Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? (649 Views)

Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money / Is It Worth It To Travel To India To Study Web Development? / Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by CreativeWeb(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
I want to code a custom bulksms web application. Is it worth it? I dont want to ever use this joomla spc module.
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by micodon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
I hate CMS' just as much as u do. But for bulk sms websites? NAH. Not worth the stress
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by CreativeWeb(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why is it not worth it?
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by micodon(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
BULK SMS providers already have the app or joomla plugin (SPC) fully connected to their API's. A prospective reseller's site can be setup in minutes. So, unless you are an SMS Gateway provider or you just wanna have fun, you shouldn't delve in there. Might not sell
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by DualCore1: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Before Facebook, there was Myspace and Hi5. If Mark met you for advice and followed your advice, Micodon, there won't be Facebook today.

Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by micodon(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
DualCore1: Before Facebook, there was Myspace and Hi5. If Mark met you for advice and followed your advice, Micodon, there won't be Facebook today.

Facebook is not the same as Hi5 and MySpace. Facebook focuses on a different Niche. Try building something like Facebook and see if it'll sell.
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by sugaonline: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
mates, Always follow your guts and also know that what works for me may not work for you. Every niche is profitable it all depend on you e.g marketing and soo on
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by onyengbu: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
micodon:

Facebook is not the same as Hi5 and MySpace. Facebook focuses on a different Niche. Try building something like Facebook and see if it'll sell.
Micodon you are a man of little faith!! grin
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by micodon(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
onyengbu:
Micodon you are a man of little faith!! grin

I'm a realist. I get social network wey I develop. You go buy?
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by CreativeWeb(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pls get me very well. I am not trying to code this bulksms web app to sell it to anyone like spc joomla stuff. I want to build my own unique bulksms web app and then integrate APIs of sms gateways into it. I just dont want to use what people are using. I want a CUSTOM bulksms web app.
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by onyengbu: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2014
micodon:

I'm a realist. I get social network wey I develop. You go buy?

You should see mine...
Re: Custom Bulksms Portal. Is It Worth It? by DualCore1: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2014
CreativeWeb: Pls get me very well. I am not trying to code this bulksms web app to sell it to anyone like spc joomla stuff. I want to build my own unique bulksms web app and then integrate APIs of sms gateways into it. I just dont want to use what people are using. I want a CUSTOM bulksms web app.

I don't know why you're keen on getting a green light from anyone before doing this. It is your time and your resources, use it as you so desire.

New Bloggers,ask Anything About Blogging,i Am At Your Service / 5000 Verified Nigerian Phone Number For Just $5 / China Wants Nothing To Do With Gmail