Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? (888 Views)

Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Bomb Shell As Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is False / Creation Is True: Bible Is True: Evolution Is False: Islam Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
A friend Just said that the woman is Gods most perfect/priced creation. Here's my take on it: The Peak of creation is the man. God said it was good after creating man even without a woman yet created. A help cannot be more perfect/priced than the head. The problem with men is that we're gradually trading our headship and avoiding responsibility. The woman should naturally depend on the man for direction, it's a fragile instead of a perfect being that waits for another for direction. Man is Gods most priced and perfect creation (on earth), a man should be honoured by the woman, while the man should honour God, that's the order. A woman that cannot honour a man cannot honour God. Finally the relationship between a man and a woman symbolises the relationship between Christ and the Church. Christ is surely more perfect than the church and the church keeps looking up to Christ the author and finisher of her faith. The world is in need of more men that society can look up to for direction. The failure of our society is a failure of men taking up their leadership roles in the home and finally in the society. Children without real fathers end up as liabilities to the society. With no fathers our children are without direction and our society will eventually end up in chaos. Just my view.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by rawpadgin(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
When God created the heaven & earth he rested
when he made the moon, the stars & other heavenly bodies, he rested
when he made man in his own image & all the vegetation of the earth, on the 7th day he rested
but since God created woman, neither man nor the angels of heaven nor even God himself has rested ;F grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by echobee(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Both
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
rawpadgin: When God created the heaven & earth he rested
when he made the moon, the stars & other heavenly bodies, he rested
when he made man in his own image & all the vegetation of the earth, on the 7th day he rested
but since God created woman, neither man nor the angels of heaven nor even God himself has rested ;F grin

Interesting assertion there bro.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Jameselias: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
God has no favority knows not about man and woman for god is a spirit unless spirit also have sex and bear children like we do if not, gender only exist on the physical material world.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jameselias: God has no favority knows not about man and woman for god is a spirit unless spirit also have sex and bear children like we do if not, gender only exist on the physical material world.

We are talking about in this physical realm. A woman should rightly be under the authority of a man. That's why they were asked to cover their hair, it is symbolism that they are under authority
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
According to the bible, it's the man.

Let's be real!
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
echobee: Both
Here you are,you know anytime I come around I come to throw you outta threads....*Grasp her hand and show her the exit door
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
drjoshua2000: A friend Just said that the woman is Gods most perfect/priced creation. Here's my take on it: The Peak of creation is the man. God said it was good after creating man even without a woman yet created. A help cannot be more perfect/priced than the head. The problem with men is that we're gradually trading our headship and avoiding responsibility. The woman should naturally depend on the man for direction, it's a fragile instead of a perfect being that waits for another for direction. Man is Gods most priced and perfect creation (on earth), a man should be honoured by the woman, while the man should honour God, that's the order. A woman that cannot honour a man cannot honour God. Finally the relationship between a man and a woman symbolises the relationship between Christ and the Church. Christ is surely more perfect than the church and the church keeps looking up to Christ the author and finisher of her faith. The world is in need of more men that society can look up to for direction. The failure of our society is a failure of men taking up their leadership roles in the home and finally in the society. Children without real fathers end up as liabilities to the society. With no fathers our children are without direction and our society will eventually end up in chaos. Just my view.

There is nothing like God prizing man above woman, that is pure bullshit. That man was created first is not any criteria for any such prizing. That man is the leader does not mean God prizes him above woman that is for people who do not understand the burdens of leadership. In God's eyes leadership is very serious business and is not a sign of favouritism. You think Moses was prized above Israel or David even?
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

There is nothing like God prizing man above woman, that is pure bullshit. That man was created first is not any criteria for any such prizing. That man is the leader does not mean God prizes him above woman that is for people who do not understand the burdens of leadership. In God's eyes leadership is very serious business and is not a sign of favouritism. You think Moses was prized above Israel or David even?

LMAO!

Here are some verses to help you come to terms with the truth:

Gen 2:18: The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

The woman was not part of God's original design, she was an after thought. To be specific, she was created for the pleasure of the men to serve as his helper. When did the helper become as important as the oga??

Gen 2:23 & Gen 3:20: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” ........Adam named his wife Eve.....

God didn't even bother his majestic self to create name Eve who he supposedly also created in his own image. He let Adam name her just as he named the other animals!

1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."

Ephesians 5:22, "Wives, submit to you husbands as to the Lord"; and similar advice for slaves in 1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO!

Here are some verses to help you come to terms with the truth:

Gen 2:18: The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The blessing was given to both man and woman. Do you see the blessing of dominion extend to man over woman? A big resounding NO!

The woman was not part of God's original design, she was an after thought. To be specific, she was created for the pleasure of the men to serve as his helper. When did the helper become as important as the oga??

I see where all this is coming from. Very big error. Who told you woman was an after thought? Chapter 1 already told us God created male and female pronouncing on them the blessing of fruitfulness. In what way was man supposed to be reproductively fruitful without a woman? Who told you the significance of helper indicates a lower caste? Man and woman were created EQUAL. Man was given LEADERSHIP not made a master.

Gen 2:23 & Gen 3:20: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” ........Adam named his wife Eve.....

God didn't even bother his majestic self to create name Eve who he supposedly also created in his own image. He let Adam name her just as he named the other animals!

God didn't directly name Adam either. This is the first appearance of the name Adam:

Gen. 2
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Did you see where God said today your name is Adam? He never even calls the man by name. EDIT:

Genesis 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."

Ephesians 5:22, "Wives, submit to you husbands as to the Lord"; and similar advice for slaves in 1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

The leadership of man is not master slave relationship, get that very clearly. Submission does not confer on woman a lower place. Was Israel less important than David or Moses?
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arguments like this always go back to, "is leadership a higher/better position than helper"?

The word submission itself denotes resignation to a higher authority.

You can deny the obvious if you want to. You were smart to skip 1 Timothy 2:12.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender: Arguments like this always go back to, "is leadership a higher/better position than helper"?

The word submission itself denotes resignation to a higher authority.

You can deny the obvious if you want to. You were smart to skip 1 Timothy 2:12.

I didn't skip anything. You are trying to erroneously use Genesis as a basis to make a "woman is inferior to man" doctrine, that is an error and not what the Bible teaches.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

I didn't skip anything. You are trying to erroneously use Genesis as a basis to make a "woman is inferior to man" doctrine, that is an error and not what the Bible teaches.

Good for the bible and you.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leader means leader, and you can only be submissive to your superior. A woman husband is her lord and its biblical. Women are important to God no doubt, however in spiritual hierarchy, the man is the priest of his home, not the woman. Its the man that carries the authority, that's Gods frame work. Any woman making major decisions without her mans permission is under rebellion. Am glad people like Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen have started preaching this. We have a lot of women breaking ranks and despising dominion. Even if the woman is a pastor and the man is not her husband is still her spiritual head.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Good for the bible and you.

What an answer. . .
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:
What an answer. . .

Sorry, I just kinda lost interest.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
drjoshua2000: We have a lot of women breaking ranks and despising dominion.

Man was not given dominion over woman, don't get it twisted.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Sorry, I just kinda lost interest.

Really? You opened a thread for the subject and after 12 posts you lose interest? Amazing.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

Really? You opened a thread for the subject and after 12 posts you lose interest? Amazing.

I think you have me confused with the op undecided
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

I think you have me confused with the op undecided

Oh yeah my bad, I did confuse you with the OP.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by dayos12(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well, after all you have said, I make bold to say there's really no favorites with God when it has to do with sexes.

If you remember God is not into favoritism. Both are accepted equally before God. And loved equally.

If you disagree, maybe you will have to convince me double
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Jameselias: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
drjoshua2000:
We are talking about in this physical realm. A woman should rightly be under the authority of a man. That's why they were asked to cover their hair, it is symbolism that they are under authority
that is it so the arguement about who is GOD favourity should not be. except as it is with human beings who struggle for dominance over nothing.
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by echobee(f): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
aaronson: Here you are,you know anytime I come around I come to throw you outta threads....*Grasp her hand and show her the exit door
Stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2014
echobee:
Stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
where he at,grab your phone,dial 911 so the US cop could come to nigeria asap

(1) (Reply)

Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. / 2014 – The Year TB Joshua’s Credibility Died / Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.