Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks (38366 Views)

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days / 100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
it's very funny. Come u think say ppu be pikin? And before u say haters are hating u, why not be consistent with ur Lies? that'w the problem with u ppu who lie a lot, u'll definitely slip up and get busted.
1st u came here to say, u made 80k with 'VFL' not VirtuaTennis. Which are 2 different tins.
Then u went to d football thread to say u made 80k with VirtuaTennis.
Man, i don't Drag ppu, but i have to cal ur Lying A s s out. U're a f u c k i n g Liar!!
Then u also went to the football thread to ask someone which format he is using .U be pikin. If truly u knew it, why ask him wat format he is using? And yet u're claiming u do virtuaTennis and have made 80k from it. Yet it was 80k u said in ur thread here that u made from VFL.
Oh wait. U will soon lie that u also made a different 80k from vtennis.
I pity for u. Now if someone asks u, Do u even know DARTing, or this Dart pick u posted. ? Ur answer wud be Yes!! I follow dart and i know it.
Ppu like u are giving this forum a bad name. Y can't u ppu be honest?
Now u have jumped on what is Hot now vtennis which is like d biggest FAD at d moment and u have started parading urself that u know it as a way mislead ppu. Then before we know. Someone will make a scamm thread of u just like they did.
Be wise and be Honest!! 1s ur Honest. Every oda thing will Fix itself. Happy sunday
f u c k i n g na goat language bi?u b beta ode
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by dohlahpo: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
story story.....na to chop money b koko jaree
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Ask ppu around. I am my Own Competition. First, it was here u revealed that u buy picks..and ur brain is nt even quick enuf to remember. and here u are trying to compete against someone. When 'buy' ur picks and re-sell. *which is still questionable,as it cud be a front ur using to draw sympathy from the general public*
Again, u don't Know shii. No time wasting time with u. Go and Redeem urself before u can even have a face here
i wud open a thread where we both wud drop picks for the day man iwth the highest green and odd wins u dey form boss lets play i must beat u at ur game
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
i wud open a thread where we both wud drop picks for the day man iwth the highest green and odd wins u dey form boss lets play i must beat u at ur game

Too bad, u sold shame to buy disgrace.
Empty barrel makes so much noise. on this Forum. U're a SCAMMER!!! GO AND REDEEM THE PERSON U SCAMMED OVER #10,000+. untill then keep ranting.
Laffin at u, a scammer will always be a scammer. Ur sense didnt tell u any1 copy screenshot from anywhere? Or even use someones own. Eeh ya!!
U have no Integrity on this forum. U're d same person who gave his subscriber a 1.17 odd, telling them it was a fixed match, untill u got busted here.
How low can u Degenerate? If u can lie to ppu who paid u dia hardearned money. U no get shame!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Too bad, u sold shame to buy disgrace.
Empty barrel makes so much noise. on this Forum. U're a SCAMMER!!! GO AND REDEEM THE PERSON U SCAMMED OVER #10,000+. untill then keep ranting.
Laffin at u, a scammer will always be a scammer. Ur sense didnt tell u any1 copy screenshot from anywhere? Or even use someones own. Eeh ya!!
U have no Integrity on this forum. U're d same person who gave his subscriber a 1.17 odd, telling them it was a fixed match, untill u got busted here.
How low can u Degenerate? If u can lie to ppu who paid u dia hardearned money. U no get shame!
am a scammer i agree baba!u want me to give u my username and password?so u wud check ur selfu are only trying to run away which verify d fact dat u r a [b]fool[/b]i dare u to a challenge u pick d sport b it vfl,vitual tennis,real tennis basket ball darts any sport at all baba i go beat u hands down just name d sport u play ur games and screen grab it i do d same then we see who wins simple no cheating baba....if u have no money to play i wud fund ur acct bros.theres no hiding place am here waiting let d world know who d real scammer is and learner!!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
u're not even a learner, U're less than a learner. Cause 1st? U buy/copy picks. 2nd. U have no say on this forum cause u're a SCAMMER!!! Take d money u'd want to fund my account and pay to the girl u scammed over 10k+. Untill then. Do the needful and continue scamming/copying picks.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
am a scammer i agree baba!u want me to give u my username and password?so u wud check ur selfu are only trying to run away which verify d fact dat u r a [b]fool[/b]i dare u to a challenge u pick d sport b it vfl,vitual tennis,real tennis basket ball darts any sport at all baba i go beat u hands down just name d sport u play ur games and screen grab it i do d same then we see who wins simple no cheating baba....if u have no money to play i wud fund ur acct bros.theres no hiding place am here waiting let d world know who d real scammer is and learner!!!
Okay... Now a competition arises... Drop your best screenshot within last week... I'll drop mine immediately.... Must be last week... With your name boldly as account name holder... My time says 10:00pm.. Guess yours should be 8:00pm... You have 30mins to do that... Its a competition... You know they say... Action speaks louder than voice... I'm breaking my Norms just to sit your ass behind the fence.. I'm waiting
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
i don't compete with ppu who steal picks, create illusion of buying picks, only to re-sell. I deal with ppu who have brains and do dia thing by themselves. Not copy cats who copy picks from everywhere. U claim to have so much money and have won Heaven and Earth. Go and Refund that girl her 10,000+. 1st. Before u're even qualified to have a face in ds Forum.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
u're not even a learner, U're less than a learner. Cause 1st? U buy/copy picks. 2nd. U have no say on this forum cause u're a SCAMMER!!! Take d money u'd want to fund my account and pay to the girl u scammed over 10k+. Untill then. Do the needful and continue scamming/copying picks.
y are u running??oh u dont know anytin about sport bet again ;Dno b u say u sabi tennis and dartsy are u running from my challengeif u are really that good and beta than me y not prove it?u don jam today!!!dont b a coward u i buy picks yes and there is notin wrong with it!!!nobody is an island thats y i try to get more knowledge from the best sources am not like u that sit down and believe u know everytin bros u know notin.that tennis thread u opened and u r boss,i wud post games with odds that wud wow u no joke me vs u stop running and accept d challenge am ready for u.u say i scammed her u just proved u are a big fool..wat u know notin off dont just come to a conclusion i have witness u battle with so many on ur thread i didnt jump to a conclusion.she lost her money to nairabet not me....when she won u didnt say i scammed her na when she kon lose u remember say i b scammer bros u r a moroon if am a scammer i wont b here exposing my identity foool
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
i don't compete with ppu who steal picks, create illusion of buying picks, only to re-sell. I deal with ppu who have brains and do dia thing by themselves. Not copy cats who copy picks from everywhere
na ur papa pick i steal?is it ur money i use to buy them?have i ever copied ur picks?u r a foool u have no point u r just scared that d world wud know u gat notin up stairs
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
Okay... Now a competition arises... Drop your best screenshot within last week... I'll drop mine immediately.... Must be last week... With your name boldly as account name holder... My time says 10:00pm.. Guess yours should be 8:00pm... You have 30mins to do that... Its a competition... You know they say... Action speaks louder than voice... I'm breaking my Norms just to sit your ass behind the fence.. I'm waiting
na me and u dey battle?my friend speak when spoken to....i dare chimaji to a challenge not u
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
na ur papa pick i steal?is it ur money i use to buy them?have i ever copied ur picks?u r a foool u have no point u r just scared that d world wud know u gat notin up stairs

Lol, just like hw someone called u out for the trash u wrote abt vfl with this line 'u have no point' ...u have ran with it. No need exchanging words with someone who doesnt do his picks himself. Rada copies/steals/buys.
When u're able to do it urself, pay that girl her hard earned money. then i'd give u audience. Untill den. U remain an empty barrel.
MY FREE PICKS IS 100X BETTER THAN UR PAID PICKS INCLUDIN UR FREE PICKS. ODD WISE AND EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by dayo2hot: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
i dont play my predictions??strategy?? ok i might b a small boy but i swear the money i have won from betting u cant make it in ur lifetime i aint kidding post a screenshot of the highest amount u have won and i do same lets see who d real kid is in sport bet....u r just a broke foool
YBNSCEO:
na me and u dey battle?my friend speak when spoken to....i dare chimaji to a challenge not u
Smiles... Hhahahahahahaahah ... Are you for real?... The above post was made to me Sir.. And if you think you are worth what you have been bragging ... You should be able to take up the challenge with anyone.. Or am I wrong?... There is no harm in trying bro.. Pick up the challenge... Or are you accepting defeat?... No you shouldn't ... You called me a kid in sports bet... Let the actions speak... I beg you bro.. Please let's do this

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Lol, just like hw someone called u out for the trash u wrote abt vfl with this line 'u have no point' ...u have ran with it. No need exchanging words with someone who doesnt do his picks himself. Rada copies/steals/buys.
When u're able to do it urself, pay that girl her hard earned money. then i'd give u audience. Untill den. U remain an empty barrel.
this shows u r a coward running away i pay for picks yes!!!if e dey pain u go jump inside ocean,u that doent pay lets see who is beta,no u r too scared of losing fool...u know deep in ur heart that ur picks wud fail u.....pay who?did she lose her money to me?u r a fool a very big one and a coward too....the vfl that u said i have no point let play it together and see who wins more if u defeat me i shall quit sport bet!!!if u record more wins than me in vitual tennis let me get struck by lightening......lets play it am ready dont be a coward i agree am a learner but i wud defeat u
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:

Smiles... Hhahahahahahaahah ... Are you for real?... The above post was made to me Sir.. And if you think you are worth what you have been bragging ... You should be able to take up the challenge with anyone.. Or am I wrong?... There is no harm in trying bro.. Pick up the challenge... Or are you accepting defeat?... No you shouldn't ... You called me a kid in sports bet... Let the actions speak... I beg you bro.. Please let's do this
u have no point just watch from the side lines or b a good goalie and keep shot
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
this shows u r a coward running away i pay for picks yes!!!if e dey pain u go jump inside ocean,u that doent pay lets see who is beta,no u r too scared of losing fool...u know deep in ur heart that ur picks wud fail u.....pay who?did she lose her money to me?u r a fool a very big one and a coward too....the vfl that u said i have no point let play it together and see who wins more if u defeat me i shall quit sport bet!!!if u record more wins than me in vitual tennis let me get struck by lightening......lets play it am ready dont be a coward i agree am a learner but i wud defeat u
I was actually the one who said you had no point not him... Lol #Confused Being

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

MY FREE PICKS IS 100X BETTER THAN UR PAID PICKS INCLUDIN UR FREE PICKS. ODD WISE AND EVERYTHING
just prove it sir me vs you drop urs i drop mine as easy as that no need to make mouth

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
I was actually the one who said you had no point not him... Lol #Confused Being
pointless

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
pointless
OKAY... I WILL KEEP HAUNTING YOU TILL EVERYONE STOPS BELIEVING A WORD FROM YOU..... WATCH OUT
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
just prove it sir me vs you drop urs i drop mine as easy as that no need to make mouth

Listen to urself, compete with u? When u don't own any knowledge of the picks u drop. now that's Pointless!!!! Again, u knw nothing!! I cnt waste my time with someone like u. Instead i'll invest such time in something else. 1st go and pay that girl U SCAMMED OF HER HARD EARNED MONEY.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
weda u like it or not i wud still post the tricks and a to z about vfl totally free here and if e dey pain you u can get a knife and flee from live!!!!!who want to learb wud learn and who want to hate shud hate gud nyt all gud nyt haters love you no homo

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Listen to urself, compete with u? When u don't own any knowledge of the picks u drop. now that's Pointless!!!! Again, u knw nothing!! I cnt waste my time with someone like u. Instead i'll invest such time in something else. 1st go and pay that girl U SCAMMED OF HER HARD EARNED MONEY.
u r sayin same tin over again makes u look stupid sir.just prove ur f u c k i n g point and stop blabbing i know notin i gree u way b noah y dnt u just drop ur pick and i drop mine as easy as that no harm to ur name if u win rather i wud shut up and call u boss u r scared of losing
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm sorry guys if I made a scene out there... Well that was the other side me there... I sincerely apologise
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
u r sayin same tin over again makes u look stupid sir.just prove ur f u c k i n g point and stop blabbing i know notin i gree u way b noah y dnt u just drop ur pick and i drop mine as easy as that no harm to ur name if u win rather i wud shut up and call u boss u r scared of losing

U're the only one blabbing here and making a mess out of urself. Why should i waste my time with SOMETHING like u? U're not QUALIFIED TO COMPETE WITH ME. ARE U DEAF? HW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY IT.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
OKAY... I WILL KEEP HAUNTING YOU TILL EVERYONE STOPS BELIEVING A WORD FROM YOU..... WATCH OUT
pointless yet again......hehe no cry o u can start by joining my channel over 150 pple dey dere already u can explain to them..bros i b car u b tyre if u hating on a car u go tire!!!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

U're the only one blabbing here and making a mess out of urself. Why should i waste my time with SOMETHING like u? U're not QUALIFIED TO COMPETE WITH ME. ARE U DEAF? HW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY IT.
deafno b type u dey type??ur stupidity amazes me yet again grin i am sometin bross i gree am not qualified bross i gree....if u r as good as u claim to b u wont b scared to face me in a challenge..u r a coward if u know sometin i can learn from u if i know u can learn from me stop fooling urself in this life infomation is the key.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
deafno b type u dey type??ur stupidity amazes me yet again grin i am sometin bross i gree am not qualified bross i gree....if u r as good as u claim to b u wont b scared to face me in a challenge..u r a coward if u know sometin i can learn from u if i know u can learn from me stop fooling urself in this life infomation is the key.

Lwkm!! 1st u have nothing to be learnt from. Remember as the saying Goes, 'you cannot give what you don't have'
I'd rada learn from someone whose teachable, someone whose Honest, someone who will keep it real. There are so many persons i wud wanna learn something from, and u're certainly not One. Because as i said in up there.. 'u can't give what you don't have'
And of all, i'd rada learn from someone who attempts. On that note. I allow u in ur mess!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Lwkm!! 1st u have nothing to be learnt from. Remember as the saying Goes, 'you cannot give what you don't have'
I'd rada learn from someone whose teachable, someone whose Honest, someone who will keep it real. There are so many persons i wud wanna learn something from, and u're certainly not One. Because as i said in up there.. 'u can't give what you don't have'
And of all, i'd rada learn from someone who attempts. On that note. I allow u in ur mess!
ur pride wud kill u someday bcus pride goes b4 a fall.u can learn from even a goat.if u have sometin u wont be afraid to prove it bros?all i see is block head who carries himself around claiming to know everytin but is too scared to be exposed by someone he terms a nobody.baba until u prove it am far beta than u and if u tink otherwise drop ur picks 2moro and i wud drop mine. a coward thats wat u r for now

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by fecosequence(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
bia!bia!! i didnt folow ths topic jst to b getn ths nansens as update...

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
ur pride wud kill u someday bcus pride goes b4 a fall.u can learn from even a goat.if u have sometin u wont be afraid to prove it bros?all i see is block head who carries himself around claiming to know everytin but is too scared to be exposed by someone he terms a nobody.baba until u prove it am far beta than u and if u tink otherwise drop ur picks 2moro and i wud drop mine. a coward thats wat u r for now

As i said before. U're a SCAMMER so long as am concerned!!! You have nothing to Offer. Especially when u copy/pick ppus brain. Untill u're able to do it urself. U'll remain a Scammer!! u make so much Noise, yet u have nothing to show forth. EVEN AS U CLAIM TO HAVE ALL D MONEY IN D WORLD. U CAN'T COUGH UP THE 10,000K PLUS U SCAMMED. sHAME ON U!!
i can't degrade myself to ur level to compete with such a Thing like u. Even in football, u must play ur way to get promoted to EPL.
But in ds case u can't, cause u're not even qualified to even play to get promoted.
1s again, U of all Person for this FORUM HAS NOTHING TO OFFER. SO BASICALLY THERE IS NOTHING ONE CAN LEARN FROM U. GO AND PAY THE MONEY U SCAMMED WITH UR copied PICK, BEFORE U CAN EVEN HAVE A FACE IN DS FORUM.
and u're a shameless fellow, who has no iota of shame, if there is any blocked head. It's u,because u cnt even reason to make ur own pick. Untill u do all ds. Shut up and continue being the scammer that u are
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

As i said before. U're a SCAMMER so long as am concerned!!! You have nothing to Offer. Especially when u copy/pick ppus brain. Untill u're able to do it urself. U'll remain a Scammer!! u make so much Noise, yet u have nothing to show forth. EVEN AS U CLAIM TO HAVE ALL D MONEY IN D WORLD. U CAN'T COUGH UP THE 10,000K PLUS U SCAMMED. sHAME ON U!!
i can't degrade myself to ur level to compete with such a Thing like u. Even in football, u must play ur way to get promoted to EPL.
But in ds case u can't, cause u're not even qualified to even play to get promoted.
1s again, U of all Person for this FORUM HAS NOTHING TO OFFER. SO BASICALLY THERE IS NOTHING ONE CAN LEARN FROM U. GO AND PAY THE MONEY U SCAMMED WITH UR copied PICK, BEFORE U CAN EVEN HAVE A FACE IN DS FORUM.
and u're a shameless fellow, who has no iota of shame, if there is any blocked head. It's u,because u cnt even reason to make ur own pick. Untill u do all ds. Shut up and continue being the scammer that u are
u r still blabbing u remain a coward and ur dad is a SCAMMER...u use scam to hide away from my challenge.....do u even know d meaning of scam?are u saying nairabet is a scam??u r a fool a very big fool.bros i go beat u to ur game and u know it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) / GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.