Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble (11976 Views)

Graduate Internship Programme At Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) / 2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by U235weapongrade: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
einsteino: am a UNN grad with reg no 2007/147169(u can verify it).. I must say I disapprove of this, yeah we are good but we do not hold a monopoly of exceptional students.

UNN graduate with reg no 2007/147330... dept if mechanical engr...
I also disapprove if dis....

Y only UNN...
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
adeoladrg:

A word is enough..
lipsrsealed
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by einsteino(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
U235weapongrade:

UNN graduate with reg no 2007/147330... dept if mechanical engr...
I also disapprove if dis....

Y only UNN...

wow! agbegbite!! I must know you then since we took classes together for 2 straight yrs. am from the dept of civil engr. I would pm you right away.

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by johnbimbo12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
So what message are they passing to other universities?
I wanna assume they have a very strong point though. Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by timilehing(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why UNN only? other higher institutions nko?? lobbish
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by MoyoGENERAL: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Procter and Gamble!!!!!
Always going from school to school to select " future candidates"....and what happens next?.....me I nor know ooooo...
I could recall back then in school during my final year, they came to do the same thing, we even wrote a test( they said twas a global standard test)...after few weeks they sent the result to the student affairs...and 27 of us passed excellently well!!!!!
Since then, wet in come happen? na exile things the matter be now ooooo!!!!!!
Imagine the situation in the country, when you write a test in 2014 to get employed( 0.005% probability sef) by 2016!!!!!!

Anyway goodluck to the scholars!!!! and hope for the best from Procter and Gamble this time around!!!!
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by oladayo042: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
einsteino: am a UNN grad with reg no 2007/147169(u can verify it).. I must say I disapprove of this, yeah we are good but we do not hold a monopoly of exceptional students.

this precedent you are setting is a dangerous one, I doubt P&G would want to associate itself with something this unsavory especially now that its been brought to public notice.

I advise you modify your minimum requirement to maybe a first class from any uni(it makes more sense even though I know there are 2-1 materials who could be as productive as the former)
eaglechild: This goes to show that serious companies that are result oriented recognize the superiority of UNN graduates.
mrking3: Sadly, many other firms now will follow suit! This guys are setting dangerous precedent!! This isn't cool!! What's their basis of selecting just UNN graduates?
Cool down guys. For reasons best known to Procter & Gamble, they select a particular university for their annual internship programme; the university selected last year is never the same as the one for this year. ABU Zaria was selected last year and UNN this year. UNN final year student better maximise this opportunity because UNN may not smell the internship in the next 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by israelBigFame(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi Nairalanders
I am looking for a Dj and Vj to host and play music on my Radio Station online
I am not gonna pay anything Huge but if you are willing to work with Me we can make this Big, All you need is a Computer, An internet connection and Time
This must be something you love to do
Pls contact me on BBm 3312B82D Email - isrealplay@gmail.com phone no- 08060776198 .thank you.

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by jfkenny(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
testament007: Lion n Lioness kiss
mhhhhhhh....

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by stevetech: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Greetings to all the Superlions and Lionesses in the house especially to all the great Agbebites.... #Digitronite

2 Likes

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by lonelydora: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Great Lions and Lionesses! Great Agbebites! Congratulations in advance to those that passed. I was once a LION.

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by fluteman: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
eaglechild: This goes to show that serious companies that are result oriented recognize the superiority of UNN graduates.
Chest beater....they've been selecting schools since, it's even a shame that it's just coming to UNN turn now. I know for sure that they've been selecting OAU students exclusively like 5 years ago when I was in school.

I learnt they did for ABU last year, and Am sure they must have done same to some other major school within those years. UNN is coming rather late to the party
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by oluwanoni: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Most companies usually select schools for internships....at least thank God say na federal school...if na private school na...we no go hear word again.
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by zappyj(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Stop feeling silly fly with your local champ mindset.

They do this for different schools, Unilag, UI even Covenant, Babcock and co so stop feeling fly n get info!
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by chimexcomm(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Great lions and lionesses. Its not meant for final years alone. Even people that are in 3rd year can also apply. There is a CEO challenge attached to it
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by binladen1: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
zappyj:
Stop feeling silly fly with your local champ mindset.
They do this for different schools, Unilag, UI even Covenant, Babcock and co so stop feeling fly n get info!
oluwanoni: Most companies usually select schools for internships....at least thank God say na federal school...if na private school na...we no go hear word again.
fluteman:
Chest beater....they've been selecting schools since, it's even a shame that it's just coming to UNN turn now. I know for sure that they've been selecting OAU students exclusively like 5 years ago when I was in school.
I learnt they did for ABU last year, and Am sure they must have done same to some other major school within those years. UNN is coming rather late to the party
oladayo042:
Cool down guys. For reasons best known to Procter & Gamble, they select a particular university for their annual internship programme; the university selected last year is never the same as the one for this year. ABU Zaria was selected last year and UNN this year. UNN final year student better maximise this opportunity because UNN may not smell the internship in the next 20 years.

Correct comments by informed people. This program has been going on for years. And as rightly pointed out above, P&G moves from school to school. It just so happens that this particular one appeared on Nairaland and most of you are hearing about it for the first time. By the way, I am a P&Ger.

2 Likes

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by gbaskiboy: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Jesus!..Officer chidi! Pass me that koboko.
na wetin u wan take koboko do? Make u becarefullness of urself
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by tall2ce(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
second class upper degree is now hot cake
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by sparkleboy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmm. Musing
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Onyiibazz: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
So they are looking for unn 2:1 graduates to be marketers! What insolence!
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by mcpat(m): 2:08am On Sep 19, 2014
This is not the first time a MNC would do this and not the first time P & G nigeria is doing it, they have done it for UI, OAU and UNILAG. why complain now?
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by gift3d(f): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
gift3d: The Internship drive is for final year UNN students . Our aim is to pre-select exceptional under graduates for future internship openings in Procter and Gamble.

This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time. The job openings cover departments like Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.

Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test. You can also join our facebook page:www.facebook.com/pgwestafrica . Practice questions will be available for you to download on our facebook page to help you prepare in time for the test.

Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and this website http://www.experiencepg.com/ . We wish you all the best with your application!

GRADUATE TRAINEES

QUALIFICATIONS
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only UNN University students with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.

Requisition Number: IME00000017

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=IME00000017
cant believe i made front page with my first topic cool, well i want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to God for the gift of life and secondly am using this opportunity to appreciate my sweet heart for helping me recharge my modem. baby i told you 2014 is our year grin grin grin grin, we're definitely going Higher wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by millionboi(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Dis typ of employment doesnt last
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by doremi123(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
mrking3: Sadly, many other firms now will follow suit! This guys are setting dangerous precedent!! This isn't cool!! What's their basis of selecting just UNN graduates?
because we are lions, we are lionesses, we are kings of the jungles, we are territorial commanders. We are naturally ahead of you. We have been tested in all manners of fire and we came out each time waxing stronger. Great Lions and Lionesses. Continu or Go n Die

1 Like

Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Capableben(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
ichidodo: Only two schools in Nija..UNN and you know nah...

Pls, I want to switch to Unn....
chemical Engr...
how do I go about it
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Champella(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Capableben:

Pls, I want to switch to Unn....
chemical Engr...
how do I go about it

Oga y u no dey like hear word? Shei i don dey tell u say make u concentrate on ur studies.

So if P&G decides to give Internship opportunities to UNIUYO students you would also switch? Believe me when i say that you're only distracting yourself for no reason. This is not good for you.

Please try and concentrate on your studies. Goodluck!
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Sampi4me(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
unserious people.
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Capableben(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Champella:

Oga y u no dey like hear word? Shei i don dey tell u say make u concentrate on ur studies.

So if P&G decides to give Internship opportunities to UNIUYO students you would also switch? Believe me when i say that you're only distracting yourself for no reason. This is not good for you.

Are you on whatsap?
can I have your contact
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Capableben(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Champella:

Pls are you on whatsapp?
Can I have your contact
Re: Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble by Champella(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Capableben:

Pls are you on whatsapp?
Can I have your contact

Alright bro. It's on my signature now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power C 2021: How Check To Know If You Are Successful / Vacancy At Galaxy Television... Forward Your CV / Resume To Galaxy TV / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.