Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? (2376 Views)

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? by nurabela: 10:32am On May 25, 2011
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Re: What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? by babyme1(f): 10:38am On May 25, 2011
MEN!
Re: What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? by MzGreat(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2011
OP me i have three o,
1.starvation all around world

2.Everyone should be able to read each others minds. While it would be difficult to deal with, you would at least know the truth and be able to view people for who they really are.

3.stop b00bs from sagging
Re: What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? by iice(f): 10:54am On May 25, 2011
Nothing really.
Re: What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? by campbell05: 12:15pm On May 26, 2011
@baby.me You be mUMu You Left Important Issues na Men You want to change, E be Like Say Person Break Your Heart. Smile

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form For 2014/2015 Is Out / FUTA 2015/2016 Post-utme Admission, Post- Graduate, Diploma & Direct Entry / Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.