wrong question dear. I can easily name many Lindaikeji bellaNaija, iroko TV and their likes being a few that started out around the same time with NL. Take BellaNaija for instance, you don't need anyone to tell you that is a site well managed by real professionals that are vast both in business and in content management. They have very many elite viewers both here and diaspora and the graphics is very much up to standard and comparable with any serious social websites.

The most important thing for a forum like NL is not just functionality my friend, it is growth in the right direction. If all NL has on its CV is having an almost useless crowd that can not bring the right attention that NL needs to grow. If you think the present state of NL is OK then you are thinking small.

Nobody is suggesting a drastic change to the GUI, we are talking of innovative way and looks that can get NL the right attention. Have you seen Nigerian Village Square before it was hacked, that is what Nairaland should be like. The site was the most influential site during its existence. It had people like Pat Utomi, Nafada Bamaguje and very many big names. Contributing to topics and discussions. In the early days of NL many of these contributors kind of moved to NL and were making very meaningful contributions until Seun allowed mediocres to run amok with impunity that they started leaving the site.

The fact is that, NL needs a professional social forum managers like the type managing BellaNaija and the likes. It does not have to be Seun, just because he built the site does not mean he has to be the one to do everything. Facebook is administered by hundreds of people working for Mark. NL has grown past just one person.... He needs some professional managers to come in and help him grow the site and make real money like FB, Alibaba, OLX and even lindaikeji. Enough of the fiefdom manner of running the business abeg. The same mentality a lot of Nigeria's small time business men have. They let the business rely so much on them to the point that the business does not transcend them.

Until Seun decides to leave his comfort zone and take big business decisions like a well grounded business administrator, NL will continue to compare with blogs and not serious online business brands like Bellanaija and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
scribble: Glad to see this topic here

Linda makes at least $40000 a month in ad revenue but does she have anybody on her payroll?

Apart from that sloth, Laura

The ad agency guy is just silly... most major advertisers come to NL...

Seuns own is just cheaper even though his traffic is the highest in Nigeria....

Seun doesn't want to do this for profit only...he wants everyone to benefit from the community (having something for everyone is the advertisers dream)

In fact Seun is like the Jesus of Nigeria internet....if he had a donate button like Wikipedia...

I would dash him at least 10k just cos I like the value he has created....

God has not finished with Seun or nl yet
jeez 6.6.6 Likes......end time comment
anyway...nice one
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by samsanyus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Linda should spend the money now just like a music artist. Can she sell the blog and how much?
But NL has a sale and resell values. We're talking of Millions of dollars here for foreign investors.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by onlysose(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
these contributors kind of moved to NL and were making very meaningful contributions until Seun allowed mediocres to run amok with impunity that they started leaving the site.

We dont want a site where the likes of Pat Utomi, Falana etc will be the major contributors, but a site where the street tailor, carpenter, youth corper, tribalists can express themselves, if you dont hear the views of a tribalist, how can you criticize him ?

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by miqos02(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
to report back to seun osewa
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by rhymz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
onlysose:

We dont want a site where the likes of Pat Utomi, Falana etc will be the major contributors, but a site where the street tailor, carpenter, youth corper, tribalists can express themselves, if you dont hear the views of a tribalist, how can you criticize him ?
You are exactly the kind of ****** crowd I was referring to in my other post. The kind of crowd that has continued to give NL a bad name and make serious minded people shy away from the site let alone think of doing business.
And please speak for yourself, I probably have been using this site longer than you, and I want the likes of Pat Utomi and Falana to patronise the site,YES!!! If only you knew NL in its glory days.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by miqos02(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: Naira land wasn't built from the scratch. That's why he cannot change the face of naira land or the format. I know seun is regretting this anyway.
neither was LIB buolt from scratch

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.