Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 (4292 Views)

Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original / OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Samsung Reminds Us That The Galaxy S5 Is Water-resistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by striker9(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:
Look, this is all French.
Android is open. It allowa downloading, usb copy and paste and PC-like operation of your phone.

Iphone, 1,2,3,4,5,6...7 ALL of them require you to use a PC first before doing anything. You can't even bluetooth a single file to anybody. IOS is a closed system. It is for people who don't like sharing anything with anybody.

If your are good at minding your business. IOS is good. If you rather like to share with people, ANDROID is best.
Can u pls explain further the difference between iOS and Android, thanks.
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by zion32(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamdotune:
Their is this dull guy in my area he keeps arguing s5 is better than the new iphone6 and 6+, though if we check on the features s5 is way more than them but we are talking about respect, trends,popularity, price, design and peoples rate of use.... Mehn s5 and their future best phones are not to compared so people drop your opinion
Guy stop being childish this is 2014 or in coming week 2015, you should not be arguing foolishly on which phone is better I.e S5 vs IPhone 6. They both are good devices. I think anyone should just get whichever one he feels comfortable with.
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Avatar(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
S5 for the win angry
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by samally: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
S5 for the win angry

Bros,

you're right..but, my question is that if Samsung S5 is so fantastic as you guys claim...
then why the Chinese and Asian people that sell all this korea made phone use iPhone

i made survey and am pretty right if anybody as been to dubia,china,turkey can confirm this...
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by slinkman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
samally:

Bros,

you're right..but, my question is that if Samsung S5 is so fantastic as you guys claim...
then why the Chinese and Asian people that sell all this korea made phone use iPhone

i made survey and am pretty right if anybody as been to dubia,china,turkey can confirm this...

you sat in your house and made survey? do you have any idea, android is the most used os in the world
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by samally: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
slinkman:
you sat in your house and made survey? do you have any idea, android is the most used os in the world

You mean, i sat down in my house in Dubai,China and even honkong.............this are china people most of them use Apple..my eye withness...
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by thrizzle(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
samally:

You mean, i sat down in my house in Dubai,China and even honkong.............this are china people most of them use Apple..my eye withness...
So you've checked everybody's phones?
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Besto(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
thrizzle:

So you've checked everybody's phones?

u jst wan kill the guy lol
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by samally: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Besto:

u jst wan kill the guy lol

why will i sir?
i said most of the sales girls in china use iphone..moreover my s5 messup..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia / Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsingto Resolve The Disconnection And Not Connecting Issue / Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.