Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

DEW And My Ordeals... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DEW And My Ordeals... (1193 Views)

News Vs Hoax: Is DEW Water Safe For Drinking? (solved) / Ever Sent Airtime To An Unknown Number Due To Typo Error? Share Your Ordeals.. / Forum Robot: Your Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
For a start, I love it when i talk to a wall, so DEW (That's wah I'm naming you), let's have some hearty talk while I'm on here Okay?.... for future reference, I'll b divulging my entirety to you and trust me dew I'm gonna b discreet with names so nobody knows the main deal than You and I.. I'm not gonna make you grow lonely, so, even during my busy schedule,'ll try as much as possible to be here #Hi-5
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
So, let's start the introduction proper... Hey DEW, I'm April and I've got siblings... i attended a private primary skl and had to leave at Primary 4 for my common entrance in a Public school because really, I used to be a very sharp mind and although I don't top the class, I am always among the first 5 that i got double promoted, how many times? 2ce, maybe...
Well, dew, as a young girl, the only thing i first got exposed to was child abuse! #Sigh.. .. Dew, I'm not gonna b lying or holding words back from you, I'll let you into my pains and smiles, but above all, I'll make you a start to preparation for what is yet to come(Cool right)? #wink.
So, back to the abuse... it started from my proprietor's son to my Class teacher in primary 3 to my Neighbour, to a church member to a friend's uncle! All when i was below the age of 14! I'll explain dew, chill..(Flashback)
MY PROPRIETOR'S SON
He is the eldest of his family, he used to b a secondary school student when we were in Primary 2 so whenever he gets back from school, he helps us with our home work before we start the prep class.. like i said earlier, I am a very sharp girl and i roll with brilliant kids in skl den but i don't have this popularity like my friends so i always wanna feel among whenever they do anything in school, for that one reason, i started wanting to get close to the proprietor's son like they did, den, i started begging him to help me with assignments also.. and that was it.. I've got beans on fire, I'll b right back dew...
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dear Dew, I'm back... 11:05 pm #Yawns... so sleepy but I'll finish with my first abuser before i kiss you goodnight... so, where did I stop? yes! i started wanting to belong... Then one day, he called me out, asked me to pull off my panties that he could sense i was hiding something inside, i was confused but i had to oblige... he den deeped his hand inside and i felt that sharp pain, i let out a scream then he quickly took off his hand.. After that, he took me back in, sat me.on his laps and what he did with my body then, I couldn't remember (I promised i wasn't gonna lie to you).. Don't know till when that continued but i got promoted into class 3 and met my second abuser!
CLASS TEACHER
My class teacher then was a very handsome man(to our own view as children then).. he has got this dark mark on his upper lips and that added to the handsomeness... now, let me name my friends so u can know my real reasons for wanting to belong.. The first is F(the proprietor's first daughter) K(Primary 5 class teacher's daughter,the most brilliant in class) and D(The daughter of the PTA chairman) Those 3 girls, i rolled with them then.. F&K used to be best of friends while D is very beautiful and pampered, so, i chose them for their popularity and brilliancy, I used to envy them also..
A day came and we were supposed to be at my class teacher's place(Can't remember the reasons for going there anymore) all i could remember was that he took us all inside one after the other and played with my tiny nipple(My breath hansnt even started forming then) but i don't know what he did to others, all i know is, I couldn't complain since my friends entered the same way i did and since he was my class teacher, a very handsome one for that matter, whatever it is he ever did to us then was right(Childish thought)..
I'm sleepy Dew, how about i tell you more tomorow? it was really cool talking to you, I believe we will both definitely get along well #Smiles.. Don't get cold pal, #Kisses..
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by padeolu: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
*Following*

This had better been in the diary section

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 19, 2014
I need me a crate of "mountain DEW" to follow dis topic smiley

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Dear Dew, I dreamt of you all night! Weird huh? I think we are getting attached already... Yeah, lest I forget, we got two visitors dah dropped comments on you, I can sense they are really interested in Us but however, i ain't gonna b cheating on you with them(That's ma 2nd promise)#Smiles... hi padeolu, morning marc9! Hope you guys both had a dreamy night?.
So, where was i yesterday? The class teacher? Yup! After about 3 visits with the same experience, I still can't tell what happened till date but he stopped coming to school, all i cud remember was a grandma called us when we were about leaving one time like that, she asked us questions but K answered it all then the next day, Class teacher was replaced with another man, not as handsome and friendly as Uncle M, but till i got promoted into class 4, all i dreamt about every night was the new man doing the same thing to me but the confusing part is, i hated him all through!(Even till date) You ask me why Dew? even myself, i can't explain... all i know is i hate seeing him every morning i get to school and along d line, i started getting scared of him but as luck would have it, he got changed also and a female teacher took over, Aunty S.
Before i proceed, lemme tell you little about Mum and Dad because you might start wondering why i didn't tell any of those to any of them...
Mum is a very strict person while Dad is educated and meek.. We all took Dad's gentility for Stupidity and i personally didn't know his worth until he died #Sobs.. Mum isn't always at home while Dad asks too much questions which i thought would be so stupid of me to reveal because i never really respected him like that(He was always smiling, asking that you study hard and rule your world , not always scolding and affectionate) but all i could do then was take all those for granted, I thought it was bothersome(I wish there was a second chance).. In short dew, i got used to swallowing whatever it is i came across because, 1-Mum is damn strict that i didn't know what she might do and 2-Dad is damn gentle that i thought he would never understand (Why i had those thought are still beyond my comprehension)..
Well, back to school.. I got promoted to class 4 but had to leave for exam into d sec skl... That was when the real shocker started happening!
It's early Dew, came on here right after i opened my eyes because i didn't wanna bore u and wanted to say my GoodMorning! I'll check on you later in the day Pal, till den, Stay fabulous! #Kisses.
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by RichDad1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi April and Dew,
I'm religiously following. Btw, I'm in to complete the trinity. winkwink

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dearest Dew, Today was so tiring! sorry i couldn't communicate with you while at the party, I was so hooked up that i nearly collapsed due to frustration from the event managers! Oopppzz, that reminds me, I didn't even tell you i was gonna b at a party this morning, you can forgive my forgetfulness right? What are friends for#Wink
Btw, Richdad1 says hi, hello richdad1!!..
Yeah, Primary 4... after i got transferred to the public skl for my entrance exam, I met a very cute guy in Primary 6... Oh, did i tell u about the D guy in my private primary? Then guy that got transferred from the most expensive private school in the neighbour then due to God knows why? Guess i haven't... The D guy, he was the hottest in my primary 4 den, right before i got transferred... he was the first to use a wrist watch that blinks diff lights, he's got the sexiest look and gives a smile that stops the time! He's a very brilliant dude and wears well ironed uniform all time, I must confess as a child, i look forward to seeing him in skl every time the day breaks! He was one reason i never wanted to leave the school until mum bribed me with an amount she had never given me as lunch fee ever! He was always in my dreams until the S guy in the public replaced the vision!
The S guy is a very tall and smart guy with pink lips, yh! pink lips and sexy eyeballs(I can remember all vividly) he was the class captain of Class 6 and he was the one that welcomed me into the class as instructed by the class teacher... after lessons that day, as i picked my bag and made for the exit, he held my hands and drew me to a corner of the class, I cudnt resist the look so i just allowed him drag me away.. hello April he said, yes? I replied.. I like you he said, but I just stood still with my eyes glued to my sandals.. before i knew it, he started pulling me to chest and for some minutes, he just held me(he was just a year older than i).. after the silence, he pulled my gown up and pulled down his trousers while he inserted a very tiny but fleshy tin inside me, damn, it felt cool... it tickled my inside and we just stood that way, pressing our body against each other,it wasn't as painful as the proprietor's son's finger abuse, i never wanted him to stop.. after about 5 minutes, he said into my ears"Let's enter the toilet, anybody might show up soon" and as we were about heading towards the direction, we met the gateman so we just headed back, searching the whole school like we lost an object...
We both left for our houses and scary enough, the second day, he acted like we never did anything the day before and mingled with other girls, believe me dew, till i left for secondary school, he didn't say a single hello and i never cared either, i only admire him from afar... to me, he is too handsome to be questioned, maybe he didn't want to implicate me, maybe he just wanted to act that way for a while to avoid being suspected, different questions on my mind but i kept answering them myself, and even though he avoided me truawt my stay in the skl, i only look forward to seeing him everyday, like i did to D..
After my exams, i stayed home for 6months before the secondary school registration started... Dew dearie, that was the exact time it all started.. it was where i started getting unlucky, it was where the confusion rolled in, it was where i got exposed to the worst side of human affections, it was where i knew what masturbation and all other sexual drives were... Dew, remembering some fills me with much hatred, but since I'm sharing it with you, I hope I'm able to forgive and just believe it all happened cos it was meant to.. Let's prepare dinner dear, and in case i cudnt come here anymore tonyt, don't miss me, I'll definitely be here tomorrow... #Kisses
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by pryd(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't find the right words to describe this delivery. So subtle yet so intriguing. Thank you April..thank you Dew

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by tolutweety(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
U could use a diary...go to the diary section and create one.

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Didn't wanna break my promise so i came this early.. Pryd commended us so we saying thanks you while tolutweety suggested we use the diary section but do we have to? Since its just you and i, here should be cool for us right?
Morning Dew, didn't dream about you today, don't think I dreamt of anything... I think I just slept all night long! but there is this guy's profile i kept checking on my whatsapp, he is my current bae but we had a misunderstanding and he hasn't contacted me for about 3 days now, its too early to add him to d ex list right? But that"s me dew, guys are more like companion to me that i find it hard to give second thoughts when it comes to silence, just that i'm in love with this one,#smiles.. i've always been in love with the rest also... so maybe he ain't more special dan dey were...
Owkeiz, JSS1-JSS3, it was peaceful and i made friends, I played in the school band as a girl and got the principal's recognition, i met most of my girlie classmates in my second yr cos most of them came in as my junior and yh, i stole alot from Moma just to get goodies and feel among(who didn't steal in ma age group den)..
So, JSS3 we moved to our own built house! we had a home already.. but bfor the completion of the house, Mum already completed a part and rented it out to two young couples, immediately we offloaded all that we brought, they came to welcome us and because we were too tired, we all slept without arranging nothing...
The next morning, mum sent me to dia apartment to get her nails for some hammering work and on getting there, the wife already left for work, the husband was still knotting his tie.. Good morning sir, I greeted... Morning beautiful, he replied. Mum needs nails so she sent me to ask if you've got any.. Oh, nails? can you check the 3rd room for me, I'm still in battle with this tie and m running late for work already.. Straight i went to the room he pointed at but the more i looked, the less i saw.. there was absolutely. nothing in the room with the nail semblance.. as i was about to leave and tell him that at the living room, i met him right at the entrance of the room.. Prraahh! my heart missed a beat..has he been there all this while? why does he keep staring at me this way? and as i was still trying to give answers to the questions, he moved close to me and squeezed ma buttocks, looked into my sleeveless top and whispered into my ears, this is not the 3rd room and that word alone sent the fluids down my marrow!
Party calls Dew, can i get you something on my way back? just update on the next occurrence? Got yha, I'll def be back#Kisses...
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2014
MzApril: ..
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
lope87seyetol:

Babe...we cld hook up.I like your style.quite a great writer.
Add me up: 7E4A71F6. Could make you some money.
Oh, how i love .money!
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by MzApril(f): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dearest Dew, today wasn't funny at all... Lope87seyetol wants to make a deal awta our realness but i ain't really into that, so far i got you, m cool.with our closeness alone...
U gonna be mad at me tonyt, wount b updating u as promised... my wholeness feels numb and i badly need nothing dan my head on my pillow and a very sound sleep till day break!.. let's see how tomorrow goes dearie, if I'm here, I'll def make it up to you.. Don't miss me!#Kisses...
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by helpsystem: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice write up babe. Admire U̶̲̥̅̊я. Write up.

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by diji04(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
men i am in love with ur writeup keep it pouring.

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by donephi(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Wow! I love your writing. Can we hookup pls...

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by scooby650(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Hi April, nice writing up bt in other news.. K&C is sweet, so let hook up somewhere (763038CC)

miss ya a and waiting for ur nxt update.. *flirting wink*

1 Like

Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by RichDad1(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2014
MzApril: Dearest Dew, today wasn't funny at all... Lope87seyetol wants to make a deal awta our realness but i ain't really into that, so far i got you, m cool.with our closeness alone...
U gonna be mad at me tonyt, wount b updating u as promised... my wholeness feels numb and i badly need nothing dan my head on my pillow and a very sound sleep till day break!.. let's see how tomorrow goes dearie, if I'm here, I'll def make it up to you.. Don't miss me!#Kisses...
Hi April, two days now and no updates. I was here all day yesterday, me and Dew staring at each other expecting you to come but no glimpse of you.
Anyways, I understand life can be so busy and also you've got other obligations. Please do try to come ASAP and above all, be safe. Ciao
#missingu
Re: DEW And My Ordeals... by heYwhire(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
*spreads mat*....where av I bin cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? / Curious African American Female / Romance Section, Why Are You Dominating Us In Politics Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.