Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks (38380 Views)

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days / 100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
BAWSElady:

Pls can u help me with sure picks for today? Need to win...
contact me on watsapp
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
YBNSCEO:
contact me on watsapp
Am not on whatsapp, bbm?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
BAWSElady:

Am not on whatsapp, bbm?
only via watsapp sorry
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
YBNSCEO:
only via watsapp sorry
issorite
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Free pick
Darts
Code: 2567
Home win
Raymond Van Barneveld
Vs
Robert Green

Hitting it hard today already won 20k this early morning more to come all praise to God super day for paid subscribers
bet won
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Infamous(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
YBNSCEO:
bet won
bros where u whatsapp number dey?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Infamous:
bros where u whatsapp number dey?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vfl how to make over 80k on vfl
Things needed:
1.A nairabet/merrybet account funded with nothing less than 20k or 10k
2.Laptop
3.Modem
4.Fast network plus Data
5.Time{patience}
6.A good working brain

Now if all these are available u can now proceed......

First of all you have to understand that vfl is an automated program designed in such way to always make profit for the bookies I mean is this,let's say vfl Astro vs vfl haters are about to play a match on the vfl platform and sum1 put 10k on vfl astro and anoda 20k on vfl haters the game is mostly likely to end as a draw or vfl astro wins there by making 20k gain for the bookie.but tins like the number of goals can affect wat direction the game goes as the ultimate goal is that the bookie wins.so the best time to play vfl is during d day when many novice are playing alongside u.......#more loading
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Vfl how to make over 80k on vfl
Things needed:
1.A nairabet/merrybet account funded with nothing less than 20k or 10k
2.Laptop
3.Modem
4.Fast network plus Data
5.Time{patience}
6.A good working brain

Now if all these are available u can now proceed......

First of all you have to understand that vfl is an automated program designed in such way to always make profit for the bookies I mean is this,let's say vfl Astro vs vfl haters are about to play a match on the vfl platform and sum1 put 10k on vfl astro and anoda 20k on vfl haters the game is mostly likely to end as a draw or vfl astro wins there by making 20k gain for the bookie.but tins like the number of goals can affect wat direction the game goes as the ultimate goal is that the bookie wins.so the best time to play vfl is during d day when many novice are playing alongside u.......#more loading
What country operates betradar?... And what's the time difference between that country and your country?... You don't have a point
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
What country operates betradar?... And what's the time difference between that country and your country?... You don't have a point
my friend go back to the hole u crawled out from!! U don't have an ideal on the topic u r sayin trash ode.am talking money u r talking nonesense I made over 80k on vfl am trying to explain to others u r here saying trash oya go buy ebook na slowpoke
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Nairabet vitual tennis porin in cash
Today free picks
Darts - International - Grand Slam of Darts 2014, Group C 09.11.14.
15:30
Code: 3325
Home win
Adrian Lewis
Vs
Keegan Brown

Darts - International - Grand Slam of Darts 2014, Group D
17:30
Code: 56
Home win
Raymond Van Barneveld
Vs
Vincent Van Der Voort
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
my friend go back to the hole u crawled out from!! U don't have an ideal on the topic u r sayin trash ode.am talking money u r talking nonesense I made over 80k on vfl am trying to explain to others u r here saying trash oya go buy ebook na slowpoke
Must you always be insultive? In like 3 diff threads I av seen ur posts u always lash out at ppl...it's a very negative act, learn to control your emotions...#myonecents
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
BAWSElady:

Must you always be insultive? In like 3 diff threads I av seen ur posts u always lash out at ppl...it's a very negative act, learn to control your emotions...#myonecents
learn to mind ur busiiness!!! #myonekobo
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
learn to mind ur busiiness!!! #myonekobo
Lol, I knew you would react...no hard feelings though it was just an ad'
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
BAWSElady:

Lol, I knew you would react...no hard feelings though it was just an ad'
and I also knew u wud reply it was also an advice
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
and I also knew u wud reply it was also an advice
#peace
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Dmanlex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ LukeSmith my great inplay punter. Astronautog I admire ur winning 2 Odd win so why are u fighting. U guys shouldstop all these let's move on
YBNSCEO:
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Well I don't buy ebooks... I work out my brain to develop new strategies.. And its been working for me..yet I don't brag about that... So maybe you should celebrate your 18th birthday first before you are allowed access to internet and social forums... If care is not taken.. You don't even play your fucking predictions... Learn to control your tongue Boy

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
it's very funny. Come u think say ppu be pikin? And before u say haters are hating u, why not be consistent with ur Lies? that'w the problem with u ppu who lie a lot, u'll definitely slip up and get busted.
1st u came here to say, u made 80k with 'VFL' not VirtuaTennis. Which are 2 different tins.
Then u went to d football thread to say u made 80k with VirtuaTennis.
Man, i don't Drag ppu, but i have to cal ur Lying A s s out. U're a f u c k i n g Liar!!
Then u also went to the football thread to ask someone which format he is using .U be pikin. If truly u knew it, why ask him wat format he is using? And yet u're claiming u do virtuaTennis and have made 80k from it. Yet it was 80k u said in ur thread here that u made from VFL.
Oh wait. U will soon lie that u also made a different 80k from vtennis.
I pity for u. Now if someone asks u, Do u even know DARTing, or this Dart pick u posted. ? Ur answer wud be Yes!! I follow dart and i know it.
Ppu like u are giving this forum a bad name. Y can't u ppu be honest?
Now u have jumped on what is Hot now vtennis which is like d biggest FAD at d moment and u have started parading urself that u know it as a way mislead ppu. Then before we know. Someone will make a scamm thread of u just like they did.
Be wise and be Honest!! 1s ur Honest. Every oda thing will Fix itself. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
Well I don't buy ebooks... I work out my brain to develop new strategies.. And its been working for me..yet I don't brag about that... So maybe you should celebrate your 18th birthday first before you are allowed access to internet and social forums... If care is not taken.. You don't even play your fucking predictions... Learn to control your tongue Boy
i dont play my predictions??strategy??ok i might b a small boy but i swear the money i have won from betting u cant make it in ur lifetime i aint kidding post a screenshot of the highest amount u have won and i do same lets see who d real kid is in sport bet....u r just a broke foool
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
it's very funny. Come u think say ppu be pikin? And before u say haters are hating u, why not be consistent with ur Lies? that the problem with u ppu who lie, u'll definitely slip up and get busted.
1st u came here to say, u made 80k with 'VFL' not VirtuaTennis. Which are 2 different tins.
Man, i don't Drag ppu, but i have to cal ur Lying A s s out. U're a f u c k i n g Liar!!
Then u also went to the football thread to ask format he is using . U be pikin. If truly u knew it, why ask him wat format he is using? And yet u're claiming u do virtuaTennis and have made 80k from it. Yet it was 80k u said in ur thread u made from VFL.
I pity for u. Now if someone asks u, Do u even know this Dart pick u posted. ? Ur answer wud be Yes!! I follow dart and i know it.
Now u have jumped on what is Hot now vtennis which is like d biggest FAD at d moment and u have started parading urself that u know it as a way mislead ppu. Then before we know. Someone will make a scamm thread of u just like they did.
Be wise and be Honest!! 1s ur Honest. Every oda thing will Fix itself. Happy sunday
You said it all bro
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
i dont play my predictions??strategy??ok i might b a small boy but i swear the money i have won from betting u cant make it in ur lifetime i aint kidding post a screenshot of the highest amount u have won and i do same lets see who d real kid is in sport bet....u r just a broke foool
Smiles ... That's all I can say to you.. Take care Sire .. And Oh.. Take a look at Virtual Horse... Layplace is doing the magic for me... You can check it out too and make over 80k from it... Take care
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lukesmith:
Smiles ... That's all I can say to you.. Take care Sire .. And Oh.. Take a look at Virtual Horse... Layplace is doing the magic for me... You can check it out too and make over 80k from it... Take care
Honestly this guy is my Nl bet role model; simply gentle and really intelligent
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
it's very funny. Come u think say ppu be pikin? And before u say haters are hating u, why not be consistent with ur Lies? that'w the problem with u ppu who lie a lot, u'll definitely slip up and get busted.
Then u also went to the football thread to ask someone which format he is using .U be pikin. If truly u knew it, why ask him wat format he is using? And yet u're claiming u do virtuaTennis and have made 80k from it. Yet it was 80k u said in ur thread here that u made from VFL.
I pity for u. Now if someone asks u, Do u even know DARTing, or this Dart pick u posted. ? Ur answer wud be Yes!! I follow dart and i know it.
your stupidity amazes me did i tell u to pay for it?i was trying to explain how vfl works totally free..and yes i made over 80k on vfl i can show ur foolish ass screenshots buts thats a long tym ago wats on board now is vitual tennis.i asked someone the format he uses how is that ur businessis it bad to add to my knowledge?u are forming mr i too know who ask u weda u follow dartshave i eva come to ur tennis thread to question ur authority??u r just a big fool i can show u a screen shot of games i played games on d tennis u claim to know and i won big i didnt ask anyone for money the plan all along was to reaveal to all how its done for free but ur stupidity wont let u read previous post.since u wont let my thread b i wont also go to ur thread ans start posting trash
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
i dare u to post ur highest won bet and i wud post mine lets see who b d real pikin and i dare u to a competition me vs you our rep wud b on d line u drop ur best pick and i drop mine lets see who wud have d highest green with d highest odd in any sport u chose.i want to show u that u know absolutely nothing!am waiting
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
your stupidity amazes me did i tell u to pay for it?i was trying to explain how vfl works totally free..and yes i made over 80k on vfl i can show ur foolish ass screenshots buts thats a long tym ago wats on board now is vitual tennis.i asked someone the format he uses how is that ur businessis it bad to add to my knowledge?u are forming mr i too know who ask u weda u follow dartshave i eva come to ur tennis thread to question ur authority??u r just a big fool i can show u a screen shot of games i played games on d tennis u claim to know and i won big i didnt ask anyone for money the plan all along was to reaveal to all how its done for free but ur stupidity wont let u read previous post.since u wont let my thread b i wont also go to ur thread ans start posting trash

U knw what they say? Ppu command Respect. And u shud be the last person on this Forum to open his mouth to talk to any1 on here. First u SCAMMED UR SUBSCRIBER OF OVER 10,000+ and u're yet to Redeem urself. U dont have a face here.
And oh, do u think, when u say 'i'll start postin trash in ur thread' it will shake me? U're wrong. Ppu have been doing that since Slice bread.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

U knw what they say? Ppu command Respect. And u shud be the last person on this Forum to open his mouth to talk to any1 on here. First u SCAMMED UR SUBSCRIBER OF OVER 10,000+ and u're yet to Redeem urself. U dont have a face here.
And oh, do u think, when u say 'i'll start postin trash in ur thread' it will shake me? U're wrong. Ppu have been doing that since Slice bread.
its ur fada that scammed over 10k did she pay d money to me?am i now nairabetu are a fool and i wud prove it now i believe wat dat maddman said on the previous thread about u.am not running me vs u drop ur best pick
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
YBNSCEO:
i dare u to post ur highest won bet and i wud post mine lets see who b d real pikin and i dare u to a competition me vs you our rep wud b on d line u drop ur best pick and i drop mine lets see who wud have d highest green with d highest odd in any sport u chose.i want to show u that u know absolutely nothing!am waiting

Ask ppu around. I am my Own Competition. First, it was here u revealed that u buy picks..and ur brain is nt even quick enuf to remember. and here u are trying to compete against someone. When 'buy' ur picks and re-sell. *which is still questionable,as it cud be a front ur using to draw sympathy from the general public*
Again, u don't Know shii. No time wasting time with u. Go and Redeem urself before u can even have a face here
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
also notice, i have not even used a foul language on u. That shud tell u so many things.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

Ask ppu around. I am my Own Competition. First, it was here u revealed that u buy picks..and ur brain is nt even quick enuf to remember. and here u are trying to compete against someone. When 'buy' ur picks and re-sell. *which is still questionable,as it cud be a front ur using to draw sympathy from the general public*
Again, u don't Know shii. No time wasting time with u. Go and Redeem urself before u can even have a face here
y are u talking like a fool?oops i forgot u r a fool!!everytin u said i agree stop running i want to beat u at ur game bros and prove to the world that u r know notin.if it is vfl lets play it u show how much u won and i show mine,if it is vitual tennis no wahala,if it is tennis dat u claim u r a pro am ready to show dat u need to tie l round ur neck dont run or hide behind being a competition for ur self.am a sport lord am ready to prove it if i lose i agree am a scammer and a fool and i wud quit sportbet .so me vs you no wayo no ojoro show dat u r rili a pro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / ATM Fee: CBN Lied To Us / Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.