Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Do I Know A Good Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Know A Good Car (582 Views)

Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player / How To Know A V4, V6, Or V8. Car By mere Looking At It / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Good Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can someone please put me through. I want to get fairly used small car so what and what do i look out for to know if its not stolen car or had an accident.
Re: How Do I Know A Good Car by kingschild123(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Would suggest you run a vehicle history report their are several diagnostic software that can handle that, when buying a used car you need to check, if the mileage was rolled back, the date it was registered, and the particular name on the documents, you can check the history as well using the VIN Number there is a thread in the auto section whereby you can send the VIN and get complete status of the vehicle you want to purchase.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Audi A6 Displays " 100/120 Mi" Warning Light On The Dashboard / Coscharis To Assemble 14,000 Vehicles / URGENT!!!! Capable Diesel Engineer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.