Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (19033 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Amanwulu1(m): 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
d
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by PapiWata: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
cramjones: Can someone please lash Ayo Orisejiafor with a horse whip? Can someone tie him up and throw him behind the UniLag Lagoon?

Can someone please do this?

-CramJones

You know the old saying : If you want something done right, and to your specifications, do it YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by arewanationz: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian Senators are just trying to be relevant. Nothing meaningful will come out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by texaco1: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2014
cramjones: Can someone please lash Ayo Orisejiafor with a horse whip? Can someone tie him up and throw him behind the UniLag Lagoon?

-CramJones
who are u asking? Don't u have hands?or have they been amputated .

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by sexyviper: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2014
grin as if anything reasonable is going to come out of the summon than same ole story,i beg wo sabi where i fi see banku for gombe?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by sexyviper: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin
texaco1: who are u asking? Don't u have hands?or have they been amputated .
see vexing, take it easy on ya man bro.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by peter4d2(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2014
My own concern ain't abt d summoning of defence staff n co my own his d persecution of. 12 soldiers wch r beingsentenced 2 death
Since bokoharam has bin terrorizing n d
military sumhw conniving wif dem hw many heads/cog was bin investigated n found wanting

I 4 see dat dey wuld c real mutiny in. Time 2 come 4 nau all dis service chiefs forming boss cos I knw 4. 1 if any big mans son whr 2 b part of d 12 sentenced dey wuld hv pardoned dem.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by sexyviper: 6:12am On Sep 19, 2014

-CramJones
why unilag lagoon, he should be tied to second niger bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by texaco1: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2014
peter4d2: My own concern ain't abt d summoning of defence staff n co my own his d persecution of. 12 soldiers wch r beingsentenced 2 death
Since bokoharam has bin terrorizing n d
military sumhw conniving wif dem hw many heads/cog was bin investigated n found wanting

I 4 see dat dey wuld c real mutiny in. Time 2 come 4 nau all dis service chiefs forming boss cos I knw 4. 1 if any big mans son whr 2 b part of d 12 sentenced dey wuld hv pardoned dem.
forget it, they won't kill those guys . Some groups will be popped up soon that will be asking for clemency , gej will wade in and grant them amnesty so as to look merciful and nice in the face of nigerians . They know that executing those guys will create some reactions from both soldiers and the masses and one thing gej will be avoiding for now is more bad publicity than the ones he is facing now .

5 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Eyepencil: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Morotov1: .....But military Chiefs are not involved, or is it because it concerns military armoury , thought they should summon the president, the jet and bling bling.
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Manred0(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2014
What of Gej and CAN president
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2014
indomie.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by gunuvi(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
make una let the case rest na. pastor ayo wan use the money buy 10 new diamond bling bling. he withdrew it from his church ',excess thithe account '
useless fake goat of god.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by esoboy875(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Notin wil stil com out of it jst trus me

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by edo3(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Ayo..onise..ofo...(messenger of doom)..imagine pastor buyin arms to kill people,,man of God for that matter..I learnt he was one time an armed bandit bah?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by hakz(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by mustymatic(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
order to fight the war that is being waged
on us by our open enemy. We have been
under persecution for long and at the same
time we are tagged as terrorists.
In the interest of patriotic Nigerians that
these Muslim community is, answer must
be provided to these questions?
(1) Was Pastor Ayo authorised by FAAN/
NCAA to operate commericial/charter
flights with his Private Jet? Remember the
NCAA rule that those
with Private Jets can only carry family and
friends; but not for commercial purposes.
(2) Since it was a commercial charter, was
the FAAN appropriately notified before take
off from Nigeria?
(3) How was the $10 million loaded on that
flight without clearance from CBN or was
the insider who wires money to BH the
same person who facilitated the movement
of such huge amount?
(4) What were those weapons meant for
and why the illegal purchase?
t is a pity that thousands of Nigerian
Muslims are ill-informed. It is high time we
educate ourselves to form a common fronts
against the enemies of islam the Fanatical
Christians ( Although we believe there are
moderate ones) and their judo-zionist
allies .They are terrorist of the highest
order as it's now been revealed.
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
mustymatic: We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
NCAA rule that those
off from Nigeria?
of such huge amount?
so are u saying that boko haram is no more an Islamic sentence? broda park well joor.. na una be d terrorist cos soon na Christians form Isis.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by 9jagobetta: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Nawa oo
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by larryshow4(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Guess who stands to gain more from WAR and FIGHTS>... #BokoHaram vs. #Nigeria. The ones buying the ammunitions and they are the ones behind the fight..... Na them know, if them like make them seize 10Billion USD.... We all will sit on our computers or gadgets and shout undecided noni.... #SipsTEA... grin cheesy
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Iamheritage(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
See the government who is campaining and enforcing electronic transfer and cashless policy flouting the rules they made themselves by carry a whooping 9.3 billion dollars by cash. They did not only break their own law, they also trampled on south africa and in deed international financial crime law. They didnt want that transaction to be tracked or traceable in any way and this suggest GEJ and his cronies are doing illegal bussiness. DIARIS GOOODUUU OOOO!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Olyboy16(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Olacharles: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian Senate, pretending to be working since 1960. Seriously, these people have been collecting huge salary just for rubber stamping FG decisions and noting more.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by tbaby534(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2014
edo3: Ayo..onise..ofo...(messenger of doom)..imagine pastor buyin arms to kill people,,man of God for that matter..I learnt he was one time an armed bandit bah?
I bet u don't read the new at all, u are so dumb!
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by rabzy01: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin

gunuvi: make una let the case rest na. pastor ayo wan use the money buy 10 new diamond bling bling. he withdrew it from his church ',excess thithe account '
useless fake goat of god.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by rabzy01: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2014
mustymatic: We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
NCAA rule that those
off from Nigeria?
of such huge amount?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
selective justice is still injustice!

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by buJu234: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2014
i think they want their share of the booty...

because they have never brought any law that helped the masses expect to load their pockets
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by RagaMufeen(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Which senate, the senate that is full of boko haram supporters abeg leave matter for mathais make i pass.
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by cliffm43: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
WHY SENTENCE THE ARMY TO DEATH?WHEN BOKO HARAM LEADERS ARE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY SENTENCE,MAY THUNDER FIRE UNA,MAYBE NO HAUSA MAN AMONG THEM,THAT IS WHY THEY WANT THEM TO BE KILLED,ABOUT THE MONEY,WHY NOT CALL EACH NIGERIAN AND GIVE HIM/HER ONE MILLION NAIRA?WE ARE 170 MILLION AND WE ARE SUFFERING,BUT BILLIONS OR NAIRA LOST EVERYDAY AND PEOPLE ARE STILL SUFFERING,I CRY FOR NIGERIANS,A COUNTRY THAT GOD BLESSED,BUT THE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Heamah: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
cliffm43: WHY SENTENCE THE ARMY TO DEATH?WHEN BOKO HARAM LEADERS ARE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY SENTENCE,MAY THUNDER FIRE UNA,MAYBE NO HAUSA MAN AMONG THEM,THAT IS WHY THEY WANT THEM TO BE KILLED,ABOUT THE MONEY,WHY NOT CALL EACH NIGERIAN AND GIVE HIM/HER ONE MILLION NAIRA?WE ARE 170 MILLION AND WE ARE SUFFERING,BUT BILLIONS OR NAIRA LOST EVERYDAY AND PEOPLE ARE STILL SUFFERING,I CRY FOR NIGERIANS,A COUNTRY THAT GOD BLESSED,BUT THE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

If you posted that comment with the aim of making NLders read it, do not use the caplock. How does it appear to your eyes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths / Benue Killings: Gowon Faults Security Agents, Calls For Investigation Of Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.