Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" (5378 Views)

Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? / Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by journerman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
THE WOMAN

When God created woman he was working late on the 6th day. An angel came by and said : "Why spend so much time on that one”.?

And the Lord answered:

"Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her”

"She must be washable, but not made of plastic, have more than 200 moving parts which all must be replaceable and she must function on all kinds of food, she must be able to embrace several kids at the same time, give a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart and she must do all this with only two hands”

The angel was impressed.

"Just two hands. . . . Impossible!”

And this is the standard model?!

"Too much work for one day . . . . Wait until tomorrow and then complete her.”

"I will not”, said the Lord. ‘’I am so close to complete this creation, which will be the favourite of my heart”.

"She cures herself when sick and she can work 18hours a day”

The angel came nearer and touched the woman. "But you have made her so soft, Lord”

"She is soft”, Said the lord, "but I have also made her strong. You can’t imagine what she can endure and overcome.”

"Can she think?” The angel asked.

The Lord answered: "Not only can she think, she can reason and negotiate.”

The angel touched the woman cheek . . . .’’Lord, it seems this creation is leaking! You have put too many burdens on her.”

"She is not leaking . . . It’s a tear” the lord corrected the angel.

“What’s it for?” asked the angel.

And the Lord said: “Tears are her way of expressing grief, her doubts, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride.”

This made a big impression on the angel; “Lord, you are genius. You thought of everything. The woman is indeed marvelous!”

Indeed She Is!

Woman has strengths that amazes man,
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when feeling like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she is happy and laughs when she is afraid.
She fights for what she believes in, stand up against injustice.
She doesn’t take “no” for an answer, when she can see a better solution.
She gives herself so her family can thrive. She takes her friend to the doctor if she is afraid.
Her love is unconditional.
She cries when her kids are victorious. She is happy when her friends do well.
She is glad when she hears of a birth or a wedding.
Her heart is broken when a next of kin or friend dies. But she finds the strength to get on with life.
She knows that a kiss and a hug can heal a broken heart.

There is only one thing wrong with her!

SHE FORGETS WHAT SHE IS WORTH. . . .

Pass this on to your lady friends to remind them how fantastic they are. . . . Pass it on to males you know, Sometimes they need to be reminded . . . !!!

1 Like

Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by HRhotness(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
i am ashamed to say this but that actually brought tears to my eyes. . . embarassed grin grin
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by journerman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
:d ;d :d
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2008
lovers i
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by sima(f): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2008
dat is too long jare. . cry cry cry angry
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
@sima
whats long about that, you need to see some of the posts in politics/religious sections.

@topic

THE WOMAN

SHE FORGETS WHAT SHE IS WORTH. . . .

nope, not all of us forgets that we are worth all that and more wink wink
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by temi4rea(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2008
@sima
whats long about that, you need to see some of the posts in politics/religious sections.

@topic

nope, not all of us forgets that we are worth all that and more wink

i do agree wth u o!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Raymond88(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
cool
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by sima(f): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2008
temi 4 rea:

@sima

dominique:

@sima
i'm just too lazy jare. . embarassed but wait oO. . una dey read each odas mind abi u be twins shocked
[size=4pt]just kiddin. . . same person rite?[/size] grin
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by smurf(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
That's deep cool
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2008
yeah deep smiley.wow!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by temi4rea(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2008
sima:

i'm just too lazy jare. . embarassed but wait oO. . una dey read each odas mind abi u be twins shocked
[size=4pt]just kiddin. . . same person rite?[/size] grin

tell me somthing so twins dey read each oda mind!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by sima(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2008
i think so. . abi wetin u tink tongue
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by dominique(f): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2008
its possible that twins can be thinking exactly the same thing even if they're miles apart (i know that cos i'm one) but typing and posting the same thing word for word . . . undecided
what really happened is temi 4 rea (obviously new) tried to insert a quote but copied and pasted instead. abi i lie?
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by sima(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2008
dominique:

its possible that twins can be thinking exactly the same thing even if they're miles apart (i know that because i'm one) but typing and posting the same thing word for word . . . undecided
what really happened is temi 4 rea (obviously new) tried to insert a quote but copied and pasted instead. abi i lie?
Ooh, i cc. . dat makes a lot more sense grin
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2008
it berra smiley
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by sima(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
kiss
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by temi4rea(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2008
dominique:

its possible that twins can be thinking exactly the same thing even if they're miles apart (i know that because i'm one) but typing and posting the same thing word for word . . . undecided

i no mind to buy glasses for u,u no see how many post i get to knw say na sheshe de i be!

@sima
u supose give ans wey beta pass that one u give am!

whoa! this is interesting and thanks by the way,mo ti mo shei ni si!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
o jebi, u for no know am.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by laplace(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2008
Definitely, a woman is worth much more than gold. I wish she knows how dear she is to her Lord and her Lover.

And even when you tell her how much she's worth, her head begins to 'swell'. Hmmmnnnnn. Na true yarn o.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by wrex001(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
Mannn, this is well thought composed. It is the fact, they are so precious yet they make themselve worthless though there are some that knows their value but they still posses that "I have a price" attitude.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by marlet01(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2008
@wrex001
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by marlet01(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2008
You're right, only a few of 'em know their value.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by raphy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
wazup! ppl
nize post here for d ladies i c some even forget thy r worth sad
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by worldman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
nawaho
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by dani1luv: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2009
touching . . .
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by aydele1: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2009
my, i must say dis is a break 4rm d way guys see ladies. @ poster, tanks a bunch. just hope ladies use this piece 2 motivate & encourage themselves this new yr. grin
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Sapphic: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2009
Nice One Journerman. Don't know who wrote it, but it was indeed lovely. Thank you for Sharing It and God Bless You. kiss
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by CrudeOil2(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2009
poster you are a self-servicer.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by bluespice(f): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2009
. . . and ur hopelessly pathetic angry

thanks to whoever wrote this
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Bolddy(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2009
Hi journerman ,

God bless you real good .
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by chei: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2009
absolute bullshit and total nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awoof - How To Buy On Konga For Free Without Paying / How Is The Power Supply In Your Area? / Are You A Dog Breeder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.