Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. (83113 Views)

Ade's Chronicle: A Tale / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
What is a double whammy?

it is what happens when you attempt to update your story with a last bar and in the process of doing that, you get banned and your post get hidden by the anti spam bot. you run around to get things corrected and by the time you get released, your battery is already flat. that is exactly what happened to me today.

I will post the rest of the story when I charge my phone, I am posting this with a friend's
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Easy4reel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
VanTee20:
What is a double whammy?

it is what happens when you attempt to update your story with a last bar and in the process of doing that, you get banned and your post get hidden by the anti spam bot. you run around to get things corrected and by the time you get released, your battery is already flat. that is exactly what happened to me today.

I will post the rest of the story when I charge my phone, I am posting this with a friend's
eehya! double whammy indeed...una no get light for ur area??....
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by stuff46(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
VanTee20:
What is a double whammy?

i checked for that word in the dictionary but dnt find it.
I gues s i wil retire to d bed
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by donPhill(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2014
keeping my fingers crossed!!
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Easy4reel(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
THE BOSS HAS BEEN BANNED AGAIN!!!
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Easy4reel(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
stuff46:

i checked for that word in the dictionary but dnt find it.
I gues s i wil retire to d bed

WHAMMY? it means
- a serious or devastating setback.....

....and when it's doubled, u know what DAT means..........

---------#noHardFeelings.....Sire
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by stuff46(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Easy4reel:
THE BOSS HAS BEEN BANNED AGAIN!!!
serious?
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vantee, I really do hope u are alright.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Easy4reel(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

serious?

yea. ..again!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Dsparker(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Another phase of merlin, bt ur story is lovely,4 1tin it is exceptional 4rm oda stories in nl
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't know if it is my account, my device or this thread that has a problem, but I do know that I was banned by the antispam bot six whooping times in the space of four days (it may sound funny, but believe me it isn't). Oh yeah, I reported to the mods and they did their thing, still I kept getting banned anytime I tried to post an update. I even mailed the update to a friend to help me post. Guess what? She got banned too.

Right now, I have finished serving the last ban and I have decided to stall the story for some time to prevent a likely reoccurence and also to set right a few things here and there that have gone awry. I hope you guys understand.

Tags : Obinnau (my able mod), Humbledbygrace (I'm sorry for disturbing you), Eazy4reel, Oluwafunmilayo95, Haydot95, stuff46, Mariemummy, Babieghagha, Donphill, kingphillip, Aydesmond, Faithgokz, Larrysun, Dsparker, Marian17, Kennybix, Iebanehita, Nelxsantos, Chimaritoponcho, Bibie01, Twisty20 and every other follower of this thread. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dsparker:
Another phase of merlin, bt ur story is lovely,4 1tin it is exceptional 4rm oda stories in nl

Wow, thanks ma'am. I really appreciate this comment.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by stuff46(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
may God give me the heart to accept the pausinq of this story.

I mean serious, for how long is goinq to last cause i love this piece.

Gaskiya i don't know if those guys know what they are doinq b'cause me i was banned for God knows what reason on one section.

I just pray that the person banninq would one day ban himself for life ( i mean no harm oh,na just my prayer).

Vantee, i am heart broken by your decision. I will take it like that and wait until when you deem it fit to pay,atleast not that you are abandoninq it. So long as you will get back to complete it. Thankz for wantinq to share the story with us.

Shalom
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by kizzykeziah: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oh dear...just when I got hooked.Anyways consider me as one of your fans now......and I so much love your use of tenses.Made me feel like a poorer English student.YOU ARE GOOD!!!
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by mariemummy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sad to know that this beautiful piece will be paused. It is all for good. I will be here till it is all resolved. I just pray it will be soonest.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Banned six times!!! Now that's not funny. I hope you aren't discouraged?

Don't worry we'll wait*wipes tears*
but don't make us wait too long...
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Banned six times!!! Now that's not funny. I hope you aren't discouraged?
Don't worry we'll wait*wipes tears*
but don't make us wait too long...

mariemummy:
Sad to know that this beautiful piece will be paused. It is all for good. I will be here till it is all resolved. I just pray it will be soonest.

stuff46:
may God give me the heart to accept the pausinq of this story.

I mean serious, for how long is goinq to last cause i love this piece.

Gaskiya i don't know if those guys know what they are doinq b'cause me i was banned for God knows what reason on one section.

I just pray that the person banninq would one day ban himself for life ( i mean no harm oh,na just my prayer).

Vantee, i am heart broken by your decision. I will take it like that and wait until when you deem it fit to pay,atleast not that you are abandoninq it. So long as you will get back to complete it. Thankz for wantinq to share the story with us.

Shalom

kizzykeziah:
Oh dear...just when I got hooked.Anyways consider me as one of your fans now......and I so much love your use of tenses.Made me feel like a poorer English student.YOU ARE GOOD!!!

I thank you all. I'm going to continue the story as soon as I can. I really appreciate your comments. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by BabieGhagha(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
am so sorry dear.all is well.i will wait.u hear? Dnt worry
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Dsparker(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
u re welcum. am sori abt the banning stuff,i dnt understand y dey will do dat.bt any way no mata wat i am so behind u.still following coolu re welcum. am sori abt the banning stuff,i dnt understand y dey will do dat.bt any way no mata wat i am so behind u.still following
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by iebanehita(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok.

We dey wait.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by kingphilip(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
vantee I'll always b here for u

but since u can quote can u please type the update not too lengthy n try posting to c if you'll b allowed
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Kennybix(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Welcome back boss
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
BabieGhagha:
am so sorry dear.all is well.i will wait.u hear? Dnt worry

Thank you BabieGhagha.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dsparker:
u re welcum. am sori abt the banning stuff,i dnt understand y dey will do dat.bt any way no mata wat i am so behind u.still following cool

Thanks smiley.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
iebanehita:
Ok.

We dey wait.

You eh? I been think say you don unfollow the thread sef when I no dey see your comments again. I have to confess I missed your constructive critisisms.

Alright sir.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
kingphilip:
vantee I'll always b here for u

but since u can quote can u please type the update not too lengthy n try posting to c if you'll b allowed

I can quote, agreed. I can create a new post, yes. But I cannot modify a post without getting banned (all the hidden posts you see on this thread are a testament to this fact).. And there is no way I can post an update without modifying, especially with the kind of device I use where I can only copy 1000 characters at a time.

So what can be done?

It's either I type the whole update live and submit once (which will cause the updates to be rife with errors) or attempt updating with a PC.

The latter is what I'm trying to do. As soon as I get the PC I'm expecting, the story will resume in full swing.

Thanks sir.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kennybix:
Welcome back boss

I'm not yet back sir sad
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by iebanehita(m): 3:23am On Dec 07, 2014
VanTee20:

You eh? I been think say you don unfollow the thread sef when I no dey see your comments again. I have to confess I missed your constructive critisisms.

Alright sir.

cheesy

I have always been a silent follower. Maybe I would start commenting often.

Well, we all can't wait for you to be back.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by kizzykeziah: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hey Vantee!What's up?Don't tell me nairaland still is holding u from updating o cos that would make me sad
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 3:34am On Dec 19, 2014
kizzykeziah:
Hey Vantee!What's up?Don't tell me nairaland still is holding u from updating o cos that would make me sad

I'm good Kizzy. My ban has been long lifted (or should I say long served?). The problem here is that I'm not yet done tidying things up the way I would have loved to. Just bear with me for a little more time. Don't be sad biko. I'll continue the story soon. Very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.