Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) (2075 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures) / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
I loves her so mosh. I have send her all my money so she go abroad and she says house building has gone far.
she even send me pictures of the house she build and say December she will send me visa, but sinced that times, her number is not going again and she no replies me.

see pics down.

#TAN angry

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good joke
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by MabraO: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Smallpenis u want to make FP with this?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
MabraO: Smallpenis u want to make FP with this?

yes now!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by chimerase2: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
K undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by MabraO: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

yes now!

Hmm u go old oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Agybabe(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
That's a dummy!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by imsuboi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS na for your game? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Donchinex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mtcheeeew...for your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: That's a dummy!

you mean she cheated me?! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
imsuboi: SMALLPENIS na for your game? grin grin

so you dey there dey do GhostMode abi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Agybabe(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

you mean she cheated me?! shocked
it means you should build a house already.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by imsuboi(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

so you dey there dey do GhostMode abi grin

you know wassup na wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok mugu tank u for making dis business successfull.

do u know y her number ain't going??

because

your

pen.is

is

too

small she just de manage u to collect d rest of d money.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by ultraawesome(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Lol...loyal admirer of smallpeeee
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2014
snowprince07: Ok mugu tank u for making dis business successfull.

do u know y her number ain't going?? because your pen.is is too small she just de manage u to collect d rest of d money.

ha! No wonder girls like running away when they see my 16.2inch smallpenis,they shhout,then say "am going home,its too small,I cant take it" sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

ha! No wonder girls like running away when they see my 16.2inch smallpenis,they shhout,then say "am going home,its too small,I cant take it" sad
ok u can thank me now oo later tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by princesstemi(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

16.2inch shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: 16.2inch shocked lipsrsealed

I know it's small, stop making fun of me sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by princesstemi(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I know it's small, stop making fun of me sad
yinmu undecided grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
princesstemi: yinmu undecided grin

sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Our Joint Account Money To Build House For Us (+pictures) by jilesejibril: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm perfect article i love my mummy she is the best now she have giving me all her money she bought the house i and my family are today. my life has changed for good when i met my sugar mummy and Thank God for the help of mr francis Ejike who help me to get the sugar mummy of my life today if you know you are interested and you need one kindly contact him on the tel number:08104264339 hope he help you too and lets chop this money.

(1) (Reply)

Let us catch some Fun ! Please count how many pencils are there! / This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard / When Banky Told Wizzy Am Gonna Sign U Into My Record Label And Wizkid Open Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.