Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents (31541 Views)

Bauchi Govt Seizes 22 Vehicles From Yuguda’s Wives / Nigerian Army Liberates Bauchi Forest From Insurgents (photos) / Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by zurine(f): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
nice one
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Boko Haram and police clash in Kano, 13 killed, 34 others injured:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/boko-haram-and-police-clash-in-kano-13.html
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by frank043(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
ginajet: APC korr PAC nii.... must you use the letters A P and C
Its Amoured Personnel Carrier! What other name should they use?!! You look so sweet to be an APC e-supporter...
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by chronique(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good news. Kudos to the N.A.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by fydence: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
noblezone:

We all know that "APC" has been a problem for sometime now, good to hear the military has "seized" it.
heheh..nice twist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shekau will be like; damn they took my ride. what is he going to show off now, Keke napep?
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Vikky014(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
sauceny: I don't understand my country any more.....Even the Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) fully associates itself with politics,what right do they have to import ammunition into the country....South Africa should even seize both the PJ & the money #Mtcheeeeeeew #WhatNonsence.
off point 0/10 undecided
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by sunbat(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Merciful Heaven!!!This one in my Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by ginajet(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
frank043: Its Amoured Personnel Carrier! What other name should they use?!! You look so sweet to be an APC e-supporter...
am neither APC nor PDP supporter infact I hate politics but he shouldn't have used the letters after some people have labelled apc boko haram sympathizers on this forum
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by frank043(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
ginajet: am neither APC nor PDP supporter infact I hate politics but he shouldn't have used the letters after some people have labelled apc boko haram sympathizers on this forum
Cmon,it was just a mere coincidence,ok? How are you?
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by chi4ik(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
sahara reporters should go and hug transformer, Shame on boko haram sympathisers. long live Nigeria, long live Nigeria army
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Roozzaay(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
BossAyuk: With the quality and quantity of sophisticated weaponry used by bokoharam one just has to conclude that FG is directly or indirectly behind their funding hence the recent case of weapon purchase from SA which the Federal Government have been trying to sweep under the carpet.

I'm sure if they had an airspace in Sambisa they would have acquired a fighter jet by now.

you dey reason well #bravo
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by ginajet(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
frank043: Cmon,it was just a mere coincidence,ok? How are you?
am good Boss
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Armored Personel Carrier (APC)
Goat!
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by lightofjoy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good news. Nigeria Army weldone.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
noblezone

We all know that "APC" has been a problem for sometime now, good to hear the military has "seized" it. Apc Na Armour Personnel Carrier
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by KnowAll(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
I doubt whether Al-Shabab has APC. Definately someone within the Nigerian Military is selling us short. undecided
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Vikky014: off point 0/10 undecided

what i posted has nothing to do with what the OP wrote,i just decided to bring it up,cos everything seems to be going wrong in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Alexsmith20(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
ginajet: space for sale.... op please remove that APC jorr
Does it hurt to you to see apc?
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by ginajet(f): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Alexsmith20: Does it hurt to you to see apc?
who you dey ask that question?
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by searay(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
gurusmac4: APc means "Armoured Personnel Carrier"
APC mean All Progrethives Congress
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by kalamayat: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naija army hand don meet this boko guys well well this week
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by obiscolly(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good. I think they should investigate the source of that APC.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by greggng: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Go school some people no go like to go. APC is amorde personnel carrier a military hardware while there is another APC call political party.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NO ITS NOT LIAR IT IS LAI MOHAMMED

ok you are right
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Kilimanzairo: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
This APC is MOWAG Piranha
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2011/10/mowag-piranha.jpg?w=640[/img]
It's a great riddle how bokoraham acquired such vehicle. They were provided by Canada for Nigerian Army during the peace mission in Darfur (South Sudan). As I read on Beegeagle's Blog they were later refurbished at vehicle plant Bauchi.

http://beegeagle./2011/10/19/armoured-vehicle-refurbishment-at-dicon-special-vehicle-plant-bauchi/
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Osarieme415(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
If only I could be in the North-east; just to experience this active warfare?!
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Osarieme415: If only I could be in the North-east; just to experience this active warfare?!
Be careful of what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by bigiyaro(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol, funny people, exchange arms and ammunition, after una tire, una start to exchange territory n now back to exchanging arms again. Nawao.
Re: Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents by sarutobie(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
bigiyaro: Lol, funny people, exchange arms and ammunition, after una tire, una start to exchange territory n now back to exchanging arms again. Nawao.
and the slain soldiers also exchanged lives with boko haram members right? this moronic comment is why some advertising coys rightly said nairaland is flooded by unemployed nigerians bereft of common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.