Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical (924 Views)

A Madman In A Prayer Meeting? / All Women Deliverance Prayer Meeting / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical by chikid: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls Good christains in this forum, is it biblical to use materials like mirrow, bottle, broom, rop etc to pray. Because some challenges am facing resently, which i have prayed, did night vigil, fasted but no change. A friend of mine took me to a ministry which is own by a. prohetess (a woman) when we get there, what i saw is giving me a lot of doubt in my spirit, because am a good christain and i also know the word of God.
she was seeing vision for people asking them to bring such material and more to counter what have been done against them because those materials where use by the babalawo to do those things and she will now use it to counter it. She uses the name of jesus to prayers.

My question is, are they any where in the bible that says that we should use such materials to pray as christains, becuase i have not seen such thing in the bible. Note is not a white garment church.
Re: Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
the way prophetic ministry operate seems unique.... they tend to use those materials as a mean of prophetic.......nevertheless one ought to be careful .....but if your Spirit is struggling with it sir......then take heed......
Re: Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical by chikid: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: the way prophetic ministry operate seems unique.... they tend to use those materials as a mean of prophetic.......nevertheless one ought to be careful .....but if your Spirit is struggling with it sir......then take heed......

Thanks for your respons but i was taught that anything you are doing in the name of christanity that cannot be backup with the spcripture is not from God.
Re: Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
chikid:

Thanks for your respons but i was taught that anything you are doing in the name of christanity that cannot be backup with the spcripture is not from God.

That's true sir....and That's y I said if your spirit is not going with it.....if you can search the Scripture for any backup for it..just allow the Holy spirit in you to guide you in this case....have you asked God about it sir
Re: Bringing Materials To Prayer Meeting Is It Biblical by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
now to me personally... I have people around holding the office but God is helping in been careful in my relationship with them......he who believe in a prophet will get the reward........if anybody bring to You any Gospel that is not in this book...........Let God guide you sir.....

(1) (Reply)

The Current Misfortunes Of Our Men Of God In Nigeria / The Founder Of The Christ Embassy Chris Oyakhilome Has Been Removed As A Trustee / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.