Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures (64429 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Check out photos from Fatima Dangote and husband Jamil Abubakar's honeymoon.

Newly wedded Mrs Fatima Dangote Jamil Abubakar is enjoying her marriage on an island with her man.

https://lailasnews.com/fatima-dangote-jamil-abubakar-honeymoon-pictures/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by marunga(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy Nice One. Enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest. Lucky man.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by alfonso36(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
sad grinsad If You Need People To Supply You Cashew Nuts, Kogi Cashew Kindly Email Your Boy O

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by okachie1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Una no go allow dem enjoy Dia honey moon again? People shaa!!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Memories12411: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
It is funny how people are taking their time to know every details about events in the lives of others. I will not be surprised if we are told how she and when she will get pregnant. Make we hear word a beg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by obi4eze(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Why does this guy look like a playboy/fraudster?

Well, it's not my biz

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by yeyeboi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
...oops so i said it .0.0.0.0.0.0.!0!.
Her beauty is a lil bit below average no thanks to her father!

7 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Brymo: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
The honeymoon is the unforgettable period in a couple’s life. Later in life, tried and tired in the dust and mist of relations, together or not, they would always miss that time they spent together. Every bit of it.

Girdhar Josh

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by dhardline(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wow.. ..no bikini pics and all the madness.

The ones with sense will learn while the ones with no moral standing will give more excuses to continue in their life style.

8 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
You carry Dangote PIKIN dey go swim ba .. shocked
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by swiz123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
What's this

This is the most unromantic honeymoon pics this generation will ever see.

Islam is the cause of this.

Up till now, I am still wondering what jamil abubakar whom have dated a gorgeous specie Juliet Ibrahim, found enticing in fatima who looks a clown.

The power of money I guess

30 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Olalan(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Love in the availability of money is sweet

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by naijjaman(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by medolab90(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Honeymoon so quick.

Its good to have money o
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by David160(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Enjoy your money oo
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by ultron12345: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
look at dangotes daughter...... if it's some people, they will b killing themselves for hijab

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by kitaatita: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
She's wearing processed flowing hair while some zealots are killing themselves over hijab

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by kitaatita: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
ultron12345:
look at dangotes daughter...... if it's some people, they will b killing themselves for hijab
See my post below yours; like we share same thought
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by jujube(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
sad grinsad If You Need People To Supply You Cashew Nuts, Kogi Cashew Kindly Email Your Bojy O
I need cashew nuts In large quantity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
cry cry cry cry

After spending huge amount of money to do wedding

This is what the husband look like

Fakers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
And Diezanni's daughter is Just rejecting my calls because I postpone our wedding
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Pain(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
I remember the saying about how small minds focus on the lives of others.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
2nd wife loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
dey look like mgbeks angry...nice pictures grin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Sethkoms: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Mutemenot post=66294629]You carry Dangote PIKIN dey go swim ba .. shocked[/quote
You ehnn grin grin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
marunga:
cheesy Nice One. Enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest. Lucky man.

lucky man how?
you think its anyhow middle class income family that would come fr her hand in marriage? his family sef dey ball

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari is also enjoying his

19 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
U have been WARNED severally.....
If you are a THIEF or an intending one....
Please, Avoid UYO, ABA, ONITSHA and CALABAR.

U may be shocked at what you may get in return.

Be warned..! Be warned..!!

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures by superrow: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is it. Love birds. No haram now ooo. How I wish the zealots will learn from this. Hijab- no, hugging - no haram.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.