Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,636 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (4359 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by robbh: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2014
It was an embarrassing moment for Mr Keston Okoro , A member of the Delta state house of assembly , the handsome man was sent out of the assembly floor
READ MORE yesterday for indecent dressing .

As instructed by the Speaker of the house ( Peter Onwunsanya) instructed that Okoro should not be allowed into the house again until he learns how to dress responsibly/decently - in his words

My dear speakers and members of the house , as honorable members of this house, we are here to work according to the rules and regulations of this house . Therefore let me draw your attention to the sitting position of the member representing Udu constituency and to say his mode of dressing is a total disrespect to this honorable house

This is a pure disrespect , they already know him as such so what's the big deal ?lol, one pics below

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/delta-state-house-of-assembly-member.html

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by derrick333(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol big shot! Hope he sags 2?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by PapiWata: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2014
He looks like a comedian. Was he wearing a mini-skirt that showed off his gonads ?

4 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
What's indecent about his dressing? The dude is a fashionista of course! Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by GowonAbacha: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: What's indecent about his dressing? The dude is a fashionista of course! Lol
There's a lot that's indecent about his dressing mr man. Such are not accepted in the house of rep and they have no choice but to kick him out for violating the rules.

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
GowonAbacha:
There's a lot that's indecent about his dressing mr man. Such are not accepted in the house of rep and they have no choice but to kick him out for violating the rules.
so until he wears babariga or native attire,then he's not violating any rule? Story!
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by derrick333(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: so until he wears babariga or native attire,then he's not violating any rule? Story!
Berem got me lafin2d beam,wch1 b babariga again?? grin grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
derrick333:
He's even wrong....the rules of the house of rep will remain the rules.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
I can imagine Ayo Oritsejafor as a member of this house! grin

3 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2014
derrick333:
If you don't know the attire called Babariga,then you have been living in mars. Welcome to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by donmalcolm21(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
With that dressing my street security will not allow him into my street talk more of my house. Joan Rivers will regret dying without a last shot at that mofo.

7 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
story
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by derrick333(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: If you don't know the attire called Babariga,then you have been living in mars. Welcome to Nigeria!
Yes v bin away but nt mars but Neptune cheesy
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Too much music videos has affected his dressing. This is a clear case of low self- esteem. Trying to copy stars to look good.

Meanwhile, I once saw a picture of Ayiri Emami wearing a bum-short and strutting around with a walking stick!

These guys are classless with all their money.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by robbh: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
20pounds: Too much music videos has affected his dressing. This is a clear case of low self- esteem. Trying to copy stars to look good.

Meanwhile, I once saw a picture of Ayiri Emami wearing a bum-short and strutting around with a walking stick!

These guys are classless with all their money.
hahaha lmao
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Janeify(f): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol...this dude is a real guy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Sicozone(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Simply Beef..........whatever is wrong in this dressing is actually not wrong........daz why they'll never allow youths to the national assembly and political corridors......Our youths would not put on agbada and kembe like you do ooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Dis is wat you get when illiterates and thugs are given mandates.undecided
Hw can a responsible family man dress like dis to the hallowed(now desecrated) house.
Most of dem are jokes;dey sit all year round without meaningful contributions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Indecent dressing? Its not as if he wore bumshot na

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by ChiSun27(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
I thought he was an entertainer.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by webpower84: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
The guy na alaye

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by JamalUganda22(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
lmao this nigga looks like a love-vendor. cheesy cheesy Other parliament members probably got jealous with him that they can't afford all the bitches he is getting. lol

3 Likes

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by 100Cents: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Ask our ladies.

They fall for guys who dress outrageously.

The guy looks funny. I was expecting a story with a female member rocking short skirt..

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
he Luks lyk a commedian am sure na him child dress for him . ....d swag was too much for the house to contain no be national issue dem suppose discuss y checking other member outfit mofos hating on mofo he even took selfie this 1 don upgrade himself no wonder dey hating.....MAd man
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Sicozone: Simply Beef..........whatever is wrong in this dressing is actually not wrong........daz why they'll never allow youths to the national assembly and political corridors......Our youths would not put on agbada and kembe like you do ooo....
what about nice suit ?
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by macklef(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
It shows the kind of people making laws for us, the fact that others do not dress like this dosnt mean they do not act like this,
His probably a runz man like the rest of them trying too hard to look good so they can spend our money on chin gum girlz.

Btw OP, what's handsome about this clown?

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don cool
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by kokoA(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol.. Mr. ApimpNamedSleekback.. grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
His dressing is flashy but there is nothing indecent about it.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by WIZGUY69(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why dressing like a mad.man?? mr. okoro. cheesy
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
He dressed unseriously to an unserious meeting of unserious people.

I don't know what those at the lower chamber do except shout yay and nay... grin
Who takes them seriously anyway?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos / The Real Picture Revealing The Magic Of Sitting On Air(photos) / Lawan Seeks EU Support On Agric Products’ Exportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.