Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen (2638 Views)

What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year / How To Download/stream Any Tv Series, Movies Or Football Match / Yoruba Movies Or Nollyhood English Movie Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op you need Jesus.
Hobbit.? Nah
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
candygosh: Op you need Jesus.
Hobbit.? Nah

lmao
different strokes ma'am
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Floyd45(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
This year it has to be Finding Fanny & The Free Mason
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

lmao
different strokes ma'am

Lol
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
candygosh:

Lol

you must also like lord of the ring
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Habeebpain(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
I've watched more crap this year than I can imagine.
First is Expendables 3 ( that film is just a shitload of actors whose careers have ended), machete 3, ( it's a low budget film, one of those kill time movies) and then Maleficent. For animated movies, frozen is just one over hyped piece of crap, next in line is Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United.

Days of Future Past is actually a relief that was needed, considering the stupid Wolverine movie that came out last year. I actually like Days of Future Past. it's a more matured story.

I understand why folks don't like the new Spider-Man, but I can assure you that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone killed that movie. Andrew Garfield actually portrayed Spider-Man the way he his in the comics. He's a young chap with the responsibility of saving the world. He still plays pranks, falls in love and does all the stuffs kids his age are known for.

Sin City 1 and 2 is what I'd categorise as a cult movie. Everyone killed it, most especially Eva Green. That girl is the top contender for sexiest woman alive.

Series, I think that one is talk for another day. But currently, no show beats Game of Thrones. When the Queen of England visits the set of that show, I just might reconsider. Heard Breaking Bad is awesome too. Looking forward to the premiere of Flash and Gotham.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Habeebpain: I've watched more crap this year than I can imagine.
First is Expendables 3 ( that film is just a shitload of actors whose careers have ended), machete 3, ( it's a low budget film, one of those kill time movies) and then Maleficent. For animated movies, frozen is just one over hyped piece of crap, next in line is Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United.

Days of Future Past is actually a relief that was needed, considering the stupid Wolverine movie that came out last year. I actually like Days of Future Past. it's a more matured story.

I understand why folks don't like the new Spider-Man, but I can assure you that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone killed that movie. Andrew Garfield actually portrayed Spider-Man the way he his in the comics. He's a young chap with the responsibility of saving the world. He still plays pranks, falls in love and does all the stuffs kids his age are known for.

Sin City 1 and 2 is what I'd categorise as a cult movie. Everyone killed it, most especially Eva Green. That girl is the top contender for sexiest woman alive.

Series, I think that one is talk for another day. But currently, no show beats Game of Thrones. When the Queen of England visits the set of that show, I just might reconsider. Heard Breaking Bad is awesome too. Looking forward to the premiere of Flash and Gotham.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by wintersnow(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think hannibal is the best series I've seen....
That series left me broken...
Also breaking bad, da vinci demon, orange is the new black, doctor who

Worst... Series
Once upon a time
Missing..
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
wintersnow: I think hannibal is the best series I've seen....
That series left me broken...
Also breaking bad, da vinci demon, orange is the new black, doctor who

Worst... Series
Once upon a time
Missing..

i love da vinci demon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Where Do I Download Free Jet Li & Jacky Chan Movies / Download Mp4: Beyoncé - Brown Skin Girl Ft. Blue Ivy, Saint JHN & Wizkid / Omotola's Explicit Scenes In Movie 'alter Ego'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.